THE BROWNS BOARD

FBGP's 2015 NFL Draft Grades: Browns

EmDiggy

3 minutes of my life well spent. I appreciated that you didn't dwell too much on the top picks and especially liked the insight to a few udfas. I'm not sure l recall hearing about an H back with the Browns since the Aaron Shea days.

And who's top of the list in the shout outs at the end? You know that's right.

That's really interesting about Bibbs the TE. I think the impact of this draft will

be tops in the NFL for the Browns. It helps that the Browns had some significant needs and

the players they picked fit the profile of the type of people they want to add to the locker room

and community.

I enjoyed this as well. As Cal knows, I am a huge Mayle fan. Thirteen drops & 106 receptions? That 106 isn't an accident.

Insight on the UDFAs was interesting.

Mike

I enjoyed this as well. As Cal knows, I am a huge Mayle fan. Thirteen drops & 106 receptions? That 106 isn't an accident.

Mike

well if you don't the 'top of the line' hood ornament as proclaimed by the 'experts' all the other hood ornaments must be crap.

i trust farmer. if he likes the kid then there's something there. he's certainly got the size and that matters a lot playing in december on lake erie.

Mike

Im with ya Mike......Mayle was exactly the type of WR I was hoping for.......should be a good compliment for the group......

And Im completely happy with the Campbell pick too....he'll end up being a great add!

Well done, instead of the "experts" panning the Browns draft because they didn't draft a qb or wr high. Nice to see our draft ranked on talent acquisition.

If this guy can be our new Team Beat Wright Reporter He already has surpassed Mary Kay Cabot in Draft Info and well on his way to pass Pat McManass :P

Archived