THE BROWNS BOARD

ANother republican claiming gods punishing us for something or other...

Clevfan4life

This time it's abortion, and specifically god is angry at California and causing the drought there....apparently not realizing all the other states where a womans individual right to choose to do with her body what she feels right, exists.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-rep-blames-california-drought-on-abortion/ar-BBl4ccP?ocid=iehp

"I believe --and most Americans believe --that God’s hand is in the affairs of man, and certainly was in the formation of this country," she wrote. "Is this drought caused by God? Nobody knows. But biblical history shows a consequence to man’s actions."

This is why I consider dumb conservatives more dangerous than dumb liberals. In places in Africa they also believe that certain natural events were caused by god punishing them for having people like witches and gays in their midst....so they burn them. We were doing similiar a century or so ago. You facepalm at some guy saying Guam might tip over if we put a marine base there, but when you see people saying stuff like this and others saying things like pregnancy can almost never happen in a legitimate rape....you can see the history behind those sentiments if you're astute.

And if you think i'm hyperbolizing...this happened just a few days ago. http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/06/09/georgia_woman_charged_with_murder_for_taking_abortion_pill.html

"Obviously" someone profoundly misinterpreted the law. Profoundly. And that's what I"m talking about. Glad we live in a time where someone with a couple extra brain cells came along and dropped the charges, but if these type of pills had been available say 50 or so years ago...something tells me this case against a black woman in "GEORGIA" would have gone to the supreme court with her life possibly hanging in the balance. This is about a 4 iron away from the monkeys in Africa who still burn suspected witches cause the Harvest wasn't up to snuff that year.

This is why I consider dumb conservatives more dangerous than dumb liberals. In places in Africa they also believe that certain natural events were caused by god punishing them for having people like witches and gays in their midst....so they burn them. We were doing similiar a century or so ago. You facepalm at some guy saying Guam might tip over if we put a marine base there, but when you see people saying stuff like this and others saying things like pregnancy can almost never happen in a legitimate rape....you can see the history behind those sentiments if you're astute.

And if you think i'm hyperbolizing...this happened just a few days ago. http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/06/09/georgia_woman_charged_with_murder_for_taking_abortion_pill.html

"Obviously" someone profoundly misinterpreted the law. Profoundly. And that's what I"m talking about. Glad we live in a time where someone with a couple extra brain cells came along and dropped the charges, but if these type of pills had been available say 50 or so years ago...something tells me this case against a black woman in "GEORGIA" would have gone to the supreme court with her life possibly hanging in the balance. This is about a 4 iron away from the monkeys in Africa who still burn suspected witches cause the Harvest wasn't up to snuff that year.

Because she believes in "Gods Wrath" makes her dangerous?...those that believe in a God will continue believe, those that don't wont. Nothing changes. Hey, she's got to try something. Relax Cleve, there is no threat of these Christians controlling your little world.

Liberalism is dangerous. The slow whittling away of individual freedoms, the destruction of black community ect..are results of modern liberalism...when sheer stupidity and childlike emotionalism applied to adult issues meet.

Love your liperalspeak about how "women should do what they want with their bodies". What about the body she chose to be a caretaker of? That's not her body. She made her choice in the bedroom...."choice", that word you libs used to mask and marginalize the gruesomeness of abortion. You fuck head cowards don't even have the fortitude to call it what it is. Its pro-abortion.

This is not the first time for you Demonrats...you remove or dismiss the personhood of the fetus (glob of tissue) to justify your abortion agenda as you removed the personhood of black people (savages) to justify your slavery agenda.

Gee, by now I bet you guessed I am anti abortion, well in a way I am, only in a way such that no liberal reasoning (oxymoron I know), spin, or in the name "womens rights", makes this gruesome act morally correct or just.

You know what I would tell that woman...then let God be the judge of that woman when she dies. Case closed.

Because she believes in "Gods Wrath" makes her dangerous?...those that believe in a God will continue believe, those that don't wont. Nothing changes. Hey, she's got to try something. Relax Cleve, there is no threat of these Christians controlling your little world.

