THE BROWNS BOARD

"Caitlyn" Jenner

Should we honor an anorexic's assertion that they're too fat at 80 lbs because being a skeleton makes them happy?

No, because there are health issues involved.

Should we pretend that a surgery junkie that's had 80 surgeries on their face aren't sick?

If it makes them happy, why should we care?

There's health issues involved in transsexualism clearly if they have an abnormally high suicide rate

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's health issues involved in transsexualism clearly if they have an abnormally high suicide rate

And also with being a doctor or dentist?

On a less flippant note, I'd be interested to see the suicide rate of post-ops versus those that want to but don't for whatever reason, rather than compared with the general public. The LGBT community has a higher suicide rate because of the way they're treated by society, for example, so comparing it to the general public is a bit moot.

Also, the least surprising news of the day... there will be a "reality" TV "show" called "I am Cait"....... http://www.eonline.com/news/662536/caitlyn-jenner-starring-in-new-e-docu-series-i-am-cait

god i'm starting to loathe this country. I can't turn on my pc anymore without seeing something about those fucking Duggars I never fucking watched, or those fake ass hillbillies who think hurricanes are god punishing us for faggots. What else? All these reality cunts are merging into one oozing sloth of an underworld like figure slowly sucking the life out of all of us.

god i'm starting to loathe this country. I can't turn on my pc anymore without seeing something about those fucking Duggars I never fucking watched, or those fake ass hillbillies who think hurricanes are god punishing us for faggots. What else? All these reality cunts are merging into one oozing sloth of an underworld like figure slowly sucking the life out of all of us.

Us?

I've never watched a single episode. I watched a half of an episode of that MTV thing where they voted people out of the house and decided I hated everyone in there.

WSS

It's easy catching liberals in one of their hypocritical and or ironic moments.

You calling gays "faggots" is far worse than what you're whining about..one's belief that hurricanes is Gods punishment for the sin of homosexuality.

Another mistake you knuckle draggers are noted for is claiming to love gays when it allows you to vent your spleen at Conservatives.. but disagree with you libfucks and your first response is to call you gay or a fag. You do that consistently Ceve.

It's easy catching liberals in one of their hypocritical and or ironic moments.

You calling gays "faggots" is far worse than what you're whining about..one's belief that hurricanes is Gods punishment for the sin of homosexuality.

Another mistake you knuckle draggers are noted for is claiming to love gays when it allows you to vent your spleen at Conservatives.. but disagree with you libfucks and your first response is to call you gay or a fag. You do that consistently Ceve.

Notice I don't call gays faggots...I call people like you fgts. Understand the distinction? I would never call a gay person a fgt "just" because they're gay. They would have to exhibit some secondary behavioral characteristics for me to then call them a fgt.

Notice I don't call gays faggots...I call people like you fgts. Understand the distinction? I would never call a gay person a fgt "just" because they're gay. They would have to exhibit some secondary behavioral characteristics for me to then call them a fgt.

Nice try bud.

And another trait you liberals possess is that you deny, lie, and back peddle a lot.

The implication though is that being a faggot (gay) is an insulting thing, presumably because gay men are lesser men.

It is the same with calling people anything related to women as an insult. Bunch of girls, pussy, whatever - the implication again is that women are inferior to men.

You can't be for gay rights, women's rights or whatever when you use the idea of being a member of that group as a put down.

Perverted = lesser, much lesser. Lessest.

Not really lessest. Pedofiles are so much lessest.

But apparently Chris thinks a gay pedophile animal predator isn't "less of a man"

Bridgehumpers rank higher than gay people in the "heads screwed on straight" dept, well, as long as the bridge is of the opposite sex...

Liberals love the fringe - they are the only people who appreciate their liberalness.

So, Chris... you think Bruce Jenner isn't less of a man now that he "has become a woman" ???

Liberals live so confused.

Wait, "heads screwed on straight"...ahahahahaha... I made a joke. Just noticed.

Perverted = lesser, much lesser. Lessest.

Well no, not really. If you stick with the true meaning of perversion, to be going on a different path to that originally intended, then no, not necessarily lesser.

Not really lessest. Pedofiles are so much lessest.

