THE BROWNS BOARD

Atlanta vs. Cleveland

The Gipper

Irregardless.. it feels like this is "our year".. What the cavs did was quit magical.. to say the least

Whelp Nickers just jinxed it.

Fuck you, Dipwad... no one really cares wtf you think.

Irregardless.. it feels like this is "our year".. What the cavs did was quit magical.. to say the least

It feel like that to me. Its Our Year but we gotta get one early or it can change fast. I think lebron is very ready just to strap one on and carry this team to victory

It feel like that to me. Its Our Year but we gotta get one early or it can change fast. I think lebron is very ready just to strap one on and carry this team to victory

Tonights game as we all know is key in this series.. If we get tonight.. I think mentally this puts a strain on GS and it of course, favors us to win the series. I think the Cavs are also methodically getting into GS's head , just like they did Atlanta. But as we all know.. Nothing comes easy in C-Town.

I think mentally this puts a strain on GS and it of course, favors us to win the series. I think the Cavs are also methodically getting into GS's head

We are in the Warriors heads for sure. They looked pretty down and out last night. Frustration is setting in. I expect them to come back hard tomorrow but if we nail them with another round of hard ass defense, we will break them down in the long run.

We are in the Warriors heads for sure. They looked pretty down and out last night. Frustration is setting in. I expect them to come back hard tomorrow but if we nail them with another round of hard ass defense, we will break them down in the long run.

Totally concurs!

if the cavs can stay 'replenished'. lots of minutes by a not deep team.

carry on.

The minutes should be ok this late. There's only 2 more games to win. They will dig deep and leave it all out there and bring this one home as long as no one else gets hurt. I think GS will come out gunning hard, but they are so frustrated they will break down faster even. And when you are pressing and forcing things can go real bad real fast. They better find someone to take charge and play good early or the cavs might roll them and blow one out. I can see it happening

Archived