THE BROWNS BOARD

30 dead in Shai Mosque suicide bombing this morning.

Maybe they were really Catholic Priests or Buddist Monks disguised as Muslim terrorist suicide bombing lunatics.

What really needs to happen are Muslim countries who say ISIS does not represent Islam to band together and eliminate ISIS. Someone needs to ask Obama what ever happened to that 50 plus country coalition Kerry said they had put together to fight ISIS?

ISIS is a cancer that will just keep growing unless they are destroyed.

What really needs to happen are Muslim countries who say ISIS does not represent Islam to band together and eliminate ISIS. Someone needs to ask Obama what ever happened to that 50 plus country coalition Kerry said they had put together to fight ISIS?

ISIS is a cancer that will just keep growing unless they are destroyed.

I think it is up to the countries in the region to make that decision. If they want to sit on their hands, so be it. I think it is pretty telling that they screech about infidels and the West encroaching on them while letting a ton of their own get beheaded on the regular.

Yes, let's not focus on the 30 dead people but the spelling of the message you absolute hack.

Wally Jimmy Olson white, almost everyone on here claims to " went to college". Note to you. Just because you got lost one time and ended up driving through Bowling Green Ohio doesn't count as going to college you dyslexic fuck. :lol:

SMBSB

There's nothing we can do about Isis. We still give billions to the Iraqi govt but somehow their troops still run out of ammo in major cities like Ramadi. That's why they ran. They got low on ammo and said fuck it we're not getting resupplied so all that's gonna happen here is we run out of ammo and then we're all gonna be youtube stars. It's fucking bullshit. We're getting fucking fleeced by the Iraqi's. Someone or some people are "obviously" shaving cash from our foreign aid. Enough of this. Iraq is "done" as a country, it's over. Pouring money and troops into that place is a waste of fucking time, money and lives. Do you all want our soldiers to be the stars of Isis's videos? cause that's what they want. They're ok with thousands of their disposable jihadi's dying if they could get a couple American soldiers up on youtube. End this.

It was a mistake to go there in the first place, Bush's fault...and it's a mistake to try to salvage this...Obama's fault.

Hey, Cleve - reality bites when you don't know what you are talking about,

and instead, wail emotionally in screaming fits of bs.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/05/24/bob-woodward-shoots-down-story-that-bush-lied-to-get-u-s-in-iraq-war-implies-obama-troop-pullout-was-wrong-move/

Hey, Cleve - reality bites when you don't know what you are talking about,

and instead, wail emotionally in screaming fits of bs.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/05/24/bob-woodward-shoots-down-story-that-bush-lied-to-get-u-s-in-iraq-war-implies-obama-troop-pullout-was-wrong-move/

1) It's "the blaze", nuff said

2) It's Bob Woodward, nuff said. He has to protect his legacy as much as possible because he was part of the pre invasion cheer squad that regurgitated the bullshit that the white house fed him. Or he knew it was bullshit but relayed it anyway, my theory.

3) What exactly bit me in the ass when it has nothing to do with my assertion we just have to abandon Iraq? So from my overall argument you felt the need to parse out that Bush had no blame in this fiasco? Fine I don't care anymore. I really don't. You want to fantasize now that Bush really had nothing to do with the Iraq war? Knock yourself out. But you know full well that in 100 years when this whole thing is looked at as the worst foreign policy disaster the U.S ever undertook, the arrow will be pointing at the administration that put us in there.

But I'm more than willing to rage at the current administration that isn't pulling us out. But I wonder what the gelded rage would be from the right if Obama were to announce a complete and utter withdrawal from everything middle east? The intellectual impotence from the right is becoming mind numbing.

A. The impotence is in your own mind.

B. It was not a mistake to go into Iraq BECAUSE of how asinine things have turned out.

. It was a mistake to stay there, then it was

a mistake to leave too soon, thanks to the dirtbag coward in our WH.

C. My very liberal friend was in INTEL in Iraq, and I was surprised out of my shoes when he told

me that we HAD to invade Iraq, but that if the American people knew exactly why, they would

be in agreement, but they won't know.

It was apparently classified, and he wouldn't tell me why. Go figure.

A. The impotence is in your own mind.

B. It was not a mistake to go into Iraq BECAUSE of how asinine things have turned out.

. It was a mistake to stay there, then it was

a mistake to leave too soon, thanks to the dirtbag coward in our WH.

