THE BROWNS BOARD

Braxton Miller Staying at Ohio State AND Not Swithing Positions

wargograw

Meant to start a thread on this Friday when it was announced. Browns-related because Cardale could be a serious draft prospect next year and we assumed he would be there for us, but Miller would not without a ton of improvement and lots of passes.

You guys who follow OSU closely, who does it look like will start?

Naming Jones the starter would be very bold, when he's only started three games, and in Barrett you have a guy that was playing at a Heisman level before his injury. Both should probably be ahead of Miller, though.

Meant to start a thread on this Friday when it was announced. Browns-related because Cardale could be a serious draft prospect next year and we assumed he would be there for us, but Miller would not without a ton of improvement and lots of passes.

You guys who follow OSU closely, who does it look like will start?

You'll probably find more people who follow OSU closely in the College Football forum. Not much SEC talk though.

I thought Miller would do his final seaon at some other school like Russell Wilson, at least I hoped.

Who ever starts, the Buckeyes are gonna be some BAAAAAAAD BOYS !

I was never a big Miller fan, and I fully believe a lot of Cardales success came from the o-line and the running game. I think Barrett wins the job.

Agree completely. Can't take anything away from what Cardale accomplished but he's got a ways to go. Very mechanical until he got out of the pocket. Needs time. I get it but am truly amazed at those who think he's pro ready.

Cardale has the prototypical size, strength and cannon arm. Barrett however makes decisions a little fast than 12 Gauge which tends to get the ball out faster. Its also easier on the Oline. If Cardale can improve his decision making, and full field read quickness then he is the obvious choice. If not, its JT all the way. I love Braxton for what he can provide, but he is not the elite distributor in the passing game that the other two have the potential to be.

I was never a big Miller fan, and I fully believe a lot of Cardales success came from the o-line and the running game. I think Barrett wins the job.

Agree completely. Can't take anything away from what Cardale accomplished but he's got a ways to go. Very mechanical until he got out of the pocket. Needs time. I get it but am truly amazed at those who think he's pro ready.

Perfect ^^

YES.

Archived