THE BROWNS BOARD

Hillary Clinton's release of emails a farce

Dr. Krauthammer nails it. This whole release of these emails is a joke but where is our mainstream media to point this out? She will take credit for releasing emails she alone wanted to be released and shredded the ones she chose to.

Mike Morrell CIA says that China, Russia & others pretty much have the content of her private server anyways....

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/05/15/morrell-foreign-countries-have-what-was-on-hillarys-private-email-server/

when the SOS lets the consulate of Benghazi get run over and neglect her first priorities in order to support the election efforts for

a fraud..

What about the NSA? Don't they have that huge computer data center in Utah that's about a million sq. feet. They have her emails.

I knew a few people who withdrew every cent they had from any financial institution. There was a highway project going on I77 North of Brecksville where one guy told me it was a Homeland security plot to take people to FEMA camps. Actually it was just widening it to 3 lanes each way and making sound barriers. Some people get caught up in the paranoia very easily.

With that being said, I think she would be an extremely lousy President. And having slick Willy back in the WH even though he is now a geriatric, would still make all the female interns a little uneasy, or maybe not, who knows.

Higgardly is so bad, people in the WH and on their staff weren't allowed to look her

in the eyes when they passed by her.

No wonder Bill had to go out of bounds to find a woman. Higgardly reminds me of those

people eating aliens from outer space, who look like us when they need to... in that one crazy series/movie on TV.

Higgardly is so bad, people in the WH and on their staff weren't allowed to look her

in the eyes when they passed by her.

No wonder Bill had to go out of bounds to find a woman. Higgardly reminds me of those

people eating aliens from outer space, who look like us when they need to... in that one crazy series/movie on TV.

Why would you want to look her in the eye... YUCK!!!!!

Maybe republicans are held to a higher standard or this is just another case of the double standards between the democrats and republicans but I can't think of any republican who would be even in the running for president with the baggage Hillary Clinton has. Chris Christie seems to have taken a bigger hit politically with "bridgegate" where a couple of lanes on a highway were shutdown (which he had nothing to do with) than Hillary is getting over the slush fund of the Clinton foundation, her deleting of thousands of government emails and her horrible record as sec of state including Benghazi.

Here are a few more Hillary Clinton scandals:

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/10-scandals-involving-hillary-clinton-you-may-have-forgotten

. Chris Christie seems to have taken a bigger hit politically with "bridgegate" where a couple of lanes on a highway were shutdown (which he had nothing to do with)

1) He had "everything" to do with it. It was political hatchet job against a neighboring democrat.

2) Christie could have been sued personally had someone died because an ambulance either couldn't get to them or had someone in it that died on the way to the hospital cause they were stuck in that traffic for 5 hours.

3) You personally have "zero" morals stop going to church. You breathlessly brush aside corruption in favor of some other corruption that you've arbitrarily assigned higher value to. Dirty is dirty and they're both fucking dirty. You are the gold standard for showing how far our culture has degenerated. The irony being you all speak of a man named Jesus as if he wouldn't spit on all of you if you were in his presence. You're all moral relativists and have no place beside him, behind him...not in the same galaxy no nothing.

1) He had "everything" to do with it. It was political hatchet job against a neighboring democrat.

2) Christie could have been sued personally had someone died because an ambulance either couldn't get to them or had someone in it that died on the way to the hospital cause they were stuck in that traffic for 5 hours.

3) You personally have "zero" morals stop going to church. You breathlessly brush aside corruption in favor of some other corruption that you've arbitrarily assigned higher value to. Dirty is dirty and they're both fucking dirty. You are the gold standard for showing how far our culture has degenerated. The irony being you all speak of a man named Jesus as if he wouldn't spit on all of you if you were in his presence. You're all moral relativists and have no place beside him, behind him...not in the same galaxy no nothing.

Federal Officials report they have cleared New Jersey Governor Christ Christie of any wrong doing in relation to the closure of lanes on the George Washington Bridge:

An enormous development in the Bridgegate scandal broke late Thursday afternoon when federal officials reported that they have cleared New Jersey Governor Chris Christie ® of any wrong-doing relating to the closure of lanes on the George Washington Bridge in September 2013. - See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/curtis-houck/2014/09/18/double-standard-nbc-gives-news-christie-innocent-bridgegate-scandal-38#sthash.RooFSdRt.dpuf

Typical liberal response to make a personal attack instead of responding to the post. Christie was investigated by federal officials and cleared.

"You're all moral relativists and have no place beside him, behind him...not in the same galaxy no nothing."

