THE BROWNS BOARD

Teacher faces possible fine for violating Moochelle's bs "rules" for school snacks

calfoxwc

Obamao and Moochelle are the worst of the worst of liberal sicksumbeeches who want to own

and control every damn thing in the country.

If you are white, you're the enemy.

If you are conservative, you're the enemy.

If you are religious, you are the enemy.

If you are in the military, you are the enemy.

If you own guns, you're the enemy.

If you are parents, you are fired, and they will be your kids' parents.

If you love our U.S. Constitution, you really are the enemy.

If you don't so as they want, in any facet of your life, you are the enemy.

If you are middle class, and don't need gov support, you are the enemy.

To them, that is. Not the rest of Real America.

http://eagnews.org/wv-teacher-threatened-with-fine-for-violating-michelle-os-school-snack-rules/

this story to the side for a sec...

... that "Real America" shit is so obnoxious and pretentious... god damn. Get over your fucking self

back to the story. I understand the rule, but i can't see it being followed or enforced that strictly

I have never once said it was about me, punkass woodypeckerhead.

You are so ignorant and wussified, you don't see much of anything past your

mz the pussy-style beak.

STFU ...?

I have never once said it was about me, punkass woodypeckerhead.

You are so ignorant and wussified, you don't see much of anything past your

mz the pussy the pussy-style beak.

STFU ...?

Do you, or do you not, consider yourself part of "Real America"?

In 1962 (or 1964) Barry Goldwater was the center of the Republican's universe.

But the ruskies were on the move, communists were everywhere, gays were quiet or dead, nobody knew what global warming was...

and that was pretty much the last time the republican party was "republican". Gold water republicanism comes back and I'll look at republican candidates again.

To a small degree Reagan was a Goldwater Republican, the Pauls, father and son much moreso.

Obamao and Moochelle are the worst of the worst of liberal sicksumbeeches who want to own

and control every damn thing in the country.

If you are white, you're the enemy.

If you are conservative, you're the enemy.

If you are religious, you are the enemy.

If you are in the military, you are the enemy.

If you own guns, you're the enemy.

If you are parents, you are fired, and they will be your kids' parents.

If you love our U.S. Constitution, you really are the enemy.

If you don't so as they want, in any facet of your life, you are the enemy.

If you are middle class, and don't need gov support, you are the enemy.

To them, that is. Not the rest of Real America.

http://eagnews.org/wv-teacher-threatened-with-fine-for-violating-michelle-os-school-snack-rules/

Relating to the social Retard or social Retardation. A person who causes undue awkwardness and misses normal social cues during conversation, while technically being considered "normal".

To a small degree Reagan was a Goldwater Republican, the Pauls, father and son much moreso.

Reagan? Our whole monetary structure that the Pauls despise started with Reagans admin. The bubbling out of our currency yes did start technically before Reagan...but that dude went offworld with it and started our eventual demise imo. It was great for a time to print the worlds reserve with impunity...but we're starting to pay for the whole let's outspend the rooskies cause that's sooooo important and let's give our companies preferential access to the spigots of credit so the can grow faster than their foreign competition. It's a bubble and eventually one of the future generations was gonna have that house of cards collapse on em. And it looks like that's gonna be us.

I'm in my late 30's and I fully expect that in 20 years there will be a different world reserve...and the ramifications for us if that transition happened too quickly will be profound. Better know how to grow your own food and get fresh water kind of profound.

You neglect that while Reagan was president, both the House of Representatives and the Senate were Democrat controlled, and even though Reagan got desired tax cuts and military spending a lot of the other spending was derived from the H.O.R. (as budgets are supposed to occur)

I don't view Reagan as the arch conservative - he was a huge contrast from either party at the time but not so much a conservative as an Andy Jackson populist.

Say, htownbrown, nice of you to show up and describe yourself.

Better than my Obamao and Moochelle hate list can do.

Say, htownbrown, nice of you to show up and describe yourself.

Better than my Obamao and Moochelle hate list can do.

Of course, because I was the one who correlated a silly ass article on school lunches, that states a possible fine (possible, again......one more time for the mentally withheld, POSSIBLE) for candy being handed out by a teacher, to white people are enemy number one. Yep, that was my dumb ass. To me school lunches have never been a problem and agree its not the governments business unless theres ebola in the potato salad.

However, if I was "Moochelle", I would be more concerned that there are fanatic people out there associated with these schools with little to no knowledge of anything of value for them to learn from, telling them stories about magic donkeys and other mind distorting bullshit. You probably know one......real well.

Reagan? Our whole monetary structure that the Pauls despise started with Reagans admin. The bubbling out of our currency yes did start technically before Reagan...but that dude went offworld with it and started our eventual demise imo. It was great for a time to print the worlds reserve with impunity...but we're starting to pay for the whole let's outspend the rooskies cause that's sooooo important and let's give our companies preferential access to the spigots of credit so the can grow faster than their foreign competition. It's a bubble and eventually one of the future generations was gonna have that house of cards collapse on em. And it looks like that's gonna be us.

I'm in my late 30's and I fully expect that in 20 years there will be a different world reserve...and the ramifications for us if that transition happened too quickly will be profound. Better know how to grow your own food and get fresh water kind of profound.

Yet Clinton's administration is praised with impunity for being such a prosperous era when it's the policies put in place during this time that led to the burst of the dotcom bubble and the housing bubble (both of which acted as catalysts for "Dubya's recession")

Yet Clinton's administration is praised with impunity for being such a prosperous era when it's the policies put in place during this time that led to the burst of the dotcom bubble and the housing bubble (both of which acted as catalysts for "Dubya's recession")

There go those Bush fans, always blaming Clinton....

I have a big concern about how we are ever going to be able to pay down this 18 trillion dollar and growing debt? Obama has raised taxes and revenue has increased to where this country is taking in more revenue than ever but that has only cut into our deficit but the national debt keeps rising. Raising taxes has not been good for growth in our economy and that is obvious with Obama's economy record the past 6 years. We have had the worst economic recovery coming out of a recession since the Great Depression and no signs this will ever improve while Obama is in office. Then we have up to 100 trillion dollars in unfunded liabilities. Just seems like a train wreck up ahead unless we can get our spending under control.

Is that what i was doing?

I'd be upset if you'd actually demonstrated reading comprehension skills at any point in your posting history.

Sigh

I wasn't calling you out. I'm just pointing out that sounds very familiar to some points that have been brought up here... Which quickly get met with "Always blaming Bush! Obamao! Etc"

Obviously each president us affected by the previous one. It is just funny reading some of the hypocrisy you see on here (not necessarily your post tho)...

But no, you're incredibly intelligent and I can not hang with you. You make points I can't comprehend. My sarcasm didn't go over you at all.

(this is your thing now I take it? Just insulting my intelligence every time you respond to me?)

Archived