THE BROWNS BOARD

"Caitlyn" Jenner

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some old dude with a decent command of the Ingrish Language:

“What you say about the present state of mankind is true: indeed, it is even worse than you say. For they neglect not only the law of Christ but even the Law of Nature as known by the Pagans. For now they do not blush at adultery, treachery, perjury, theft and the other crimes which I will not say Christian Doctors, but the Pagans and the Barbarians have themselves denounced. They err who say ‘the world is turning pagan again.’ Would that it were! The truth is that we are falling into a much worse state. ‘Post-Christian man’ is not the same as ‘pre-Christian man.’ He is as far removed as virgin is from widow: there is nothing in common except want of a spouse; but there is a great difference between a spouse-to-come and a spouse lost.” . - C.S. Lewis

Man you must not know many women. Are you married?

I mean really, when it comes down to it, there are some shifted bell curves in aptitude one way or the other, but we're not different species.

We're different sexes though. Male and female act and presumably think differently throughout the animal kingdom.

In the animal kingdom, us excluded, gender roles are extremely well defined because of the baser needs. We as a species have progressed beyond the point where men are required to provide the food, and thus women are required to make a home. Modern conveniences mean that men and women have no big advantage over each other in any sphere, except sports. Maybe 200 years ago, society was still programming women to think very differently from men, but that was only because of the social construct. Today, women can do anything as well as men - again, outside of things that require huge physical strength - and so we are losing the traditionally defined gender roles.

This is great. We have a guy who isn't married, maybe never dated a woman,

and he thinks women think like men.

Women are wired way different.

Chris - why do you think that cultural gender roles have anything to do with the

neurological makeup of women? Hello? Biology? You know, SCIENCE ?

I didn't care about him as a man, and now I don't care about him as a women.

WHO CARES????????????????????

Look I don't care what Bruce Jenner does or doesn't do. Frankly I don't care if he lives or dies. But I do feel strongly that you cannot simply choose to be a woman when you're clearly not a woman. Let me get this straight ok? Being gay is a genetic hard wire but being a woman has nothing to do with genetics and is a choice?

Just being tolerant of it is not good enough anymore.

yes it is, stop blubbering like a woman. Nobody, certainly no gay, lesbians or TG's give a rats fuck if you simply don't pay attention to them as long as they have their rights as human beings. Do you now fear that Obama will call you up personally and ask you why you're not watching the new Caitlyn Jenner reality show? Is that what's next on the docket for him?

yes it is, stop blubbering like a woman. Nobody, certainly no gay, lesbians or TG's give a rats fuck if you simply don't pay attention to them as long as they have their rights as human beings. Do you now fear that Obama will call you up personally and ask you why you're not watching the new Caitlyn Jenner reality show? Is that what's next on the docket for him?

No it's not weirdo.

You tolerate the fact you have to pay taxes don't you?...then again, you're a fuckin liberal, you must love, embrace and celebrate every April 15th.

What do you suppose the reaction would be if you told a gay, or even a straight flaming liberal that you tolerate gaydom, "but do not agree with it"?

Get a clue schmuck, that dogma is quickly becoming outdated.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tom-bartolomei/live-and-let-live-isnt-enough-anymore_b_3313849.html

So he won't have sex and have kids. If he can deal with that, why can't you?

Are you sure about that?

A 2011 study at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden produced the most illuminating results yet regarding the transgendered, evidence that should give advocates pause. The long-term study—up to 30 years—followed 324 people who had sex-reassignment surgery. The study revealed that beginning about 10 years after having the surgery, the transgendered began to experience increasing mental difficulties. Most shockingly, their suicide mortality rose almost 20-fold above the comparable nontransgender population.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/paul-mchugh-transgender-surgery-isnt-the-solution-1402615120

These sickos need help.

Should we honor an anorexic's assertion that they're too fat at 80 lbs because being a skeleton makes them happy?

No, because there are health issues involved.

Should we pretend that a surgery junkie that's had 80 surgeries on their face aren't sick?

If it makes them happy, why should we care?

Archived