THE BROWNS BOARD

Cleveland vs. "Golden State"

The Gipper

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

loved the reverse racism of all the black announcers/talking heads today of how steph curry "is not going to let some kid (white) from australia and st. marys check him and hold him down...because he is the MVP and had one bad game."

yeah alright.

But- but- but- Curry is the MVP- gee he had a great 4th quarter! Mostly when Delli was sitting on the bench. Tristan Thompson guarding him? You kidding me? How in the hell did that happen?

Waking up early in the morning to watch these games recorded has been awesome. Doing the city proud. Just defend the Q now and the long wait is over

It ain't over until the Fat Lady sings. Warriors almost erased a 20 point deficit on the road. They'll be in desperation mode Thursday. Can't wait to see the stats of how many Finals teams have dug out of a 3-1 hole. (Damn few, I'm guessing)

Delly has had a fantastic game. Guy plays his heart out.

Would love to watch this Gutsy Ball Hawk fly around on Tabor's Special Teams anywhere. Small but I love the odds he would make some plays. No Wink for Now..

I'm not much on pro basketball, but this is the playoffs !

Mos can really take off down court for a really big guy. Amazing.

Delly was taken to the hospital after the game, for an IV. I guess he was dehydrated.

Curry is amazing, but Delly has his number - and Curry isn't used to being guarded

by a guy as tenacious and quick and instinctive, and tough, like Delly.

Lebron, the entire team has a buttkicking confidence. Pretty awesome since they

have lost three of their best players to injury. That is amazing - great leadership.

Flat out championship toughness.

The Cavs have me remembering Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers' song "I won't back down"....

i know cleve hasn't won a championship since what, '64? BUT i hope the cavs don't think know that they've won it like the fans did last night. i know people are starved for some positivity there with their sports teams but a LITTLE restraint would have been nice instead of acting like they just won the whole thing last night. the presence of ESPN and live tv cameras in a small area like '4th st.' made me cringe as if i was a biz owner staring down a tsunami.

people need to get it under control.

i know cleve hasn't won a championship since what, '64? BUT i hope the cavs don't think know that they've won it like the fans did last night. i know people are starved for some positivity there with their sports teams but a LITTLE restraint would have been nice instead of acting like they just won the whole thing last night. the presence of ESPN and live tv cameras in a small area like '4th st.' made me cringe as if i was a biz owner staring down a tsunami.

Restraint? No. We as fans need to do our part to demoralize the warriors and break down this myth of their superiority.

I say let em party!....if anyone deserves the opportunity to enjoy a big win, it's the Cleveland fans.....Im just happy they had fun and did it without burning the city down......GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Restraint? No. We as fans need to do our part to demoralize the warriors and break down this myth of their superiority.

I say let em party!....if anyone deserves the opportunity to enjoy a big win, it's the Cleveland fans.....Im just happy they had fun and did it without burning the city down......GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no i hear you guys....just saying if i was a biz owner on that street last night, come thursday i'd have my doors open to make money but extra security and plywood might be on my shopping list.

First, finals, home victory ever... Damn that's a long-ass road...

Couple things...

• I did not know that E. 4th was downtown, party central.
  • While I'll take an ugly win over a pretty loss, the last two games have been fugly.
  • I love seeing Mos get rewarded with no-calls for blocks when he jumps straight up.

loved the reverse racism of all the black announcers/talking heads today of how steph curry "is not going to let some kid (white) from australia and st. marys check him and hold him down...because he is the MVP and had one bad game."

yeah alright.

Its not reverse racism....it is just racism.

Well, if the Cavs win this series as I think they will, those same guys may have to kiss Delly's butt as the series MVP. I would LOVE to see that!

Mike

ps: my signature applies to the Cavs as well!

Delly would not be Finals MVP if the Cavs win.......LeBron may be Finals MVP even if Cavs lose, let alone win.

I've never understood the mentality of acting like a total idiot just to get some face time on ESPN.

Yup- it isn't over till the Fat Lady sings- and this series is far from over. Expect maximum effort from the Warriors on Thursday night.

First, finals, home victory ever... Damn that's a long-ass road...

Couple things...

• I did not know that E. 4th was downtown, party central.
  • While I'll take an ugly win over a pretty loss, the last two games have been fugly.
  • I love seeing Mos get rewarded with no-calls for blocks when he jumps straight up.

4th Street isn't all that far from the Q. It is a neat place to party if you ever make it into town.

It ain't over until the Fat Lady sings. Warriors almost erased a 20 point deficit on the road. They'll be in desperation mode Thursday. Can't wait to see the stats of how many Finals teams have dug out of a 3-1 hole. (Damn few, I'm guessing)

In the history of the NBA Finals, when it is tied 1-1 the team that wins game 3 has won 83.8% of the time... teams that go up 3-1 have won 100% of the time...

In the history of the NBA Finals, when it is tied 1-1 the team that wins game 3 has won 83.8% of the time... teams that go up 3-1 have won 100% of the time...

I was wondering about 3-1. It's nice to have history on your side, but there's always a first time. In baseball, no team had ever come back from 0-3 down- until the Rex Sox beat the Yankees. Just sayin'.

I was wondering about 3-1. It's nice to have history on your side, but there's always a first time. In baseball, no team had ever come back from 0-3 down- until the Rex Sox beat the Yankees. Just sayin'.

C`mon hoorta let`s get behind them. Sure they`re hurt and exhausted which would only make a championship won that way even sweeter.

I`m all in for Cleveland no matter what it is, i.e. ice fishing, bullet dodging or even wife swappin. Just get us a banner already!

How we party has nothing to do with the out come of whipping these wussies.. I say we set up Westside Steve and his band on 4th Street and do a Remix of Men At Work's " Delly comes from the Land Down Under. You better Run, You Better Take Cover" (Front Row Seat's. You have been Warned) :D..

But the fucking Indians lost to the fucking Red Sox after they were fucking ahead by a fucking 3-1 game fucking margin.

And, correct me if I am wrong....didn't the Warriors come back just this year on the Grizzlies after being down 2-1....and the Rockets came back from being down 3-1 against the Clippers, no.

So these sorts of comebacks have happened quite recently.

How we party has nothing to do with the out come of whipping these wussies.. I say we set up Westside Steve and his band on 4th Street and do a Remix of Men At Work's " Delly comes from the Land Down Under. You better Run, You Better Take Cover" (Front Row Seat's. You have been Warned) :D..

Come on Cavs! Break the Curse! ... The Cleveland Browns will be following you guys to the Championship!

Some pro basketball game plan, send Lebron to the floor every time he drives to

the basket, and rely on a bald, mafia stooge ref to refuse to call the foul.

Then call the Cavs for the slightest of infractions on defense.

Great. Another reminder that some pro basketball refs are corrupt.

And, the Cavs were tired and weren't hitting their shots. Too bad, but I figured

the Warriors were going all out to get a win, and NBA wants the serious to

go to seven.

A lot more money.

Glad that stinker is out of the way, including Joie Crawford (Retire you bitch) and camera people. Worked our ass off 3 games and their legs finally showed it. Found the Moz Game but JR and Shump must raise their game. Delly & LBJ cannot do this alone anymore and did not like any of D. Blatt adjustments. Rest & Go Cavs!!

Archived