THE BROWNS BOARD

What cool places did your school field trips take you?

StinkHole

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol Cleve... I appreciate it, but please, don't...

I guess I have to admit here I didn't read prior posts. I had no idea that someone here had a degree from Michigan. I just stewie chirp a Michigan degree and knowing they had a "very" good engineering program I just found that funny from some half literate couch slob. So carry on

Mind if I ask what degree you got from there?

The Michelle is a tranny school lunch program.

we should all hate that someone dared try to make our children healthier. That's so liberal it's disgusting. Who wants healthy children? We should all be fat and slovenly like you. We should all sit on our couch all day unemployed and do shit except watch Fox news and complain about liberal healthy lunch programs like look at me what a specimen of the human form I am and I didn't eat no healthy nothing. No you're completely right we should stay the course onwards to 99% obesity.

we should all hate that someone dared try to make our children healthier. That's so liberal it's disgusting. Who wants healthy children? We should all be fat and slovenly like you. We should all sit on our couch all day unemployed and do shit except watch Fox news and complain about liberal healthy lunch programs like look at me what a specimen of the human form I am and I didn't eat no healthy nothing. No you're completely right we should stay the course onwards to 99% obesity.

All the while she's wolfing down lobster thermidore in Paris...

;)

WSS

;)

WSS

What's wrong with real food? It's not like she was trying to shove soy paste on anyone's kids. Some healthy stuff with some vegetables and beans instead of fried sugar I mean c'mon dude, it's not the same thing. Of course if that was "remotely" affordable we could feed school children lobster as well.....or maybe some more reasonably priced fish as she advocates? The fact you bring up that she dared eat some expensive, yet REAL, food means you don't get it. You don't understand what's real food and what isn't. Lobster isn't junk food and it's the junk food foisted on our kids that's the problem. It's making them diabetic. Again I can't fathom people don't get the basics anymore but it is what it is. When every kid is born with diabetes in the coming decades then people will figure it out, but too late.

I guess I have to admit here I didn't read prior posts. I had no idea that someone here had a degree from Michigan. I just stewie chirp a Michigan degree and knowing they had a "very" good engineering program I just found that funny from some half literate couch slob. So carry on

Mind if I ask what degree you got from there?

Mechanical Engineering

What's wrong with real food? It's not like she was trying to shove soy paste on anyone's kids. Some healthy stuff with some vegetables and beans instead of fried sugar I mean c'mon dude, it's not the same thing. Of course if that was "remotely" affordable we could feed school children lobster as well.....or maybe some more reasonably priced fish as she advocates? The fact you bring up that she dared eat some expensive, yet REAL, food means you don't get it. You don't understand what's real food and what isn't. Lobster isn't junk food and it's the junk food foisted on our kids that's the problem. It's making them diabetic. Again I can't fathom people don't get the basics anymore but it is what it is. When every kid is born with diabetes in the coming decades then people will figure it out, but too late.

Woody one thing you do brag about is your ability to shove down massive amounts of junk food. don't get me wrong I love junk food. but take a minute and look up the recipe for lobster thermidor. pretty much lobster, which is good for you and white flour butter sodium etc in higher doses than a Big Mac. I'm just calling her out for being a pompous twat about school lunches while she eats what she wants on the public dime. Kind of like the preacher that serves up hellfire and brimstone to the perverts and sinners and heads for the cat house after the sermon.

WSS

Woody one thing you do brag about is your ability to shove down massive amounts of junk food. don't get me wrong I love junk food. but take a minute and look up the recipe for lobster thermidor. pretty much lobster, which is good for you and white flour butter sodium etc in higher doses than a Big Mac. I'm just calling her out for being a pompous twat about school lunches while she eats what she wants on the public dime. Kind of like the preacher that serves up hellfire and brimstone to the perverts and sinners and heads for the cat house after the sermon.

WSS

1) The was Cleve, not me

2) I don't mean to brag about eating a lot of food, I just do haha. Apparently everything I say now is bragging...

3) Eating a ton of junk food was a college thing, it was cheap. Quantity over quality. Readily available, etc.

4) Now, I have some money, and I can by the next step up in food. But, I'm still pretty lazy and don't cook. One step at a time...