C. My very liberal friend was in INTEL in Iraq, and I was surprised out of my shoes when he told

me that we HAD to invade Iraq, but that if the American people knew exactly why, they would

be in agreement, but they won't know.

It was apparently classified, and he wouldn't tell me why. Go figure.

A) Your comebacks land like David Duke at the Apollo. Best leave those to the professionals.

B ) Yes I know you're going to argue that things only went to shit there after 2008, but that's because you're dumb and stupid and don't know better. So I understand. I'll be quick to the point, things were going to shit way before 2008 and you know it. And yes, when things turn out absolutely horribly and every person on this planet with two brain cells to rub together now understands that it couldn't have gone any other way....means it was a mistake to go in there in the first place. Another ridiculous improbable narrative out of you. Btw there were "PLENTY" of people who called this before the invasion. Plenty of people said what's going to fill the vacuum we leave? But it didn't matter to that administration.

C) Yes your very own personal "very liberal" mole in the CIA told you something, and that something was classified so he couldn't tell you. That's a layer cake of bullshit if I"ve ever heard one. Well done even bringing it up. A completely unverifiable story that actually doesn't even say anything. Useless doesn't begin to explain it. Next time you tell the story make it leap off the screen with something like we had to go in there to keep ancient alien technology away from Sadaam that was being unearthed there. It would still obviously smell like complete bullshit but fuck, entertain me some at least.

A. It's a true story, though, very much the opposite of all your

whining and vague rationalzations and asinine sissyfied declarations of nonsense.

B. I'm here for my entertainment, not yours. Sure, you're a liberal, and you feel entitled to be

entertained, but may I suggest you stfu and find a hobby.

C. The Apollo? David Duke? You're bringing racism into the converation? How liberal and weinie of you.

Yes, let's not focus on the 30 dead people but the spelling of the message you absolute hack.

He correcting you're and every won elses spelling makes him feel smart, and those grammer corrections to...plus those are the only times he could bee confident that he is rite.

That sentence should keep Clev busy for awhile.

A. It's a true story, though, very much the opposite of all your

whining and vague rationalzations and asinine sissyfied declarations of nonsense.

B. I'm here for my entertainment, not yours. Sure, you're a liberal, and you feel entitled to be

entertained, but may I suggest you stfu and find a hobby.

C. The Apollo? David Duke? You're bringing racism into the converation? How liberal and weinie of you.

1) no It isn't you Art Bell loon. Make it to prison planet much? Then spend those penny ninny stories there. Tell em the grays came to your bed last night and told you all about it.

2) I don't feel entitled to anything. Hobbies? I work, remember that was?

3) The reference landed way over your head i'm not going to even bother explaining it you, racism really had nothing to do with it. Just picture David Duke trying to get over at the Apollo, that's what it's like when you trying to be funny. That's as best as I can deal it if you still don't get it, that's on you.

1. Ha. But I could send him your email address if you think it's so bogus.... what dya say?

2. It's okay if you work and can't handle anything else in your private life like a hobby. Some people

can't do but one thing in a day. I'm sure it happens to others, not ...just.....you...

3. so... the Apollo was an all black theater, and David Duke was a grand master poobah of the KKK,

and you think racism has nothing to do with that?

That is called "liberal emotional kneejerk". You are surely all soaked in Egypt.

1. Ha. But I could send him your email address if you think it's so bogus.... what dya say?

2. It's okay if you work and can't handle anything else in your private life like a hobby. Some people

can't do but one thing in a day. I'm sure it happens to others, not ...just.....you...

3. so... the Apollo was an all black theater, and David Duke was a grand master poobah of the KKK,

and you think racism has nothing to do with that?

That is called "liberal emotional kneejerk". You are surely all soaked in Egypt.

1) Just send me his blog address where I can read about ancient aliens living at our core, I'll get the gist of it there

2) Having lot's of hobbies is great when you're unemployed, good for you

3) You still don't get the reference so just stop.

A. He doesn't have a blog. Not computerized. Takes away from his reading.

B. Trust me, we are self-employed. Farming. Planting a thousand tomato plants, cutting down dozens

of big trees, and still fishing once in a while, going to auctions, reading, getting on the computer, groundhog

hunting, all sorts of hobbies. My Wifie and our friend, also retired, are two gals looking for another house

to flip. The last one was a hell of a lot of work. We have a lot of fun keepin busy.

C. You still don't get the racism connection? I mean, seriously?????????? That's ...sad. There, I said it politely.

Archived