THE BROWNS BOARD

Headset accusations further DEFLATE Patriots reputation

calfoxwc

Yep - two team that stink up the NFL with injuring players and cheating for advantage to win games...

the squealers and the patriots who no longer deserve to have their team names capitalized.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/14/dansby-suspects-foul-play-from-2008-game-in-new-england/

More testimony against Bellicheat and the Patriots. From a former Patriot.

If innocent of knowing about all the cheating....Bellicheat is an incompetent figurehead sumbeech.

But of course, he knew.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/darrelle-revis--former-patriot--calls-patriots-out-on-cheating-history-013437841.html

After reading the Wells Report I agree Brady should get a year suspension. The report clearly implicates Brady and the text messages between the Deflator and Jastremski are very revealing. Brady and his two cohorts were deflating the PSI every week. The texts even suggest they had a weekly "plan" to deflate the balls after they were checked by game officials.

Why else would Brady petition the league in 2006 to change ball handling rules for away teams.

The NFL should go back to the old days when no one touched the footballs and nobody complained. These guys are prima donnas compared to the quarterbacks who played before them.

if half these guys you all complain about were on the browns you'd say they walk on water.

belichick might be the best coach of all time and he and brady are first ballot hall of famers.

i mean i dislike roethlisberger but if he were a brown we'd be talking of him in god status.

Baloney. I'd be horrified if we had a dirtbag like rothlicksbooger for our qb.

And I despised butticheat when he was with the Browns, and he's worse now,

but he did crap out on being a decent coach long enough to cheat his way to

some success.....

Go look at who the Browns drafted - not one cheapshot arsehole sumbeech in the group.

then, as soon as you start looking at the safety the steelers drafted...there ya go.

After reading the Wells Report I agree Brady should get a year suspension. The report clearly implicates Brady and the text messages between the Deflator and Jastremski are very revealing. Brady and his two cohorts were deflating the PSI every week. The texts even suggest they had a weekly "plan" to deflate the balls after they were checked by game officials.

Why else would Brady petition the league in 2006 to change ball handling rules for away teams.

The NFL should go back to the old days when no one touched the footballs and nobody complained. These guys are prima donnas compared to the quarterbacks who played before them.

Hahaha, it "clearly" states that? You may want to read the report again, if you actually did. There are plenty of holes that can be poked in that report. It is pretty terrible overall. Brady will win his appeal. Read the rebuttal NE released on it to start with. You can either look at the numbers or the texts, and neither clearly point to what you said.

if half these guys you all complain about were on the browns you'd say they walk on water.

belichick might be the best coach of all time and he and brady are first ballot hall of famers.

i mean i dislike roethlisberger but if he were a brown we'd be talking of him in god status.

The brown and orange tint on this board is strong. The worst offenses are about players on our own team though that happen to be playing poorly or do something bad.

The brown and orange tint on this board is strong.

really?....you mean people on a Browns Board are biased toward the Browns?...no way.....

Next you're gonna tell me my kids aint the smartest most beautiful offspring everrrrr.........

Well...at least you're above being a homer......;)

Woody is just a witless woodpecker. He can poke holes in everything, including reality, common sense,

and being a Browns fan.

if you hate belichick then you gotta hate:

urban meyer

nick saban

pete carroll

bill parcells

bill caldwell

bill polian

bob craft

jimmy haslam

bob ryan

rex ryan

buddy ryan

jimmy johnson

jerry jones

lawrence taylor

michael irvin

bo schembechler

woody hayes

the whole NCAA football

the whole NFL

the USA

GOD

Baloney. I'd be horrified if we had a dirtbag like rothlicksbooger for our qb.

And I despised butticheat when he was with the Browns, and he's worse now,

but he did crap out on being a decent coach long enough to cheat his way to

some success.....

Go look at who the Browns drafted - not one cheapshot arsehole sumbeech in the group.

then, as soon as you start looking at the safety the steelers drafted...there ya go.

Then you should be horrified that the biggest abuser of women ever to play the game was a Cleveland Brown.

But for all Brown's good deeds and athletic prowess, there appears to be a dark side to him as well. He has been frequently accused of violent crimes, primarily toward women.

An 18-year-old accused Brown of forcing her to have sex after giving her whisky, but a jury found him innocent of assault and battery in the 10-day trial in 1965. He was accused of throwing his girlfriend from a balcony in 1968, but when the 22-year-old woman refused to name Brown as her assailant, the charge of assault with intent to murder was dropped. He was fined $300 for resisting a deputy.

Brown was acquitted of assaulting a man after a traffic accident in 1969. He was fined $500 and spent a day in jail after beating up a golfing partner in 1978. He was charged with rape, sexual battery and assault in 1985, but the charges were dropped when the 33-year-old woman gave inconsistent testimony.

The next year, he was arrested for allegedly beating his fiancée after accusing her of flirting. He spent three hours in jail, but three days later the 21-year-old woman said she didn't want to prosecute.

In October 1999, Brown was convicted in Los Angeles of smashing the window of his 25-year-old wife Monique's car, but was acquitted of making terrorist threats against her. The judge sentenced him to three years' probation, stripped him of his driver's license for a year, fined him $1,700 to be paid to a battered woman's shelter and a domestic abuse fund, and ordered him to attend special counseling for domestic batterers.

When Brown refused counseling, he was given a six-month sentence. He was released from jail in Ventura County (California) in July 2002 after serving less than four months.

http://espn.go.com/classic/biography/s/Brown_Jim.html

His troubles with abusing people, especially women, started the year he retired. And I have never been a fan of

Jim Brown. I have always, over the years, said my favorite rb was Leroy Kelly.

He did not have that baggage when he was drafted.

Archived