THE BROWNS BOARD

This is our country on liberalism

calfoxwc

Pay more money for more permits to do much of anything libs can control.

I say it's libs, because conservatives have common sense and want to be

left the hell alone.

It's the left that wants to control everything, permit/fee/fine everything.

A hundred and fifty bucks for a freaking permit to have a garage sale so you

can make maybe a hundred bucks?

No freaking reason for a permit to cost anything.

http://www.kltv.com/story/29290704/police-video-shows-officer-questioning-about-lemonade-stand-permit

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pay more money for more permits to do much of anything libs can control.

I say it's libs, because conservatives have common sense and want to be

left the hell alone.

It's the left that wants to control everything, permit/fee/fine everything.

A hundred and fifty bucks for a freaking permit to have a garage sale so you

can make maybe a hundred bucks?

No freaking reason for a permit to cost anything.

http://www.kltv.com/story/29290704/police-video-shows-officer-questioning-about-lemonade-stand-permit

I know it's nice to think that if only conservatives ran things stupid little shit like this wouldn't fly, but the reality is that local politicians be they liberal or conservative will never forgo that extra revenue. They'll make sure those rules go nowhere but blame the other party. That's how our govt works.

I know it's nice to think that if only conservatives ran things stupid little shit like this wouldn't fly, but the reality is that local politicians be they liberal or conservative will never forgo that extra revenue. They'll make sure those rules go nowhere but blame the other party. That's how our govt works.

Oh, politics is rife with idiots. It just seems like there are more on the left.

WSS

Oh, politics is rife with idiots. It just seems like there are more on the left.

WSS

If you lean right, you'll see more on the left.

If you lean left, you'll see more on the right

As long as someone can admit both sides have plenty of them, there really isn't much more that needs to be argued.

If you lean right, you'll see more on the left.

If you lean left, you'll see more on the right

Once a liberal finally concedes that they have idiots on their side, they always follow up with.. "yeah well both sides have idiots" making sure to bring conservatives down to their level. Makes em feel better.

Steve is right, the left has the monopoly on idiocy...whether the liberal politician or the average libfuck on the street.

We went through this once before, do you really want to go there again?

One thing can be proven is that for all the rhetoric from the left about how the republicans are being controlled by the tea party and have moved so far to the right the fact of the matter is the democrats have been the party to go much harder to the left and that can be shown from their positions when Clinton has been in office to where they have "evolved" to now.

One thing can be proven is that for all the rhetoric from the left about how the republicans are being controlled by the tea party and have moved so far to the right the fact of the matter is the democrats have been the party to go much harder to the left and that can be shown from their positions when Clinton has been in office to where they have "evolved" to now.

I think this is less representative of how the left as "evolved" and more representative of how the Right's media portrays the left. Along with the new internet news outlets\blogs that all try to create Views and Clicks through more and more "fearmongering" and with only a splash or two of truth.

Before someone else says the reverse is also true.

Also Steve I think you are right with Hear, Hear since it would be derived from public speeches.

Both ends of the shit sandwich that is American politics like to portray the other side as being fringe and out of touch. That is their job. They are trying to sell their product and making the other guy look evil or worse is the best way of going about things. We only have two options so if you make the only other option out to be scum then they are only left with one option.

I think this is less representative of how the left as "evolved" and more representative of how the Right's media portrays the left. Along with the new internet news outlets\blogs that all try to create Views and Clicks through more and more "fearmongering" and with only a splash or two of truth.

Before someone else says the reverse is also true.

Also Steve I think you are right with Hear, Hear since it would be derived from public speeches.

This is an opinion piece but the points are valid. While the republican party has gone further to the right the democratic party has gone much harder to the left since Bill Clinton was president.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/27/opinion/have-democrats-pulled-too-far-left.html?_r=0

Both sides have

Both ends of the shit sandwich that is American politics like to portray the other side as being fringe and out of touch. That is their job. They are trying to sell their product and making the other guy look evil or worse is the best way of going about things. We only have two options so if you make the only other option out to be scum then they are only left with one option.

