THE BROWNS BOARD

Shady Mccoy

BaconHound

Am I the only one who thinks his refusal to answer questions about racist allegations is wrong? I didn't like Marshawn's refusal to speak to the media but for me calling Chip Kelly a racist and then not answering for it is a bit of a double standard. If Kelly said he didn't think Mccoy likes his white teammates we wouldn't be shocked but he'd have to defend that to the media for quite a while. That may even cost him his job.

Am I the only one who thinks his refusal to answer questions about racist allegations is wrong? I didn't like Marshawn's refusal to speak to the media but for me calling Chip Kelly a racist and then not answering for it is a bit of a double standard. If Kelly said he didn't think Mccoy likes his white teammates we wouldn't be shocked but he'd have to defend that to the media for quite a while. That may even cost him his job.

McCoy was bitter and made a bombshell statement with no footing. It's a shame to make such an allegation like that because it side steps the real race issues we're still facing. It's obvious McCoy knows he's wrong and is acting like a child instead of admitting it.

Archived