THE BROWNS BOARD

Any liberal out there for chimp "marriage" ? Chimp civil rights?

calfoxwc

And some people deny we are heading toward big serious trouble!

After all, chimps were "born that way", ya know. And if they have civil rights,

why...oh, THEY COULD VOTE DEMOCRATIC ! Of course, like a very elderly person,

or learning disabled person, they can have a (democrat activist) assitant with them

when they vote...

And with civil rights, we can give them.. Obamaocare and social security.

And since they would have personhood/civil rights, libs can have chimp-liberal "marriages"

It never ends, this liberal compulsion to fight and slay American society windmills.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11631793/Is-it-time-that-chimps-are-given-legal-rights-What-about-elephants-dolphins-and-whales.html

I think it's a universal farce that we even have to discuss whether it's right or not for animals to be subjugated to horrors in labs that would make even what Isis does to people seem like a pleasant afternoon sipping daiquiri's on the veranda. Seriously humans are fucked beyond belief. Of course they shouldn't have "human right"..they're not human. They should animal rights that were granted to them by the universe. They are one of god creatures and they weren't put here to have their genitals mutilated or skin burned off testing cosmetics and whatnot.

I think it's a universal farce that we even have to discuss whether it's right or not for animals to be subjugated to horrors in labs that would make even what Isis does to people seem like a pleasant afternoon sipping daiquiri's on the veranda. Seriously humans are fucked beyond belief. Of course they shouldn't have "human right"..they're not human. They should animal rights that were granted to them by the universe. They are one of god creatures and they weren't put here to have their genitals mutilated or skin burned off testing cosmetics and whatnot.

Any kind of abuse or torture of animals for cosmetic purposes should be criminal. I do believe however when it comes to cancer and other serious diseases if experiments have to be performed on animals that for me it is just something that has to be done and even then every humane thing possible should be done with those type experiments and those experiments need to be critical in the research.

Nice how an atheist like you will invite God into your argument when He can help endorse your point.

Since you brought up God, animals, like plants are gifts from God to do with what we wish...as long as it does not involve abuse.

That means for food, clothing, entertainment. By entertainment I mean things like companionship or simply being in awe of some of these magnificent creatures...which by no means am I endorsing the circus. I'm still on the fence about that.

While working as a contractor in Saudi Arabia, I learned why pork is banned in Islam and the Jewish faith. The land animals God has allowed to be eaten is clearly defined. The land animals allowed to be eaten must have BOTH a forked hoof and chew a cud. Cattle and sheep have/do both...they are given the green light to eat. Pigs have a forked hoof but do not chew a cud...pigs are taboo. Rabbits chew a cud but don't have a forked hoof...taboo. Horses chew a cud but their hooves are not forked...cant eat horse meat.

Nice how an atheist like you will invite God into your argument when He can help endorse your point.

God you're a rote monkey. When did I say I was an atheist? Do yourself a favor and google agnostic, which I've stated here multiple times I was. Can you google? Am I asking to much of your monkey brain?

Since you brought up God, animals, like plants are gifts from God to do with what we wish...as long as it does not involve abuse.

That was made up by humans long ago to justify the slaughter of animals and their subsequent subjugation. I have no issue with humans at times having to eat animals to sustain themselves, but we've done has gone far and beyond anything even the human authors of Genesis ever dreamed of.

God you're a rote monkey. When did I say I was an atheist? Do yourself a favor and google agnostic, which I've stated here multiple times I was. Can you google? Am I asking to much of your monkey brain?

Sorry to have ruffled your feathers there Cleve, but your admission to there being "Gods creatures" doesn't make you agnostic either.

You need to quit flip flopping and take a stand Cleve.

Well, it isn't the first time that a liberal goes with God when it's

advantage in a political discussion.

Whatever gets the liberal advantage in one form or another, that's the

thing liberals will go with.

Flip-flopping away.

, but your admission to there being "Gods creatures" doesn't make you agnostic either.

So basically you don't know the def of agnostic. I'm going to suggest you stop talking now because yet again you don't know what you're talking about, but I kind of want to be entertained today so dance for me monkey.

Did you hear about the insomniac agnostic dyslexic? Apparently he stayed up all night wondering if there really was a dog.

Hehehehehe...dyslexic jokes are fun. Like the guy who went to a toga party dressed as a goat; or the dyslexic priest & rabbi who entered a bra.

And some people deny we are heading toward big serious trouble!

After all, chimps were "born that way", ya know. And if they have civil rights,

why...oh, THEY COULD VOTE DEMOCRATIC ! Of course, like a very elderly person,

or learning disabled person, they can have a (democrat activist) assitant with them

when they vote...

And with civil rights, we can give them.. Obamaocare and social security.

And since they would have personhood/civil rights, libs can have chimp-liberal "marriages"

It never ends, this liberal compulsion to fight and slay American society windmills.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11631793/Is-it-time-that-chimps-are-given-legal-rights-What-about-elephants-dolphins-and-whales.html

If it wasn't for Chimp marriages your sorry ass wouldn't exist boy George.

But, come to think of it I bet chimpanzee balls would be delicious!

Archived