THE BROWNS BOARD

Dimwit gun owner carries loaded AR-15 into Atlanta airport

calfoxwc

So, legally, he is allowed, open carry-wise, as long as he doesn't try to go through security...

just dropping his daughter off....

Reallly? What a looking-for-trouble jackwagon. I wouldn't mind concealed carry if it were legal,

but alarming and making a whole lot of people be concerned you may be a violent nutjob?

And the police are not allowed to "approach" him? ??? Way to make a lot of people wish

you had some sense about your "rights", idiot.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/03/gun-atlanta-airport-_n_7505422.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

That's the busiest airport in the world? Did not know that. Interesting. Wonder why?

Anyway, yeah, idiot. It's people like him that make people want a blanket gun ban. Would it not make sense to have an airport as a no-gun place anyway?

So, I'm no lawyer, but is there not some legal definition of intimidation that could apply here? I know that would start a very slippery slope, but this guy is clearly being a dick for the sake of being a dick. He could open carry a pistol for his own safety, and not scare the crap out of half the people there.

Quote from the guy: "If you don't exercise your rights," he said, "the government doesn't have any hesitation to take them away."

I notice he's not exercising his right to do naked starjumps 24/7, or watch ballet every evening, or visit every place of worship in his town, or give a riveting rendition of The Raven at his local poetry open mic night. He's just doing it because he wants to feel like a big man and I can't get behind that.

I was considering a feeble application to "disturbing the peace",,,,

but as an ardent gun rights guy, this moron was completely irresponsible.

It's sickening to offend and scare people, especially in an airport, even when you have the "right".

Concealed carry would be fine with me, I don't like the idea of having to leave guns in cars

to be possibly stolen while you are in the airport or a store, etc.... The "you can't bring in your concealed carry into

this building" is counter productive to keeping guns out of the hands of those who should not

have them.

I imagine this jackwagon's action here, would give most gun owners a bit of a headache.

If you open carry a slung rifle, you need to be slapped around. It makes responsible gun owners look bad and scares people who were on the fence about the issue.

If all gun owners were sensible, there wouldn't be an issue.

If you open carry a slung rifle, you need to be slapped around. It makes responsible gun owners look bad and scares people who were on the fence about the issue.

exactly. I'd consider applying for a CCW but I don't want to be a part of this gun culture perpetuated by the assholes at the NRA who love cunts like this guy.

exactly. I'd consider applying for a CCW but I don't want to be a part of this gun culture perpetuated by the assholes at the NRA who love cunts like this guy.

Or having to listen to one of your own call a responsible CCW gun owner such as yourself a cunt.

Say, Cleve - do you drive a car? You don't want to be in the same car culture as

some nutjob who runs over people in a crowd....

Say, Cleve - do you drive a car? You don't want to be in the same car culture as

I understand both can kill, but one object was "specifically" designed to kill another living thing. There is no other reason for it to exist in this universe. Which one am I talking about? There's a difference. But yeah if everyone that drove a car was like these NRA whacks, I probably wouldn't drive.

Wow! You said something I can disagree with!

The car/gun analogy used by some of our fellow conservatives is wrong. The function of a car is for transportation. Thats what it was invented for. What a looney tune chooses to use it for is up to him.

The gun was invented for the purpose of killing.

The counter argument by well meaning conservatives that we should ban cars because people get killed is silly.

The car/gun analogy used by some of our fellow conservatives is wrong. The function of a car is for transportation. Thats what it was invented for. What a looney tune chooses to use it for is up to him.

The counter argument by well meaning conservatives that we should ban cars because people get killed is silly.

Wow! You said something I can agree with!

Holy shit. Thank you.

I agree

Open carry is dangerous because you can mistake anything/anywhere as a deadly situation. I have a ccl, but I keep it under the seat 99% of the time. You have to be a real pussy or a real shady dude if you need one on you 24/7 anyway.

Holy shit. Thank you.

I agree

Wow! You said something I can agree with!

Haha, stick with me kids...your learnin'!

Test time!

The stupid analogy that liberals have used to rationalize Obamacare is that if you're forced by law to purchase auto insurance, then why shouldn't you be forced to buy health insurance.

Explain in a few sentences why that analogy is stupid...and I take away points for misspelling.

Haha, stick with me kids...your learnin'!

Test time!

The stupid analogy that liberals have used to rationalize Obamacare is that if you're forced by law to purchase auto insurance, then why shouldn't you be forced to buy health insurance.

Explain in a few sentences why that analogy is stupid...and I take away points for misspelling.

Starting them off a bit easy wouldn't you say?

I understand both can kill, but one object was "specifically" designed to kill another living thing. There is no other reason for it to exist in this universe. Which one am I talking about? There's a difference. But yeah if everyone that drove a car was like these NRA whacks, I probably wouldn't drive.

How many "road rage" incidents compared to "range rage" incidents are there every day??

Also, (not you specifically) stop making guns vs cars argument.

How many "road rage" incidents compared to "range rage" incidents are there every day??

Also, (not you specifically) stop making guns vs cars argument.

oh there's a lot more car deaths a year than there are from gun violence. But how many of those deaths are from someone deliberately using their car as a weapon to kill? And I wasn't making the guns vs cars argument "at all"...I was using the difference to refute the analogy. It's apples and oranges, can't compare them.

Archived