Now you are getting close to the truth. There never has been a human being born that is deserving of His sacrifice. We aren't saved because of anything we have done we are only saved because of what He did and our trusting in Him. We all miss the mark (and missing the mark is the definition of sin). The bible never says Jesus loves us because any of us are any good but that He loved us while we were yet sinners. Rom 5:8

Federal Officials report they have cleared New Jersey Governor Christ Christie of any wrong doing in relation to the closure of lanes on the George Washington Bridge:

An enormous development in the Bridgegate scandal broke late Thursday afternoon when federal officials reported that they have cleared New Jersey Governor Chris Christie ® of any wrong-doing relating to the closure of lanes on the George Washington Bridge in September 2013. - See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/curtis-houck/2014/09/18/double-standard-nbc-gives-news-christie-innocent-bridgegate-scandal-38#sthash.RooFSdRt.dpuf

Typical liberal response to make a personal attack instead of responding to the post. Christie was investigated by federal officials and cleared.

"You're all moral relativists and have no place beside him, behind him...not in the same galaxy no nothing."

Now you are getting close to the truth. There never has been a human being born that is deserving of His sacrifice. We aren't saved because of anything we have done we are only saved because of what He did and our trusting in Him. We all miss the mark (and missing the mark is the definition of sin). The bible never says Jesus loves us because any of us are any good but that He loved us while we were yet sinners. Rom 5:8

1) It's so interesting how "federal investigations" that come up clean on democrats are obvious inside jobs yet when a federal investigation clears a republican it's just the natural conclusion to something that didn't require tax payer money to start with. Christie is dirty as fuck, and this is from someone who liked him prior to that scandal. He is a republican I would have absolutely considered voting for "prior" to learning he's a political hatchet man and general con artist.

He had "ZERO" compunction screwing over citizens in his zeal to punish some democrat across the bridge who didn't go along with something he wanted or vote with him or something. And even if it was just his dirty little 2nd in commands, my god you rubbish little impudents hold Obama responsible for the actions of local town prosecutors like he himself appointed them. I can only imagine if Biden was found to do something like Bridgegate and democrats tried to use the excuse that well it was Biden not him...my god I can only imagine the rage.

2) I absolutely did respond to your post and for the record I made no excuses for Hillary, I think she's dirty as fuck...as is everyone down to the maintenance crews on capitol hill. My point was how morally bereft you were in so breezingly dismissing Christie like all he did was shut down a few lanes of traffic no biggie. You shouldn't be allowed to post on the internet for that. Truthfully.

3) Ok so you're basically acknowledging that you and your kind basically have no real intention nor really ever had any real intention of living anywhere close to the name you piously throw in other people's face everytime you try to argue about why people should live a certain way. Take his name out of your mouth then. Simple as that. If he existed, he certainly didn't die for your kind. He didn't die for the "willfully" corrupt.

1) It's so interesting how "federal investigations" that come up clean on democrats are obvious inside jobs yet when a federal investigation clears a republican it's just the natural conclusion to something that didn't require tax payer money to start with. Christie is dirty as fuck, and this is from someone who liked him prior to that scandal. He is a republican I would have absolutely considered voting for "prior" to learning he's a political hatchet man and general con artist.

He was found not guilty of anything by a federal investigation. My comparison was with Hillary Clinton who has had so many scandals beginning with being kicked off the Watergate committee in the 70's for unethical behavior and going on for decades to the present. I said I can't think of one republican who could ever run as president with her kind of baggage.

He had "ZERO" compunction screwing over citizens in his zeal to punish some democrat across the bridge who didn't go along with something he wanted or vote with him or something. And even if it was just his dirty little 2nd in commands, my god you rubbish little impudents hold Obama responsible for the actions of local town prosecutors like he himself appointed them. I can only imagine if Biden was found to do something like Bridgegate and democrats tried to use the excuse that well it was Biden not him...my god I can only imagine the rage.

"Even if it were his second in commands" means you judge them not the one who was found to be innocent. Just makes sense.

2) I absolutely did respond to your post and for the record I made no excuses for Hillary, I think she's dirty as fuck...as is everyone down to the maintenance crews on capitol hill. My point was how morally bereft you were in so breezingly dismissing Christie like all he did was shut down a few lanes of traffic no biggie. You shouldn't be allowed to post on the internet for that. Truthfully.

No evidence Christie did anything wrong. Period. Anyone found guilty of shutting down lanes of traffic just to make a political statement should be punished and they will be.

3) Ok so you're basically acknowledging that you and your kind basically have no real intention nor really ever had any real intention of living anywhere close to the name you piously throw in other people's face everytime you try to argue about why people should live a certain way. Take his name out of your mouth then. Simple as that. If he existed, he certainly didn't die for your kind. He didn't die for the "willfully" corrupt.