Yes, blaming gay people or women who have abortions for natural disasters isn't dangerous in the slightest. I've already provided current modern day examples where these kind of notions are not just dangerous but infact deadly. One of these people isn't all that dangerous, you're right....but as usual you can't see the larger picture.

Liberalism is dangerous. The slow whittling away of individual freedoms, the destruction of black community ect..are results of modern liberalism...when sheer stupidity and childlike emotionalism applied to adult issues meet.

newsflash, everybody is whittling away at our individual freedoms. Democrats and republicans alike. But you're too stupid to see it.

Love your liperalspeak about how "women should do what they want with their bodies".

So "liberalspeak" now means the right to your own body? ok

What about the body she chose to be a caretaker of? That's not her body. She made her choice in the bedroom...."choice", that word you libs used to mask and marginalize the gruesomeness of abortion. You fuck head cowards don't even have the fortitude to call it what it is. Its pro-abortion.

So everytime a woman has sex it's for the intention of having a child? And even in cases where the woman may have originally wanted to be pregnant but something in life came up that made it impossible, because that happens in life, it's still her relationship with that "other" body. It's none of your business. That child is an extension of her body until it comes out. Not a terribly hard concept. Fuck alot of you pieces of shit in old testament times were still able to make life and death decisions for a child for years after it was born and that was ok by OT standards. The child was "property" that could be killed, sold off etc, etc. And nobody's marginalizing the gruesomeness of abortion, not even the most flaming of leftist liberals. They just make the point that while it's not pretty, it's still none of your business....and it isn't. This is where I ABSOLUTELY side with liberals and alot of libertarians who feel the same way. I don't like the concept of abortion, it does symbolize a failure. But that failure is on the woman and it's between her and her god. Period, end of discussion.

This is not the first time for you Demonrats...you remove or dismiss the personhood of the fetus (glob of tissue) to justify your abortion agenda as you removed the personhood of black people (savages) to justify your slavery agenda.

So it was flaming liberals that wrote in the original constitution that black people were 3/5ths of a human being? A number that was actually conceived millenias before in old testament times to put a number on the value of a slave's life. Miss me again. You're not very educated I can tell. You know practically nothing of true history. You're regurgitating talking points and boiler plated narratives. You've got nothing go on yourself.

Gee, by now I bet you guessed I am anti abortion, well in a way I am, only in a way such that no liberal reasoning (oxymoron I know), spin, or in the name "womens rights", makes this gruesome act morally correct or just.

It was never about moral correctness or mealy mouthed justifications. It was ALWAYS about the intrinsic right of a woman to do with her body as she chooses. It's not nice or pretty no one ever said it was. It's just simply not our business what women do with their bodies. That's the beginning and end of it. Bad will be the day when men can control women's procreation....because then a man can ensure his genetic progression through rape. And that was the way of the world for so many centuries, we're not going back to the dark ages.

You know what I would tell that woman...then let God be the judge of that woman when she dies. Case closed.

^^And that was the first sensible thing you've ever said. Because it absolutely is between the woman, the child and god. Sometimes it was right, sometimes it wasn't....whatever it is we answer to after this place, will be the judge.

Yes, blaming gay people or women who have abortions for natural disasters isn't dangerous in the slightest. I've already provided current modern day examples where these kind of notions are not just dangerous but infact deadly.

Please, if its not too much trouble by all means go over that one one more time.

newsflash, everybody is whittling away at our individual freedoms. Democrats and republicans alike. But you're too stupid to see it.

Well then you must be just as stupid to see it because you weren't able to provide any examples.

So "liberalspeak" now means the right to your own body?.

Um no, not in the simpleton way you so vaguely put it.

So everytime a woman has sex it's for the intention of having a child? And even in cases where the woman may have originally wanted to be pregnant but something in life came up that made it impossible, because that happens in life, it's still her relationship with that "other" body. It's none of your business. That child is an extension of her body until it comes out. Not a terribly hard concept. Fuck alot of you pieces of shit in old testament times were still able to make life and death decisions for a child for years after it was born and that was ok by OT standards. The child was "property" that could be killed, sold off etc, etc. And nobody's marginalizing the gruesomeness of abortion, not even the most flaming of leftist liberals. They just make the point that while it's not pretty, it's still none of your business....and it isn't..

