THE BROWNS BOARD

Teacher faces possible fine for violating Moochelle's bs "rules" for school snacks

calfoxwc

Yet Clinton's administration is praised with impunity for being such a prosperous era when it's the policies put in place during this time that led to the burst of the dotcom bubble and the housing bubble (both of which acted as catalysts for "Dubya's recession")

won't disagree here. I may fault Reagan for starting the foundation to this house of cards but no administration after him ever curbed it. Yes Clinton ran a surplus but the monetary structure was never touched. And why would any of them? When your party comes to power it's time to spend money on the bullshit your party wants, then the other party screams OVERSPENDING OVERSPENDING!!! Govt over spending is always fine when it's your party in power.

Of course, because I was the one who correlated a silly ass article on school lunches, that states a possible fine (possible, again......one more time for the mentally withheld, POSSIBLE) for candy being handed out by a teacher, to white people are enemy number one. Yep, that was my dumb ass. To me school lunches have never been a problem and agree its not the governments business unless theres ebola in the potato salad. Htowndimwit

Well, who gave you the idea that all those statements I made were simply based on this particular problem with

school lunches, moron?

If you would read more posts, hang around more, you would see I was reiterating the list from all the other reports we

have been posting for months, instead of showing up just to run suddenly ignorant ass on the board.

Go back and read this time. I NEVER said "enemy number one". You simply did the liberal twist to be

able to argue with what really was not said.

You could man up and go look this up, but you won't because you're a lib - but here are some points

about why I listed white people as being their enemy. Because they are very racist.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/the-radical-racist-background-of-michelle-obama-were-not-talking-about-barack/

Pretty much, yeah

Though they're more sarcastic and insulting, not necessarily condescending.

Exactly, because you can't look down on anybody.

You replied directly to his post spouting nonsense about being a Bush fan, then pretend it wasn't your intent to call him out.

Grow up woody.

It wasn't to call him out. I know my own intent more than you.

I'm highlighting that phrase as an example of the hypocrisy we see from others on here.

I've learned everything bad during Obama's term is directly caused by Obama. I assumed it would be the same for Bush.

Archived