THE BROWNS BOARD

25 yo woman strikes active duty Navy members motorcycle from behind, then runs him over, killing him

I've thought of doing that to some of these star boy wannabe's that ride around Akron. I know a girl who dared pass a group doing their little wheelies and they tore after her and started banging her car with crowbars. Not saying either way what precipitated this event but don't automatically assume the motorcycle was completely innocent. Some of those guys can be raging assholes, especially on the crotch rockets.

Road rage leads to an accident, that results in the death of someone....and?

There really doesn't seem to be enough info to decide if it was an accident or intentional from the article, but I am sure the police have more than enough evidence to take it to trial(sine they have charged her so quickly). Also no where in the article or video it says she has a record.

Cleve- I have driven route 8/77/76 area for quite a few years, and any time I hear about a motorcycle accident that a 20ish year old person died, I just assume they where traveling at an insane speed(100+) while weaving in and out of traffic, like I have seen many times before. But I would not assume this guy was doing the same(he could have), also it does not matter much she ran him over, at least its vehicular manslaughter.

Road rage leads to an accident, that results in the death of someone....and?

There really doesn't seem to be enough info to decide if it was an accident or intentional from the article, but I am sure the police have more than enough evidence to take it to trial(sine they have charged her so quickly). Also no where in the article or video it says she has a record.

Cleve- I have driven route 8/77/76 area for quite a few years, and any time I hear about a motorcycle accident that a 20ish year old person died, I just assume they where traveling at an insane speed(100+) while weaving in and out of traffic, like I have seen many times before. But I would not assume this guy was doing the same(he could have), also it does not matter much she ran him over, at least its vehicular manslaughter.

He's a Navy CPO brother that got killed by some crazy cunt. Hope they fry her ass.

I've thought of doing that to some of these star boy wannabe's that ride around Akron.

You still can't hit somebody and murder em but damn if some of these biker gangs dont' test people sometimes.

Way to catch yourself and quickly back peddle Walter.

You're a hypocrite.

I won't dignify your stupid ass statement with a response. I will however put your punk ass on permanent ignore. DH

Exactly. He's a punk ass woodpecker. mz the pussy used to diss our military like that.

Wait, so I basically made the statement that maybe not all military members are saints, and I have everyone flipping out on me? God damn, talk about having a skewed view. There are good and bad people everywhere. Being in the military doesn't change that

Wait, so I basically made the statement that maybe not all military members are saints, and I have everyone flipping out on me? God damn, talk about having a skewed view. There are good and bad people everywhere. Being in the military doesn't change that

You would hope it would, at least to some degree. I'd hope the US (and UK) army have mental health checks to keep nutjobs out, and any people they let in that are rough around the edges get smoothed out by the military. Not to the point of sainthood, and I'm sure there are still the odd dicks around, but generally you'd cope for a better calibre of person in the military than elsewhere.

I ride a motorcycle all the time. And I have seen guys older then me, and I am 45, that ride crotchrockets like they were 20. Just because someone is 38 and in the military doesn't mean they are saints

Holy crap, I agree with Woody???????????

Someone check my pulse

This is a silly thread.

What is the difference of this guy being a Navy CPO, rather than a Doctor, Lawyer, or Indian Chief.

Bad things happen to good people.

Good things happen to bad people.

And the world spins round and round.

You've turned into an asshole.

I ride a motorcycle all the time. And I have seen guys older then me, and I am 45, that ride crotchrockets like they were 20. Just because someone is 38 and in the military doesn't mean they are saints

Holy crap, I agree with Woody???????????

Someone check my pulse

So he deserved to be killed by some stupid kunt, like you? Fuck you.

Archived