Beside it being irrelevant, I don't give a fuck about the old testament, I'm no bible thumper.

Of course, the fetus is an extension of her body, what you libs are now claiming as being a parasite. Have you heard that one Cleve?

Why do you continue acting like an a-hole in denial? Call it pro-choice, or what it really is.. pro abortion. Which sounds more civil to you? You liberals never drop a heinous idea, you just change the name.

This is where I ABSOLUTELY side with liberals and alot of libertarians who feel the same way. I don't like the concept of abortion, it does symbolize a failure. But that failure is on the woman and it's between her and her god. Period, end of discussion..

Well duh...If you had only waited and read my last statement, you would have both saved yourself time and spared us from your drivel up to this point.

Yes you're right, its on the failure of the woman...kinda what I implied.

So it was flaming liberals that wrote in the original constitution that black people were 3/5ths of a human being? A number that was actually conceived millenias before in old testament times to put a number on the value of a slave's life. Miss me again. You're not very educated I can tell. You know practically nothing of true history. You're regurgitating talking points and boiler plated narratives. You've got nothing go on yourself.

Just when I thought you couldn't be more of a dick, or clueless, not sure which. First of all I said Democrats, not "flaming liberals". Nice try though.

I wasn't trying give a history lesson, as you are in an attempt to impress...I was merely comparing the old Democrat mindset and attitude toward slavery to todays Democrat/libfuck mindset toward abortion.

Gee Cleve, because I didn't discuss the 3/5ths of a person legislation makes me unknowledgeable of history? But you didn't discuss the Dred Scott decision. You're not very educated I can tell. You know practically nothing of true history.

I can play that game too.

It was never about moral correctness or mealy mouthed justifications. It was ALWAYS about the intrinsic right of a woman to do with her body as she chooses. It's not nice or pretty no one ever said it was. It's just simply not our business what women do with their bodies. That's the beginning and end of it. Bad will be the day when men can control women's procreation....because then a man can ensure his genetic progression through rape. And that was the way of the world for so many centuries, we're not going back to the dark ages..

Blah, blah, blah... as if I've never heard that song and dance before you goofball. Asinine hyperbole by you Clve,...no man is trying to "control" womens reproduction...oh, and btw, while you were at it, I'm surprised you forgot to mention the "war on women".

Gosh I never thought about rape...you really got me there!...never thought about incest either...come to think of it, never thought about abortion when the woman life is at stake. Lol you're such a dense piece of work.

Your fucked up kind maintains that the govt. should keep out of the vaginas of women, then from the other side of you mouths say govt. should pay for their birth control. That's right, absolve women (and their partners) from all personal responsibility...provide free birth control, or just kill the kid.

And that was the first sensible thing you've ever said. Because it absolutely is between the woman, the child and god. Sometimes it was right, sometimes it wasn't....whatever it is we answer to after this place, will be the judge. .

Gee thanks Cleve, but coming from you isn't saying much...anyway, I looked over your post again and could find one from you. Sorry bud.

Again, when it comes down to the bottom line, we agree.

I'm just pissed I wasted 15 min. of my life answering that lengthy piece of garbage you posted.

Never again, I'll just let you have the last word so you can feel good about yourself.

Margaret Sanger founder of Planned Parenthood 1922

We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We dont want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.

Margaret Sanger

[We should] apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.

Margaret Sanger

8) “The third group [of society] are those irresponsible and reckless ones having little regard for the consequences of their acts, or whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers. Many of this group are diseased, feeble-minded, and are of the pauper element dependent upon the normal and fit members of society for their support. There is no doubt in the minds of all thinking people that the procreation of this group should be stopped.”

In 2014 Nancy Pelosi was given the Margaret Sanger Award.

In 1933 Adolph Hitler began his campaign to eliminate Jews, Homo sexuals, Christian dissidents, By ETHNIC CLEANSING

Archived