And there we go again, there's some nonsensical but immediate implication of a connection between gay people and paedophiles.

But apparently Chris thinks a gay pedophile animal predator isn't "less of a man"

I think you need to take a xanax.

Bridgehumpers rank higher than gay people in the "heads screwed on straight" dept, well, as long as the bridge is of the opposite sex...

Bridge humpers? Something you have experience of?

Liberals love the fringe - they are the only people who appreciate their liberalness.

So, Chris... you think Bruce Jenner isn't less of a man now that he "has become a woman" ???

Well, he's asking to be treated as a woman, so not really less, more or equal to whatever notion of 'manliness' you might have.

Liberals live so confused.

I would love to have an actual conversation in real life with you, just to see if you ever stop to take a breath while jumping from one stupid idea to the next.

Wait, "heads screwed on straight"...ahahahahaha... I made a joke. Just noticed.

That fucking Rodman guy kills me. Now he's talking up that he wants to date Ms 65 yr old post op. The attention seeking disorder on that guy....fucking sake.

Of all people that could possibly represent our country in some way to north Korea it had to be this fucking guy.

A. You know "xanax" ??? I don't. take it yourself.

B. Yes, you libs redefine words to be uniquely on the fringe. It's sad. And it's hurting our country.

C. "different path than"....WHAT? Why do you libs always think YOU get to be a self-interest dictionary?

Here is a REAL definition.

"Perversion is a type of human behavior that deviates from that which is understood to be orthodox or normal. Although the term perversion can refer to a variety of forms of deviation, it is most often used to describe sexual behaviors that are considered particularly abnormal, repulsive or obsessive."

D. I like this expanded definition of manliness:

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2010/05/16/what-is-manliness/

E. I have posted this before Chris. Here, I'll post it again so you may finally admit you read it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/03/jodi-rose-marries-bridge-_n_3542775.html

F. This is your grade. Study harder.

"For the ancient Romans, manliness meant living a life of virtue. In fact, the English word “virtue” comes from the Latin word virtus, which meant manliness or masculine strength. The Romans believed that to be manly, a man had to cultivate virtues like courage, temperance, industry, and dutifulness. Thus for the ancient Romans, manliness meant living a life of virtue.

So my definition of manliness, like Aristotle’s and the Romans, is simple: striving for excellence and virtue in all areas of your life, fulfilling your potential as a man, and being the absolute best brother, friend, husband, father and citizen you can be. This mission is fulfilled by the cultivation of manly virtues like:

• Courage
  • Loyalty
  • Industry
  • Resiliency
  • Resolution
  • Personal Responsibility
  • Self-Reliance
  • Integrity
  • Sacrifice"

You can't be for gay rights, women's rights or whatever when you use the idea of being a member of that group as a put down.

Now I fully understand that a gay person or a black person would absolutely "NOT" understand my sentiment here, I get it. I'm just saying that fgt and ngr to me are a "type" of person...not referring anymore to their skin color or sexual preference. That's why a "fgt" to me can be a completely heterosexual person and a "ngr" can very well be lily white in skin color. In fact, most of the outright ngrs I run into anymore or white people.

My goodness, you can be infuriatingly stupid sometimes. OK, I can do this, deep breath...

A. You know "xanax" ??? I don't. take it yourself.

Google?

B. Yes, you libs redefine words to be uniquely on the fringe. It's sad. And it's hurting our country.

Some words have very nuanced definitions, which is particularly emphasised between countries, so it's sometimes necessary for me to clarify exactly what you're trying to say. How emotional knee-jerky liberal of me.

C. "different path than"....WHAT? Why do you libs always think YOU get to be a self-interest dictionary?

"Deviate - depart from an established course" - so basically your definition is the same as mine, you just didn't realise. But top marks for copying and pasting.

Here is a REAL definition.

"Perversion is a type of human behavior that deviates from that which is understood to be orthodox or normal. Although the term perversion can refer to a variety of forms of deviation, it is most often used to describe sexual behaviors that are considered particularly abnormal, repulsive or obsessive."

Abnormal? Sure, it's not normal. I can get behind that. But then, neither is left-handedness, ginger hair, or playing the banjo, but they don't hugely bother me.