Living close to the name means following the word of God. Jesus is called the word John 1:1. You make some statements here without backing any of them up. If you want to try to back anything up you typed up I would be happy to answer it.

He was found not guilty of anything by a federal investigation. My comparison was with Hillary Clinton who has had so many scandals beginning with being kicked off the Watergate committee in the 70's for unethical behavior and going on for decades to the present. I said I can't think of one republican who could ever run as president with her kind of baggage.

"Even if it were his second in commands" means you judge them not the one who was found to be innocent. Just makes sense.

No evidence Christie did anything wrong. Period. Anyone found guilty of shutting down lanes of traffic just to make a political statement should be punished and they will be.

Living close to the name means following the word of God<----but you don't follow it. Jesus is called the word John 1:1. You make some statements here without backing any of them up. If you want to try to back anything up you typed up I would be happy to answer it.

just look at all that apologizing. Endless rationalizations and apologies until it's someone from the left. How many things has Hillary been found guilty of? Plenty of "investigations" but nothing, nada. Of course where's there's smoke there's always fire...until it's someone you don't like. If Christie were a democrat the howling like scalded monkeys from the right would be hilarious to listen to.

Living close to the name means following the word of God<----but you don't follow it.

just look at all that apologizing. Endless rationalizations and apologies until it's someone from the left. How many things has Hillary been found guilty of? Plenty of "investigations" but nothing, nada. Of course where's there's smoke there's always fire...until it's someone you don't like. If Christie were a democrat the howling like scalded monkeys from the right would be hilarious to listen to.

Here is a list of all the Clinton scandals. I compared the record of Hillary Clinton to Chris Christie so post all the other scandals with Christie besides "Bridgegate" (which he was cleared of by a federal investigation). List them all and we will match them with Hillary's.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/a-brief-guide-to-clinton-scandals-from-travelgate-to-emailgate/article/2562906

Higgardly is the face of the democratic party, as well as obaMao.

and, they are two of the dirtiest asswipes in this country.

A lot of dems need to do some soul-searching.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/052215-754054-emails-show-duplicity-ownership-of-libya-policy.htm

Actually if Chris Christie were a Democrat none of this horse shit would have seen the light of day, let alone an investigation and news Blitz.

Remember the firestorm over the Nixon missing tapes?

WSS

Actually if Chris Christie were a Democrat none of this horse shit would have seen the light of day, let alone an investigation and news Blitz.

Remember the firestorm over the Nixon missing tapes?

WSS

of course he still would have. Look at what the media did to Weiner.....who I can't stand but basically conducted himself like a 17 year old. Christie literally punished his own constituents as a means of fucking with a neighboring democrat. To insinuate if a democrat had done the same that somehow people would be like ah it was nothin, just a couple lane closures. Dude literally fucked people over, cost business's money. Busiest fucking bridge in the whole U.S isn't it? There's no place for that bullshit in politics. I know politicians fuck with each other over special interests all the time and of course we all in the end get fucked a little....but this was a "direct" fucking of the public over a what amounted to a spat amongst children. Literally fucking children these people. Christie is lucky as shit that stunt didn't cost anyone their lives. If you think it was bad just contemplate for a moment what would have happened if somebody died on that bridge in ambulance or some guy couldn't get his pregnant wife to the hospital.

Here is a list of all the Clinton scandals. I compared the record of Hillary Clinton to Chris Christie so post all the other scandals with Christie besides "Bridgegate" (which he was cleared of by a federal investigation). List them all and we will match them with Hillary's.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/a-brief-guide-to-clinton-scandals-from-travelgate-to-emailgate/article/2562906

and how many of those scandals was she indicted for? No no you sit there and take that cause it's your assertion that Christie is "obviously" clean given that a federal investigation cleared him. Nothings stuck to Hillary either so we're going to be consistent...which means you sit there and suck a fat dick and acknowledge that by your own standards Hillary's golden. "I" of course know she isn't because "I" am insightful enough to understand none of em are clean. But you guys and your variable standards won't be allowed to go without sucking on one.

I said if a republican had the baggage of Hillary Clinton they would not even be considered for running for president. How many scandals has Hillary had since her unethical behavior in the Watergate committee in the 70's? Dozens? So Christie has one investigation into Bridgegate and cleared by a federal investigation and now he is not fit to run for president but Hillary is? Give me a break.

you are out of your mind Cleve. Nobody, not even you, gives the tiniest shit about fucking with an opposing politician.

And anybody in the public eye, Republican, Democrat, minister, general, airline pilot, butcher, baker or candlestick maker, you name it is going to make big news if he pulls out his dick and sends pictures of it to random women on Facebook.

WSS

Archived