THE BROWNS BOARD

Hillary Clinton's release of emails a farce

I said if a republican had the baggage of Hillary Clinton they would not even be considered for running for president. How many scandals has Hillary had since her unethical behavior in the Watergate committee in the 70's? Dozens? So Christie has one investigation into Bridgegate and cleared by a federal investigation and now he is not fit to run for president but Hillary is? Give me a break.

I didn't say Christie was unfit to run for president, he is....but only because the bar has been so lowered. In a normal rational society, which we aren't...neither he nor Hillary nor anybody that has run for president and/or VP in the last 20-30 years would be really fit to be president. The last truly decent guy we had in office was Carter and he didn't end up being a very good president. Clinton ended up being a good president despite his obvious shortcomings....and nobody really see's what that say's about our country/society/culture. Really decent men get almost spit on in Washington.

I didn't say Christie was unfit to run for president, he is....but only because the bar has been so lowered. In a normal rational society, which we aren't...neither he nor Hillary nor anybody that has run for president and/or VP in the last 20-30 years would be really fit to be president. The last truly decent guy we had in office was Carter and he didn't end up being a very good president. Clinton ended up being a good president despite his obvious shortcomings....and nobody really see's what that say's about our country/society/culture. Really decent men get almost spit on in Washington.

Not just washington...

Eddard-Stark-1.jpg

Uh exactly which really decent men get spit on?

WSS

You wouldn't know about em cause they dn't make it past local politics. You don't get to Washington without somebody having something on you. RP was perhaps the most halfway decent guy we've seen in decades and look at how the republicans shit on him at the convention. Dems would do the same to someone like that so pls don't even start with the bullshit.

You wouldn't know about em cause they dn't make it past local politics. You don't get to Washington without somebody having something on you. RP was perhaps the most halfway decent guy we've seen in decades and look at how the republicans shit on him at the convention. Dems would do the same to someone like that so pls don't even start with the bullshit.

Sorry for the confusion but you did say decent man got spit on in Washington. I gave you the opportunity to list a few and then you tell me that decent men don't make it to Washington.

So it appears the bullshit is well underway already... PS Rand Paul got to Washington.

WSS

Sorry for the confusion but you did say decent man got spit on in Washington. I gave you the opportunity to list a few and then you tell me that decent men don't make it to Washington.

So it appears the bullshit is well underway already... PS Rand Paul got to Washington.

WSS

and Rand is not his father. And I did say "halfway" decent right? RP is not without some conspicuous shortcomings, mostly in the past though

Archived