THE BROWNS BOARD

How could you not punch this woman?

Stuart shouldn't you be more concerned with the home country bowing out like Gelded sissy's to the rooskies then worrying about me and woody?

Well I realize this is Stuart's deal but did mister grammar boy forget that the plural of sissies is ies?

(or then instead of than and capitalizing gelded)

PS that should be Woody and I.

So maybe it's time to give it a rest?

Carry on

WSS

Well I realize this is Stuart's deal but did mister grammar boy forget that the plural of sissies is ies?

Carry on

WSS

Woody and me*

Remove the "woody" and you would say "me" so it's woody and me.

Carry on

WSS

got me well done. See maybe we can all clean up this roobish board together?

She sounded like a complete moron before she even got to her discussion about the founding fathers.

Yes, these are the brilliant liberal thinkers our universities are producing today....the ones Cleve says he can have intellectual discussions with.

Yes, these are the brilliant liberal thinkers our universities are producing today....the ones Cleve says he can have intellectual discussions with.

yeah she was a real phd. Did I ever say everyone that went to college was smart? I didn't and you know I didn't, you're just one of those idiots that probably could have benefitted going to college. I know they have uni's in the Ukraine, and like I said before most Ukrainians I've ever run into were whip smart. You though, really bad job out of you on all fronts. Did you come here on a visa and then just go and hide out? It's hard to imagine you passed the test to get in here you're that dumb.

1419936317531.cached.jpg

If you want to punch this women.....................DON'T BE A COP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The job sucks, and I would never want to do it, because I would shoot her,

but if you have the "Calling" to protect and serve, then you have to suck it up and take it.

THAT'S THE JOB!!!!!!!!

Archived