THE BROWNS BOARD

no surprise here

That's a good way to lose your job like Juan Williams did, his honesty got him fired from "npr".

He now works for Fox News.

Krauthammer needs to have his own show on Fox. He schools them all (including so called conservatives like George Will). I agree you just cannot have conservative voices or Fox would get accused by the left of not being fair and balanced. :)

You think Krauthammer "schools" Will? And you call Will a "so called" conservative? Are you kidding me right now? You're talking about George Will. The republican party would be a halfway respectable entity if men like Will had more authority and influence in the party. Not saying I agreed with everything Will ever said but at least the man gave careful consideration to his viewpoints. He was someone you could debate with and it wouldn't turn into a juvenile rant of pre rendered narratives. The guy carefully listens to someone else's opinions even if he considers them perfectly rubbish.

Fuck you guys really amaze me with what you've let your party devolve into when impotent stool pigeon loudmouths like Krauthammer get more respectability than someone like Will who followed in Buckleys footsteps. Those were men that you might not always agree with but they weren't face print morons that couldn't defend their position without resorting to arch conservative boiler plated narratives.

I think having dissenting voices at any news network is a good idea. Juan represents a reasonable middle ground on Fox. Most other stations don't have that type of voice. Logic

Excellent point. I believe it's the only reason Alan Colmes, the disingenuous extreme liberal, has been on

Fox so much over the years. But he is completely hopeless - can't possibly be that stupidly liberal excuse-maker.

I respect Juan - he's moderate/liberal, but if he has a more conservative opinion on something, he won't

be afraid to voice it. I don't agree with him a good bit; Krauthammer - I can never figure out a way to disagree with him.

He is brilliant and on point.

George Will is pretty conservative - but he communicates like an old lady

who starts to tell a story about her latest cruise to Hawaii, and gets in all the details

about her car, her lawn, the clothes the travel lady was wearing, how uncomfortable

her shoes were waiting to board the cruise ship, and her husband's doctor's information

on his asthma, and her hip giving her trouble...

it takes forever to get to the actual subject of the story - about the actual cruise.

Krauthammer explains in succinct terms the same opinion as Will, but you don't have to

wait for 15 minutes to know his opinion.

You think Krauthammer "schools" Will? And you call Will a "so called" conservative? Are you kidding me right now? You're talking about George Will. The republican party would be a halfway respectable entity if men like Will had more authority and influence in the party. Not saying I agreed with everything Will ever said but at least the man gave careful consideration to his viewpoints. He was someone you could debate with and it wouldn't turn into a juvenile rant of pre rendered narratives. The guy carefully listens to someone else's opinions even if he considers them perfectly rubbish.

Fuck you guys really amaze me with what you've let your party devolve into when impotent stool pigeon loudmouths like Krauthammer get more respectability than someone like Will who followed in Buckleys footsteps. Those were men that you might not always agree with but they weren't face print morons that couldn't defend their position without resorting to arch conservative boiler plated narratives.

Fake Conservatives in the Media

Steve Malzberg of Newsmax TV calls people like CNN’s Margaret Hoover “phony Republicans” or RINOS (Republicans in Name Only). I prefer the term “fake conservatives.” Whatever we call them, the effect is still the same. By spouting liberal nonsense, they misrepresent the views of most Republicans or conservatives. Hoover joined her fellow CNN panelists in a “Hands up, don’t shoot” display based on the fiction that thug Michael Brown was surrendering to the police when he was shot.

Unfortunately, we have to add another name to the list of fake conservatives—George Will, who has been drifting leftward for years.

http://www.aim.org/aim-column/fake-conservatives-in-the-media/

Try watching Krauthammer and George Will. I have and Krauthammer owns him every time. (as well as anyone else who debates Krauthammer on the panel)

Omg did you just say Will has been drifting leftward? YOu can't be serious. Just because he hasn't signed on with the moronic Palin division of the party doesn't mean he's drifted left anything. He's the "real" republicans of old, that the new stupids ran off. The new stupids are why the conservative party sucks now. The good conservative ideas get washed out by the sheer unadulterated thinly veiled hate and unthoughtful rhetoric that gets spewed from places like Fox. As bad as the democrats have gotten the republican party has become a farce....a homeland for every generate Retarded moron that thinks he/she knows exactly how to fix this country and no other way will do.

Will is probably one of the last conservatives that still understands how complex this whole thing is, and you can't be stupid about it or you work against your own ideology. Republican party is done if there's more of the same people in it that feel men like Will are "too left" for their tastes. That screams utter zealotry. Good luck getting any moderate people to side with you...they won't because they'll end up choosing the lesser of two evils which right now, is always the left side. Hate saying that.

See George Will defend Obamao about his policies against Israel.

See that that was back in sept. 2012.

This is one time where I think Will

lost his mind. You can bet now, that George Will would admit

he gave a leftwing liberal president the benefit of the doubt

that he did not deserve.

You can bet Krauthammer didn't agree with Obamao on it.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/sunday-shows/george-will-defends-obama-on-israel-20120916

With your analysis of the republican party Cleve, I never would have guessed the republican party increased their majority in the House and gained control of the Senate in the last election. There are currently 31 Republicans, 18 Democrats, and one independent that hold the office of governor in the states so they seem to be doing pretty well in governorships.

Archived