THE BROWNS BOARD

Kenyan Lawyer offers Goats/Cows to Marry Obama's daughter Malia

Joke - play on "moo"l Yes, you don't think anything is ever funny, except maybe

something strange that makes you feel like you aren't a woodpecker.

Please, STOP your incessant BITCHING and WHINING.

Joke - play on "moo"l Yes, you don't think anything is ever funny, except maybe

something strange that makes you feel like you aren't a woodpecker.

Please, STOP your incessant BITCHING and WHINING.

Hahaha, yes, backtrack please

I love how, to prove I didn't get on your nerves about the magic jesus donkey comment, you've been twice a pissy towards me as usual. Yep, you were so right... I completely didn't push your buttons..

Nope. Offering the animals to the daughter would be giving them right back

to himself.

The offer is an old custom of "bribing" the head of household, the father, for the

right to marry his daughter.

Nope. Offering the animals to the daughter would be giving them right back

to himself.

The offer is an old custom of "bribing" the head of household, the father, for the

right to marry his daughter.

You're right, a dowry, practiced in the Middle East as well.

I assumed it was to the daughter since the article didn't state the animals were offered to the Dear Leader.

This one does.

http://news.yahoo.com/kenyan-lawyer-offers-livestock-wed-obamas-daughter-report-150054452.html

Not sheep though...Obama already has plenty of low information dumb fuck liberal sheep following him around.

Which is completely unique to liberals, and in no way can be said about any other political affiliation or politician...

Completely? No. But I would bet it's a bit lopsided for the poorest and least educated. Wouldn't you?

WSS

Hard to say.

Look at some of the posters on here. They have some level of education and wealth, but constantly spew the catch phrases and ideas associated with that side. You'd think the poor would be more desperate, and the less educated more dumb, but being gullible and close minded transcends all of that.

Hard to say.

Look at some of the posters on here. They have some level of education and wealth, but constantly spew the catch phrases and ideas associated with that side. You'd think the poor would be more desperate, and the less educated more dumb, but being gullible and close minded transcends all of that.

Catch phrases? That's all you got? That was weak Woodly considering poor, uneducated, desperate libfucks have their catch phrases too...

catch phrases that amount to nothing but lies anyway because they are low info dumbfucks.

Put your money where your mouth is and search for posts where there is only a catch phrase and nothing else to support it.

You will find very few.

HA!! My uncle is Argentinian but of German descent...married a Spanish woman. They had two drop dead gorgeous daughters that are blueprint latina's and then a redhead who was still pretty but not nearly as pretty as the older two. They took a trip to Egypt and the men were all over the redhead. No joke they were being offered Camels for the youngest daughter. Apparently the mother had a good sense of humor because right infront of the daughter she started bartering for more camels.

Moral of that cool story is that people in the middle east are stone age old testament buffoons. I respect the new testament even though I don't believe hardly a lick of it except that a man named Jesus walked around during that period....but the old testament can suck a camels asshole it's the most bullshit laden piece of literature that has ever been foisted by the dark side on humans. I can't believe how many of you still don't see that. People are still treated like other people's property over there.

HA!! My uncle is Argentinian but of German descent...married a Spanish woman. They had two drop dead gorgeous daughters that are blueprint latina's and then a redhead who was still pretty but not nearly as pretty as the older two. They took a trip to Egypt and the men were all over the redhead. No joke they were being offered Camels for the youngest daughter. Apparently the mother had a good sense of humor because right infront of the daughter she started bartering for more camels.

Moral of that cool story is that people in the middle east are stone age old testament buffoons. I respect the new testament even though I don't believe hardly a lick of it except that a man named Jesus walked around during that period....but the old testament can suck a camels asshole it's the most bullshit laden piece of literature that has ever been foisted by the dark side on humans. I can't believe how many of you still don't see that. People are still treated like other people's property over there.

Argentina is in Amerigo de Sur. I don't think there is much Jewish influence, or too many camels so a Camel would be a really impressive gift. As far as New versus Old Testament very few people could live up to Mosaic law, hence God sending his son for Salvation through grace and acceptance versus works.

Beyond the word of God, the Old Testament is an intriguing read. I know this, because during my youth, while bored during sermons I would often pick up a bible in the pews and start reading the Old Testament.