5) I don't think you comparison is accurate. Food in schools is shit. Kids are fat, lazy fucks. The whole country is in an obesity epidemic. The food in schools should be much healthier. If kids don't like it, their parents can get off their ass and pack a lunch. Her eating fancy food isn't contradictory. If she only ate fast food and chocolate, then it would be.

Well thanks to vaginal fucking Retard parents that refuse vaccinations for their kids there peanut allergies in schools. Can't even bring a PB & J to school any more.

School administrators caving to this ridiculous shit is stifling evolution. If you're allergic to a mother fucking legume, you shouldn't be living anyway.

As students get indoctrinated into liberal ideology in the schools maybe the bright side of Michelle Obama's meddling in school menu's and all the complaints from the students about crummy lunches may clue them into what being a liberal is all about....telling others how to live and forcing those views on everyone. Maybe they will see liberals aren't very tolerant of different points of view. The left does the very thing Christians constantly get accused of which is forcing views on others. I don't know any Chrisitians who believe that myself but the left acts like they are so frightened of opposing views they are the ones who try and shut down free speech. Although I disagree with most of the ACLU I think they have it right with free speech. You don't try and shut down speech you don't agree with you counter it with more speech. The students on colleges who try and shut down conservative voices by heckling speakers show a lack of maturity.

Very excellent post, OBF.

My opinion - it's the extreme arrogance in place of

a lack of self-actualization that causes some kids to

prove they are superior, and they use college as proof.

That isn't any kind of huge percentage, but they are

very vocal, and after college, they are out of control

controllists. Like higgardly, both of em, both Obamaos, etc.

Collectively, they make up the liberal theology wacko movement.

As students get indoctrinated into liberal ideology in the schools maybe the bright side of Michelle Obama's meddling in school menu's and all the complaints from the students about crummy lunches may clue them into what being a liberal is all about....telling others how to live and forcing those views on everyone. Maybe they will see liberals aren't very tolerant of different points of view. The left does the very thing Christians constantly get accused of which is forcing views on others. I don't know any Chrisitians who believe that myself but the left acts like they are so frightened of opposing views they are the ones who try and shut down free speech. Although I disagree with most of the ACLU I think they have it right with free speech. You don't try and shut down speech you don't agree with you counter it with more speech. The students on colleges who try and shut down conservative voices by heckling speakers show a lack of maturity.

The only difference between the extreme left and right is that they can't decide on what behaviors they want to control. Otherwise, they both pretty much act like children and throw fits if anyone disgrees with them.

If it wasn't a liberal pushing for healthier lunches, would you still hate it so much? We have an obesity problem in this country. Schools serving pizza and burgers everyday for lunch doesn't help that. If we want kids to learn to eat right, their school lunch is a good place to start.

And yes, I agree with everyone doing as they please as long as it doesn't affect me. A large number of obese people clogging up the health system does though. They're ruining their own bodies, but also indirectly costing me money.

Feed kids healthy lunches in school. So the fuck what if it is a liberal pushing the idea. Get your head out of your partisan ass and realize it is a good idea.

Personally the libertarian rebel in me is just tired of being pushed around by politicians, that's all. I don't even drink pop but f*** you Bloomberg for telling people they can't buy a gallon of the shit at a time. I don't smoke either but if you assholes want to kill yourselves go ahead. Same with marijuana crack what have you. And let's face it Woodie if it were a Republican governor putting the clamps on the Liberals would be screaming just as loud.

WSS

Personally the libertarian rebel in me is just tired of being pushed around by politicians, that's all. I don't even drink pop but f*** you Bloomberg for telling people they can't buy a gallon of the ship at a time. I don't smoke either but if you assholes want to kill yourselves go ahead. same with marijuana crack what have you. And let's face it Woodie if it were a Republican governor putting the clamps on the Liberals would be screaming just as loud.

WSS

This is exactly why I am a libertarian. Busy bodies should not be dictating to me what I can and cannot do with myself so long as I am not harming anyone else.

Personally the libertarian rebel in me is just tired of being pushed around by politicians, that's all. I don't even drink pop but f*** you Bloomberg for telling people they can't buy a gallon of the shit at a time. I don't smoke either but if you assholes want to kill yourselves go ahead. Same with marijuana crack what have you. And let's face it Woodie if it were a Republican governor putting the clamps on the Liberals would be screaming just as loud.