This is exactly correct.

Once a liberal finally concedes that they have idiots on their side, they always follow up with.. "yeah well both sides have idiots" making sure to bring conservatives down to their level. Makes em feel better.

Steve is right, the left has the monopoly on idiocy...whether the liberal politician or the average libfuck on the street.

We went through this once before, do you really want to go there again?

Every single persons eyes rolled reading that, even other republicans here..whether they admit it or not. Every sane person, you know people other than you, know this is bullshit. Nobody has a monopoly on anything. At this point you're just a shitwiping shill throwing his feces at passerby's who you deem not to think like you. You are useless. The world will move on from bottom feeders like you.

eventually

Every single persons eyes rolled reading that, even other republicans here..whether they admit it or not. Every sane person, you know people other than you, know this is bullshit. Nobody has a monopoly on anything. At this point you're just a shitwiping shill throwing his feces at passerby's who you deem not to think like you. You are useless. The world will move on from bottom feeders like you.

Holy fuck. You gave me no choice.

OK I'll start.

You believe islands float too Cleve?

You really want me to post the countless videos and statements of stupid libfucks out there Cleve?

There would never be a democrat elected prez if it weren't for your stupid fucking kind.

It is well known that MOST politicians, be they liberal or conservatives, say stupid stuff.

George Bush has PAGES AND PAGES of stupid quotes.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/bushquotes/a/dumbbushquotes.htm

Just like Obama has PAGES AND PAGES of stupid quotes.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/barackobama/a/obama-isms.htm

What scares about this country's politics are the factions trying to tell people why their life sucks and who's to blame, while lining their own pockets. And yes that is true of all sides. For me personally being a fiscal conservative, social moderate, the main issue that faces me is a diminished industrial sector in our economy and an retirement age. Neither side of the political spectrum has an answer to either of these questions and unfortunately I don't see either solving them.

What scares about this country's politics are the factions trying to tell people why their life sucks and who's to blame, while lining their own pockets. And yes that is true of all sides. For me personally being a fiscal conservative, social moderate, the main issue that faces me is a diminished industrial sector in our economy and an retirement age. Neither side of the political spectrum has an answer to either of these questions and unfortunately I don't see either solving the

Not what politicians are looking for in a voter.

Holy fuck. You gave me no choice.

OK I'll start.

You believe islands float too Cleve?

You really want me to post the countless videos and statements of stupid libfucks out there Cleve?

There would never be a democrat elected prez if it weren't for your stupid fucking kind.

I'll see your idiot and raise you another idiot on your side....http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-rep-blames-california-drought-on-abortion/ar-BBl4ccP?ocid=iehp

We could raise each other like that for the next week. Of course since I"m smarter than you I understand that and had a good laugh.

One difference Cleve...the democrat goof who was concerned about Guam tipping over gets re-elected. Aikin lost his election.

are you saying there's no example of a republican who won re election despite saying something comically stupid? Aren't alot of said goofs running for president again?

I don't know how anyone can say they are worried about Guam tipping over into the ocean can possibly get re-elected. But he did.

I don't know how someone could honestly believe a man survived in a fish for three days, or that Noah's Flood is a true story. But you do.

I don't know how anyone can say they are worried about Guam tipping over into the ocean can possibly get re-elected. But he did.

"From time to time there are going to be things that occur that are acts of God that cannot be prevented." —Rick Perry, on the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, in 2010

This guys gonna be running for president again.

What's more dangerous, idiot 1 who thinks Guam might tip over if the population were to increase on one end of it....or idiot 2 who's seemingly given a pass to insane corporate incompetency that literally put millions of people's very livelihoods in danger and may have irrevocably changed the bioshpere of the Gulf in ways we might not get our heads around for decades...I'd say idiot 2 made a more profound statement. Trying to give corporations a pass like that, if that was his intent or not, is utter catastrophy. At a time when emerging technologies need to have more and more stringent guidelines on their useage because they can utterly decimate an environment, saying the BP spill was simply an act of god and can't be prevented......look I don't have any seriously hard feelings towards Rick Perry, he doesn't seem like a bad guy to have as a neighbor. But in a position of power and influence over my life? oh my god no. Never.

