THE BROWNS BOARD

American Sniper shooting scene (kills sand people)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this juncture you'll never convince me that Walter hasn't made two accounts.

As if you matter lol.

Also, Walter's OP did not speculate in defense of his countrymen or ANYONE for that matter. Couple that with some of his previous posts that follow a common theme and what we have is him back tracking in a defensive fashion for being called out on what amounts to, being fucked in the head for WANTING to be in that position.

Gee, sorry you conveniently missed it...

I would gladly shoot any person trying to harm my brothers with an explosive device. I don't care if they were Muslim or some weird white guy from Montana. Hell, I didn't even want to invade Iraq in the first place but if some raghead like Tsarneavs mom and some little savage in training were coming after my friends, just give me that chance.

Its often mentioned "what would Jesus do"?

Forget JC for a moment, instead, what would Mr. Spock do?

Here you have a Vulcan, belonging to alien race of beings that are void of emotion and feelings, who view these human traits as illogical, and serving no useful purpose.

Mr. Spock would have blown the brains out of the child and the woman. Logical. He would feel no remorse like Walter...that said, he wouldn't feel animosity against these Muslim savages from the onset either.

Its often mentioned "what would Jesus do"?

Forget JC for a moment, instead, what would Mr. Spock do?

Here you have a Vulcan, belonging to alien race of beings that are void of emotion and feelings, who view these human traits as illogical, and serving no useful purpose.

Mr. Spock would have blown the brains out of the child and the woman. Logical. He would feel no remorse like Walter...that said, he wouldn't feel animosity against these Muslim savages from the onset either.

Walt has regularly talked about how he would like to wipe out Muslims. Not Muslims attacking U.S. personnel. Just Muslims. So either you didn't know that or you are willfully defending a turd.

Then ban the woodypeckerhead - he wants to kill all subjects of threads

with his beak and his other weapon, his one-liner magnum duds.

You don't have a point, woodpecker sissy victim liberal.

You started your crap for months and months, then I started

letting you know I was tired of your crap, then I challenged you to quit,

and I quit but you didn't.

Then, months later, you finally quit after I quit, and things were fine, until

you were catching crap from several other posters over two different boards,

and finally you resorted to giving me crap again as your usual feeble way out

of having little or nothing to genuinely add to conversations.

So, once and for all, LEARN SOMETHING DAMMIT.

hahaha you didn't. You being a stupid woodpecker doesn't push my

buttons at all.

Is that all you have on this board is trying to be pushing buttons? apparently.

that is sad. You make Cleve look reasonable and insightful, and you rank

towards the bottom of genuine contributors on this entire board.

But have a nice woodypeckerhead day..

I'm glad to see some of the more conservative members here finally realize that the far right guys are utter sociopaths. They are who have driven independents like myself from the republican party. I don't want to speak for others here but I feel there's also a couple other guys that might vote republican as well but then see the kind of far right zealotry that gets tolerated by the more moderate republicans. This insane zeal to dominate and kill kill kill is just profound. And it's almost universally from the guys who've never seen combat let alone a serious fist fight. Guys that have actually seen war first hand, they just simply don't have this in them anymore. It's not they'd change what they done, but they grew up. They don't come back the same spoiled little american brats that grew up on video games.

War is hideous. War would make most of you shit your pants the first mortar round that came in or the first buddy you saw blown up or the first enemy you had to hit with a .50. I know guys that were there in 2003 that actually did mow down multiple waves of enemy soldiers. NONE of them talk about how cool it was and how they can't wait to do it again. That experience made all of them somber individuals and left a lot of them with permanent PTSD. So fuck you Cal/stuart. Nobody's a limp wristed milksop who doesn't pee boner out at the prospect of having to put a sniper round through women and children even if it had to be done. You are a functioning sociopath.

While I enjoyed the movie I wish Eastwood would've delved more into Kyle's personal state as opposed to the military perspective. The scene at the BBQ was very powerful and the relationship with his wife must have had more layers. Whereas in Grand Torino the character development was rich, I thought this was a bit lacking. I actually preferred the characters in Lone Survivor.

Weakness Brings On War – A Lesson The Left Will Never Learn But Young Americans Will Unfortunately Have To

"Ronald Reagan famously said, “The best war is the one not fought.” He advocated Peace Through Strength. This axiom has been proven successful over and over again throughout history; but, for some reason, progressives just don’t learn the lesson. But whatever lies the left says, the fact is that when you are weak, stronger countries take advantage of you. They take your land, your women, your treasure, and even your children, your freedom, and especially your life.

ISIS exists because President Obama pulled out troops foolishly, arrogantly, and irresponsibly out of Iraq. He declared “mission accomplished”, but he forgot the other side has a say in that statement. Either he is just plain stupid, or he is complicit in the existence of ISIS and is enabling an Islamic caliphate in the Middle East. Do you really think ISIS would be burning children if George Bush, Mitt Romney, or John McCain were in the Oval Office?"

http://www.westernjournalism.com/weakness-brings-war-lesson-left-will-never-learn-young-americans-will-unfortunately/

I'm glad to see some of the more conservative members here finally realize that the far right guys are utter sociopaths. They are who have driven independents like myself from the republican party. I don't want to speak for others here but I feel there's also a couple other guys that might vote republican as well but then see the kind of far right zealotry that gets tolerated by the more moderate republicans. This insane zeal to dominate and kill kill kill is just profound. And it's almost universally from the guys who've never seen combat let alone a serious fist fight. Guys that have actually seen war first hand, they just simply don't have this in them anymore. It's not they'd change what they done, but they grew up. They don't come back the same spoiled little american brats that grew up on video games.

War is hideous. War would make most of you shit your pants the first mortar round that came in or the first buddy you saw blown up or the first enemy you had to hit with a .50. I know guys that were there in 2003 that actually did mow down multiple waves of enemy soldiers. NONE of them talk about how cool it was and how they can't wait to do it again. That experience made all of them somber individuals and left a lot of them with permanent PTSD. So fuck you Cal/stuart. Nobody's a limp wristed milksop who doesn't pee boner out at the prospect of having to put a sniper round through women and children even if it had to be done. You are a functioning sociopath.

Dude, please don't make comments about PTSD, military service etc. You know nothing about them, and I don't care about your supposed friend who was in a ww1 trench fighting waves of troops attacking in 2003. Never happened.

yes

No. ISIS is like a cancer that keeps growing under Obama's watch. They would have been relatively easy to exterminate a few years ago in Syria but Obama either ignored or didn't bother to read his daily intelligence briefings about the ISIS threat and when ISIS was taking over cities like Fallujah in Iraq Obama was comparing ISIS to a junior varsity team.

Dude, please don't make comments about PTSD, military service etc. You know nothing about them, and I don't care about your supposed friend who was in a ww1 trench fighting waves of troops attacking in 2003. Never happened.

Did I make any statements to the effect that I personally know all about PTSD? No i didn't. I just know people that have it. And every single person that i've ever known that was in live combat utterly abhors when people back home talk like Walter does about how cool this or that would be. That's my only point. In no way did I make any statements about me knowing anything personally about being in combat or having PTSD, so miss me with the above comment. Miss me completely.

Archived