THE BROWNS BOARD

American Sniper shooting scene (kills sand people)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also that "scene" from a movie is a portrayal of a sniper protecting the lives of American Soldiers and Marines.

He's not indiscriminately "killing sand people"

So I recommend you check your fucking tone the next time you think about dishonoring what Kyle and our other service members were/are doing over there.

Also that "scene" from a movie is a portrayal of a sniper protecting the lives of American Soldiers and Marines.

He's not indiscriminately "killing sand people"

So I recommend you check your fucking tone the next time you think about dishonoring what Kyle and our other service members were/are doing over there.

agree with you here. Glad somebody who served said this.

Jesus walter you're a psycho. I mean I already knew that but no one should feel ok with WANTING to kill a woman and a kid.

You didn't finish....wanting to kill a woman and a kid trying to blow your comrades to bits.

Now he doesn't sound like much of a psycho.

You didn't finish....wanting to kill a woman and a kid trying to blow your comrades to bits.

Ya'll are still missing the point.

The mission was to protect troops. It could have been Bleepo the Circus panda rolling out of the alley on a unicycle, and the job is still the same.

Identify a threat, eliminate the threat.

The movie actually chose to *humanize* the job (& thus our troops as a whole - thank you Mr. Eastwood) in another scene where an equivalently aged kid tries to pick up an RPG and "Kyle" is shown behind the glass mumbling under his breath "don't you pick it up you motherfucker" and choke/sighs in relief when the kid drops the RPG instead of firing it. "Kyle" didn't have to "eliminate the threat"

Ya'll are still missing the point.

The mission was to protect troops.

Um no, I'm not missing the point. That's what I said.

Um no, I'm not missing the point. That's what I said.

I think the point is that a soldier's duty should be to protects everyone, and it should be with a heavy heart that he kills women and children. OP seems to be of the opposite mindset - where Kyle is apparently begging for them to *not* pick up the RPG, OP seems to *want* the people to pick up the RPG, so he has someone else to shoot.

To clarify, not just "someone else" ....so he has more terrorists and Islamic barbarians he gets to shoot..

Walt has a history of talking about wanting to murder "sand people" so his intentions were in no way meant to reflect some sense of duty to protecting U.S. soldiers. Just killing for the sake of killing.

Walt has a history of talking about wanting to murder "sand people" so his intentions were in no way meant to reflect some sense of duty to protecting U.S. soldiers. Just killing for the sake of killing.

Lets just wait to see what Walter has to say about that.

You're all right. I'm a sick evil fuck.

Good god, what limp wristed milksops this board has become.

I would gladly shoot any person trying to harm my brothers with an explosive device. I don't care if they were Muslim or some weird white guy from Montana. Hell, I didn't even want to invade Iraq in the first place but if some raghead like Tsarneavs mom and some little savage in training were coming after my friends, just give me that chance.

You're all right. I'm a sick evil fuck.

Good god, what limp wristed milksops this board has become.

I would gladly shoot any person trying to harm my brothers with an explosive device. I don't care if they were Muslim or some weird white guy from Montana. Hell, I didn't even want to invade Iraq in the first place but if some raghead like Tsarneavs mom and some little savage in training were coming after my friends, just give me that chance.

Walter has spoken...I hope that cleared things up for you compassionate bleeding heart types Cysco.

So because questioning your intent and reasoning behind wanting to take the lives of a woman and child - more specifically even wanting to be in that position in the first place.... we're all "limp wristed milksops" ?!?!?

First off - get bent you sick, over bearing fuck. While you're at it, take your alter ego (stuart) with you. I notice you post in this side of the forum 3x as much as you do in relation to football. I question whether you're a Browns fan and not just here to spout your message because of (most likely) behind banned from elsewhere.

So because questioning your intent and reasoning behind wanting to take the lives of a woman and child - more specifically even wanting to be in that position in the first place.... we're all "limp wristed milksops" ?!?!?

First off - get bent you sick, over bearing fuck. While you're at it, take your alter ego (stuart) with you. I notice you post in this side of the forum 3x as much as you do in relation to football. I question whether you're a Browns fan and not just here to spout your message because of (most likely) behind banned from elsewhere.

Oh my. Vicious sounding for a compassionate sort.

Why do you people always omit the most profound fact? I'll fill it in for you yet again...

So because questioning your intent and reasoning behind wanting to take the lives of a woman and child... whos aim is to blow to bits US soldiers with an explosive device...more specifically even wanting to be in that position in the first place.... we're all "limp wristed milksops" ?!?!?

That's better.

Yep, you're all "limp wristed milksops"

Oh my. Vicious sounding for a compassionate sort.

Why do you people always omit the most profound fact? I'll fill it in for you yet again...

That's better.

Yep, you're all "limp wristed milksops"

Seriously, stop signing into different accounts to reinforce your point. At this juncture you'll never convince me that Walter hasn't made two accounts. Hell, I'd love to ask a moderator/admin to check the IP.

Also, Walter's OP did not speculate in defense of his countrymen or ANYONE for that matter. Couple that with some of his previous posts that follow a common theme and what we have is him back tracking in a defensive fashion for being called out on what amounts to, being fucked in the head for WANTING to be in that position.

Archived