THE BROWNS BOARD

If it isn't a whiney ass liberal demanding victimhood, it's a muslim whiney ass liberal

calfoxwc

So, this muslim woman demands a diet coke UNOPENED. Never mind that every single time I flew

in a plane, they give you your soft drink in an open plastic cup....

this loser demands an unopened coke can. Frickin seriously? You bend one of those cans enough,

you get two pieces of metal can with edges as sharp and bigger than a box cutter. Maybe a trial run to change policy to allow two of her male friends take over a plane?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/05/31/muslim-passenger-asked-for-a-diet-coke-on-a-plane-how-she-said-the-flight-attendant-gave-it-to-her-left-her-in-tears-of-humiliation/

Not for certain, if somebody did get an unopened can of beer against airline policy,

it's more of a violation of standard airline rules, not discriminatory policy, I think.

That depends on if it was the same stewardess or not...

Not for certain, if somebody did get an unopened can of beer against airline policy,

it's more of a violation of standard airline rules, not discriminatory policy, I think.

Yeah it would require more information. It could have been a different stewardess who fucked up and gave someone a can of beer if that part of the story even happened. I know I have never been given a can of beer or soda.

I am sure she has already lawyered up to milk money out of the airline. She is using all the familiar phrases of some one fishing for money.

So, this muslim woman demands a diet coke UNOPENED. Never mind that every single time I flew

in a plane, they give you your soft drink in an open plastic cup....

this loser demands an unopened coke can. Frickin seriously? You bend one of those cans enough,

you get two pieces of metal can with edges as sharp and bigger than a box cutter. Maybe a trial run to change policy to allow two of her male friends take over a plane?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/05/31/muslim-passenger-asked-for-a-diet-coke-on-a-plane-how-she-said-the-flight-attendant-gave-it-to-her-left-her-in-tears-of-humiliation/

Is this the new irrational improbable fear that's got you up at night in your mothers basement with a shotgun across your lap? That people are gonna take over planes with a can of coke or pepsi? Are you being for real here?

In my experience they don't give a can when giving you a drink with the provided meal, but if you request a drink outside those times the can is almost always provided, and usually open.

You bend one of those cans enough,

Seriously? I mean, disregarding the ridiculousness of someone holding up a plane with a coke can, how would a change in policy to give them unopened cans lead to that? If they wanted to open a can to get the pointy edge, they could do so with an open can, and unless they have a lot of power handy, would not be able to do so with an unopened can.

I agree, If it is their policy not to hand out cans(for whatever reason) its not a violation of their policy to refuse handing a can to one person, but would be a violation of their rules to hand out a can to another, no matter race\religion\etc.

Archived