I don't know how someone could honestly believe a man survived in a fish for three days, or that Noah's Flood is a true story. But you do.

As do millions of others. I also believe Jesus died and rose from death as the bible states. You keep saying science is almost ready to prove the bible false but you never seem to quite get there. When you get there let me know. As for now I will believe those stories because Jesus validated them. If they can be proved false then there are some real questions as to why Jesus would not know these stories were fairy tales. You say I can't prove them true but you are not able to prove them false either.

What's more dangerous, idiot 1 who thinks Guam might tip over if the population were to increase on one end of it....or idiot 2 who's seemingly given a pass to insane corporate incompetency that literally put millions of people's very livelihoods in danger and may have irrevocably changed the bioshpere of the Gulf in ways we might not get our heads around for decades...I'd say idiot 2 made a more profound statement. Trying to give corporations a pass like that, if that was his intent or not, is utter catastrophy. At a time when emerging technologies need to have more and more stringent guidelines on their useage because they can utterly decimate an environment, saying the BP spill was simply an act of god and can't be prevented......look I don't have any seriously hard feelings towards Rick Perry, he doesn't seem like a bad guy to have as a neighbor. But in a position of power and influence over my life? oh my god no. Never.

What are considered acts of God are hurricanes and other natural disasters. Man made error is not an act of God. So I'm not agreeing with Rick Perry on this:

WASHINGTON — The Deepwater Horizon blowout and oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico was an avoidable accident caused by a series of failures and blunders by the companies involved in drilling the well and the government regulators assigned to police them, the presidential panel named to study the accident has concluded.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/06/science/earth/06spill.html

but you are not able to prove them false either.

do you see how you've been brainwashed? That statement right there is empirical proof of what's been done to our minds. Because someone can't definitely prove what you believe to be false, you believe it to be true even though the circumstantial evidence is overwhelming that while there was likely a man named Jesus walking around some time ago....the bollocks that we've been fed about who and what he was is viewed as irrefutably correct by vast numbers of people in this world. The evidence that the bible, especially the OT, is horridly irrelevant in this world is overwhelming. Unless you believe things like that women are property, to be bartered and transferred around as such. Now who do we currently know that's up to no good somewhere that feels this ideological "right" to females?

As do millions of others. I also believe Jesus died and rose from death as the bible states. You keep saying science is almost ready to prove the bible false but you never seem to quite get there. When you get there let me know. As for now I will believe those stories because Jesus validated them. If they can be proved false then there are some real questions as to why Jesus would not know these stories were fairy tales. You say I can't prove them true but you are not able to prove them false either.

You want me to prove the story of someone rising from the dead false?

You want me to prove a man surviving in a fish for 3 days false?

You want me to prove the story of Noah's ark false?

Are you serious? No shit those things didn't happen. Do you want some scientific study on how death works? On how absolutely idiotic the story of Noah's flood is? What exactly do you want "proved incorrect"? You aren't going to accept any of it. You've already said you're going to ignore anything that disagrees with your old book. You lack basic reasoning skills. Some how you are gullible enough to take everything in an old book at face value. Again, I am not sure how anyone can think like that. Unfortunately though, like you said, millions do.

a6LrbDe_700b_v1.jpg

I don't know why I respond. That is my own ignorance in a way. We have other posters on here locked in their ways. Closed minded. Gullible. Etc. But I do not think any of them could hold a candle to you. How you can hold the beliefs you do, without questioning them at all, is astounding. I am not sure I'll ever understand it. The way you can just shun everything modern humans have learned, it is crazy. How does that even happen? Is it genetic? How you were raised?

Archived