THE BROWNS BOARD

Danny Shelton throws out first pitch !

calfoxwc

He waved off the first pitch call. Made me laugh pretty hard.

I laughed at that too & unlike many of these guys, he got the ball there..NO bounces! This kid's personality is as big as he is. He's my next jersey for sure. Already have an older Thomas, new Haden (both brown). Now, on the Father's day or birthday list is a Shelton in orange, I think.

Mike

I laughed at that too & unlike many of these guys, he got the ball there..NO bounces! This kid's personality is as big as he is. He's my next jersey for sure. Already have an older Thomas, new Haden (both brown). Now, on the Father's day or birthday list is a Shelton in orange, I think.

Mike

Well, instead of his jersey....perhaps all you paraphanalia wearers should go out and get a Danny Shelton dress to wear, or to make it seem more manly....call it by its Samoan name: A Lava-lava

CD4jSXwWIAECpvK.jpg

Now, on the Father's day or birthday list is a Shelton in orange, I think.

Perfect choice for Halloween...

Looked again and the kid is almost as big as Roberto Colon is now.

1397017155000-TJN-0409-METS.jpg

Perfect choice for Halloween...

Looked again and the kid is almost as big as Roberto Colon is now.

1397017155000-TJN-0409-METS.jpg

This reminded me of Jared Lorenzen, the uber fat QB who played for the colts and giants(briefly)...... and I now see he is on a team called the River Monsters.....hahahaha......he kinda looks like a halloween monster with all those scales on that uni......

1391993516004-2014-02-09-Jared-Lorenzen5

This reminded me of Jared Lorenzen, the uber fat QB who played for the colts and giants(briefly)...... and I now see he is on a team called the River Monsters.....hahahaha......he kinda looks like a halloween monster with all those scales on that uni......

1391993516004-2014-02-09-Jared-Lorenzen5

glad he figured out that eating (5) $5 burgers at lunch is more enjoyable than cashing in on an NFL paycheck for 10 years and setting yourself up for life.

moron.

Archived