Repulsive? To some, yes, undoubtedly, people like you will be grossed out by two guys kissing or more. Can't say it bothers me too much.

Obsessive? Not really relevant, I'm sure they're no more obsessed with sex than the rest of the western world.

D. I like this expanded definition of manliness:

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2010/05/16/what-is-manliness/

E. I have posted this before Chris. Here, I'll post it again so you may finally admit you read it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/03/jodi-rose-marries-bridge-_n_3542775.html

Hey, if she's not hurting anybody, who cares?

F. This is your grade. Study harder.

I do love when you find a joke you like and keep using it.

"For the ancient Romans, manliness meant living a life of virtue. In fact, the English word “virtue” comes from the Latin word virtus, which meant manliness or masculine strength. The Romans believed that to be manly, a man had to cultivate virtues like courage, temperance, industry, and dutifulness. Thus for the ancient Romans, manliness meant living a life of virtue.

So my definition of manliness, like Aristotle’s and the Romans, is simple: striving for excellence and virtue in all areas of your life, fulfilling your potential as a man, and being the absolute best brother, friend, husband, father and citizen you can be. This mission is fulfilled by the cultivation of manly virtues like:

Let's see how many can or cannot be fulfilled by gay people, shall we?

• Courage - yep
  • Loyalty - yep
  • Industry - yep
  • Resiliency - yep
  • Resolution - yep
  • Personal Responsibility - yep
  • Self-Reliance - yep
  • Integrity - yep
  • Sacrifice - yep

Hey look at that, gay men can be as manly as straight men!

Now I fully understand that a gay person or a black person would absolutely "NOT" understand my sentiment here, I get it. I'm just saying that fgt and ngr to me are a "type" of person...not referring anymore to their skin color or sexual preference. That's why a "fgt" to me can be a completely heterosexual person and a "ngr" can very well be lily white in skin color. In fact, most of the outright ngrs I run into anymore or white people.

So what in your opinion would constitute someone acting like a faggot?

• Courage - nope, they don't have the courage to admit they are mentally perverted.
  • Loyalty - loyal to Christian principles? Nope
  • Industry - Helping create a more positive image for kids? Nope
  • Resiliency - Nope - they complain - even at not getting their fraudulent message cake made.
  • Resolution - Just fighting a culture war, no resolution. Just pouting and whining.
  • Personal Responsibility - Really nope - or they would go to a sexual rehab place and stfu
  • Self-Reliance - Nope, nope, nope, they can't even bake their own damn cake, and want society to make them not abnormal. Never gonna happen
  • Integrity - Defying the true meaning and existence of real marriage, being a danger around same sex kids....nah.
  • Sacrifice - they won't even make the sacrifice of going to a different baker. Instead, they want everything handed to them,
  • or they will run and cry to Obamao and his INJustice dept. boo hoo. FREAKIN NOPE

• Courage - nope, they don't have the courage to admit they are mentally perverted.
  • Loyalty - loyal to Christian principles? Nope
  • Industry - Helping create a more positive image for kids? Nope
  • Resiliency - Nope - they complain - even at not getting their fraudulent message cake made.
  • Resolution - Just fighting a culture war, no resolution. Just pouting and whining.
  • Personal Responsibility - Really nope - or they would go to a sexual rehab place and stfu
  • Self-Reliance - Nope, nope, nope, they can't even bake their own damn cake, and want society to make them not abnormal. Never gonna happen
  • Integrity - Defying the true meaning and existence of real marriage, being a danger around same sex kids....nah.
  • Sacrifice - they won't even make the sacrifice of going to a different baker. Instead, they want everything handed to them,
  • or they will run and cry to Obamao and his INJustice dept. boo hoo. FREAKIN NOPE

So people aren't allowed to broad stroke republicans as overt bigots and racists but you can take a few whack jobs that happen to be gay and generalize that all gay people, just as one example from your little rant, can't bake their own cakes? What is wrong with you? Why have your reasoning skills been stunted so?

You have to be a little smarter - it's a simple response to Chris's simple response,

and even at that, you are the only one who can't keep up.

Archived