THE BROWNS BOARD

Ireland - Gay Marriage Referendum

gftChris

Are we talking about rodeo sports because surely you are not referring to musical talent? Logic

Ah, talent. Then the Beatles win that category. They were brilliant. I'm just not a rocknroll guy that much.

I like country music, and I'm picky about that. The beach boys had a brilliant song writer - more of an idiot savant

maybe.

But I really did listen to the Beatles at 78 rpm, and they did sound exactly like the three chipmunks doing beatles music.

That was extremely funny. One day, a bunch of us guys were playing penny poker one evening, listening to Three Dog Night.

They got bored with that, so I turned the beatles on at 78 rpm, and they literally were laughing and spitting beer all over

the place. Good thing we were in my friend's basement and not at their kitchen table......

well since we've veered so far off gay irishmen i'll say I just watched David Coverdale sing Here I go again at age 60 something. Holy fuck that dude's still pretty much got it, and he was British which I had no idea. Literally grew up in the 80's listening to Whitesnake and had no fucking clue they were Pikers. Blimey.

No it was a joke, of course I don't think whitesnake are "actual' rubbish pikers. It's just a british troll, i'm sure chris got it...move on.

Nope, not really. Pikeys maybe?

No it was a joke, of course I don't think whitesnake are "actual' rubbish pikers. It's just a british troll, i'm sure chris got it...move on.

Just being sure. You are usually such a pompous fucking asshole and often times use incorrect terminology well berating others.

So that was a joke?

Hilarious.

WSS

Archived