THE BROWNS BOARD

Kid swallows ghost pepper, regrets it

I got a bottle of mad dog at home which is allegedly one of the hottest sauces on the planet. I really couldn't say if that was true or not cause I think if I had anything hotter I would have had to go the hospital. A knife tip of that stuff will make an entire pot of chili almost inedible for most normal people. I won't touch it unless I have plenty of milk and juice handy. The burn will last for a long time if you have any substantial amount of it. I don't even want to think about swallowing any of that shit whole, like that kid may have damaged something in his esophagus or intestine.

A restaurant manager friend of mine told me of a place that sold chicken wings.

The hottest ones on the menu were offered as a special. If you could eat 12, they were free. we were both wondering why in the wide wide world of fuck you would want to have a meal that you had to force down in constant agony no matter how much it cost?

He describe the sales process of the sauce that produced such an edible wings since the food company had recently pitched him to buy some. They took a small piece of meat and turn the lights down low, then put a drop on the meat. You could see steam coming from the drop.

WSS

Archived