Despite the fact that Michelle Obama is a Wookie (documented extensively on the internet, ya know?) and not a cow I will post the article from WSS's link

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/27/living/feat-malia-obama-kenyan-lawyer/index.html

Kenyan lawyer offers cows, goats, sheep to marry Malia Obama

By Todd Leopold, CNN

Updated 2:39 PM ET, Thu May 28, 2015

(CNN)Felix Kiprono, a lawyer in Nairobi, Kenya, has his eye on someone special: President Obama's daughter Malia.

His offer to win her hand? Fifty cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats.

"People might say I am after the family's money, which is not the case. My love is real," he told the Nairobian newspaper.

Moreover, he adds, he's been faithful to his beloved since he first became aware of her.

"I got interested in her in 2008," he said. "As a matter of fact, I haven't dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her. I have shared this with my family and they are willing to help me raise the bride price."

He's currently working on a letter to announce his intentions and plans to give it to the local U.S. Embassy.

According to prices on Africa Farming, Kiprono's offer could be worth in excess of $90,000.

There are some issues, of course. For one, Malia Obama is 16. For another, she'll have to develop a taste for village life.

"Ours will be a simple life. I will teach Malia how to milk a cow, cook ugali (a starchy dish) and prepare mursik (a sour milk) like any other Kalenjin woman," he said.

Barrack Obama, currently operating as President of the United States of America is familiar with the traditions of the country of his supposed father.

"It's well within the cultural norms and traditions of Kenya to offer livestock for a bride price, " President Obama stated. "But as generous as this offer is I will have to decline because in the dark of night I might mistake one of the cows for Michelle.

No word of additional offerings such as camels and donkeys has been reported yet.

LOL. 16 is way too young. Obamao should just send Moochelle out there

to be married to that Kenyan lawyer. Then he could finally start acting like

he's the president....

Despite the fact that Michelle Obama is a Wookie (documented extensively on the internet, ya know?) and not a cow I will post the article from WSS's link

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/27/living/feat-malia-obama-kenyan-lawyer/index.html

Kenyan lawyer offers cows, goats, sheep to marry Malia Obama

By Todd Leopold, CNN

Updated 2:39 PM ET, Thu May 28, 2015

(CNN)Felix Kiprono, a lawyer in Nairobi, Kenya, has his eye on someone special: President Obama's daughter Malia.

His offer to win her hand? Fifty cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats.

"People might say I am after the family's money, which is not the case. My love is real," he told the Nairobian newspaper.

Moreover, he adds, he's been faithful to his beloved since he first became aware of her.

"I got interested in her in 2008," he said. "As a matter of fact, I haven't dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her. I have shared this with my family and they are willing to help me raise the bride price."

He's currently working on a letter to announce his intentions and plans to give it to the local U.S. Embassy.

According to prices on Africa Farming, Kiprono's offer could be worth in excess of $90,000.

There are some issues, of course. For one, Malia Obama is 16. For another, she'll have to develop a taste for village life.

"Ours will be a simple life. I will teach Malia how to milk a cow, cook ugali (a starchy dish) and prepare mursik (a sour milk) like any other Kalenjin woman," he said.

Barrack Obama, currently operating as President of the United States of America is familiar with the traditions of the country of his supposed father.

"It's well within the cultural norms and traditions of Kenya to offer livestock for a bride price, " President Obama stated. "But as generous as this offer is I will have to decline because in the dark of night I might mistake one of the cows for Michelle.

No word of additional offerings such as camels and donkeys has been reported yet.

Christ he's a psycho

We can open it up when cal is freaking out about someone insulting the appearance a future conservative president's wife woodypeckerhead

Was already done back in the day. Ridiculed Bush, Cheney, their wives and children.

Nothing was left alone. How do you think mz the pussy got his extension to his name?

So some guy in the past made those comments. You hated that he made these comments. Thought it was immature and idiotic. So much so that his name was permanently changed to be insulting.

and your response is to do exactly what that person did?

Are you 5?

We can open it up when cal is freaking out about someone insulting the appearance a future conservative president's wife woodypeckerhead

Was already done back in the day. Ridiculed Bush, Cheney, their wives and children.

Nothing was left alone. How do you think mz the pussy the pussy the pussy the pussy the pussy got his extension to his name?

ok Bush and Cheney, yeah they got shat on and rightfully so imo. One was probably a good guy but kind of a dolt and the other was evil incarnate. BUt that's fair game just like with Obama and Biden. What I don't remember seeing pretty much any of, was the attacks on the women and children that I see now. That I do not remember liberals doing to them. But I sure remember what conservatives did to Hillary during the Lewinsky scandal. I could be wrong, show me some evidence and I'll withdraw my objection.

Archived