THE BROWNS BOARD

The Rolling Stones last night.

Whoever said those guys are "fossils" or "washed up" I have a message for you: You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Easily the greatest show and concert I've ever been to. The guy next to me was in his 60's and said they sounded just like they did when he was young.

Those guys are in there fucking 70's and have more energy than anyone I've ever seen. It's like not normal how good they are.

if you think the stones are the best concert then i guess you've never seen floyd.

Not a huge fan of them, I bet they put on a hell of show but stones is more my kind of rock.

I would give anything to have seen Queen in their day, I heard they put on the best show ever.

I like the Beatles, would have loved to have seen The Original Skynard too.

My mom said Grace Slick was the best musician she had ever seen perform.

Not a huge fan of them, I bet they put on a hell of show but stones is more my kind of rock.

I would give anything to have seen Queen in their day, I heard they put on the best show ever.

I like the Beatles, would have loved to have seen The Original Skynard too.

My mom said Grace Slick was the best musician she had ever seen perform.

I have seen Floyd, the Stones, Skynyrd, Jefferson Airplane, Queen....and McCartney...but not The Beatles (though my older sisters did).

As for best live show out of this bunch, it was probably Queen.

But the best live shows I have seen are The Alice Cooper Shows. Tremendous theatricality. For pure energy it was The Who. And for most awesome performer/audience interaction it was Bruce Springsteen. ( the fact that I was in like row 5 or 6 for Bruce helped with that. Any show is better the closer you are.

I also saw KISS when nothing was known about them or what they were going to do. They were the backup band for The New York Dolls....who I really went to see......but as you might expect I got blown away by KISS's pyrotechnic act. The Dolls didn't have much of a chance after that.

Archived