WSS

Yeah, probably. That's why politics suck haha.

This is exactly why I am a libertarian. Busy bodies should not be dictating to me what I can and cannot do with myself so long as I am not harming anyone else.

But indirectly it is. Unless when people that ate themselves to be morbidly obese ask for healthcare, and we say no. That way someone with a problem they aren't responsible for can be seen.

I like the idea of letting everyone do whatever they want too. But that isn't always the best choice as a whole I think. Again, having an obese country seems like a good example.

But indirectly it is. Unless when people that ate themselves to be morbidly obese ask for healthcare, and we say no. That way someone with a problem they aren't responsible for can be seen.

I like the idea of letting everyone do whatever they want too. But that isn't always the best choice as a whole I think. Again, having an obese country seems like a good example.

I will say that having a libertarian philosophy kind of depends on people wanting to make an effort to not want to fit other people with the bill for their poor behaviors. I don't care if you shoot heroin in to your eyeball so long as I am not stuck with the bill.

;)

WSS

Ingredients

•2 (1 1/2-lb) live lobsters

•1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter

•1/4 lb mushrooms, trimmed and thinly sliced

•1/2 teaspoon paprika

•1/8 teaspoon salt

•1/4 teaspoon black pepper

•2 tablespoons medium-dry Sherry

•1 cup heavy cream, scalded

•2 large egg yolks

that was the first hit i got googling lobster thermidore. Steve if you think that recipe gets you anywhere near the typical kids school lunch in this country, you honestly don't know a thing about food or nutrition. That's scary man cause while you ain't old old, you're not the youngest either. You can't eat like you did when you were in your 20's. Fuck i'm 37 and I don't eat like I did in my 20's.

I mean seriously dude, does that recipe look a giant bottle of mountain dew to you?

I will say that having a libertarian philosophy kind of depends on people wanting to make an effort to not want to fit other people with the bill for their poor behaviors. I don't care if you shoot heroin in to your eyeball so long as I am not stuck with the bill.

I was always in agreement that what people did with themselves is their business so long as it ain't hurtin no one. But now that the study of epigenetics is picking up they're finding now that people can pass on their proclivity for self destruction and decay to their children. In the past if someone wanted to eat twinkies for breakfast lunch and dinner, or smoke two packs a day...who cares right? But if they then procreate and their kids are born with diabetes even though the parents may never have gotten it, than the debate becomes muddied. If we can insulate newborns from the bad life decisions of their parents, like if we can find a way to wipe the epigenome clean (look up what the epigenome is if you're interested it's too much to describe right here) than i'm all for letting people do fuck all they want.

You can't make the argument in modern society that I have the right to pass diabetes to my children or proclivity to some kind of cancer or whatever else they're finding these days that people can pass down

If it wasn't a liberal pushing for healthier lunches, would you still hate it so much? We have an obesity problem in this country. Schools serving pizza and burgers everyday for lunch doesn't help that. If we want kids to learn to eat right, their school lunch is a good place to start.

And yes, I agree with everyone doing as they please as long as it doesn't affect me. A large number of obese people clogging up the health system does though. They're ruining their own bodies, but also indirectly costing me money.

Feed kids healthy lunches in school. So the fuck what if it is a liberal pushing the idea. Get your head out of your partisan ass and realize it is a good idea.

Not pushing for healthier lunches, I am fine with that...dictating those healthier lunches. See the difference.

Oh btw steve, in any case that story about Michelle and the lobster thermo something or other is a fraud. Like everything that you read at the fake right wing news you go to, it was faked. I'm assuming you were referring this whole time to some supposed $500 room service bill of lobster and caviar from a hotel she never even stayed at. Fact checking is your friend.

I agree

But in this case it can affect me

Explain the difference then.

How do you want healthy lunches in schools?

You make information available about healthy foods that is all the government needs to do, they don't need to make the decisions about what get's placed on the school menu's. Let local schools do that. The liberals want government to micro manage everything and the bad thing about government is they rarely do anything well (which was why Reagan was right about less government being better).

You make information available about healthy foods that is all the government needs to do, they don't need to make the decisions about what get's placed on the school menu's. Let local schools do that. The liberals want government to micro manage everything and the bad thing about government is they rarely do anything well (which was why Reagan was right about less government being better).

BOOM +10000000000000

Archived