THE BROWNS BOARD

Youth violence cut by nearly 80%

gftChris

I liked what he was saying alot. I think the big thing is giving people hope. There is a better way to live. People can change. The gospel changes lives. Some of my best friends who are in ministry today were former drug addicts and had come out of either jail or prison. Especially in the black community if they can get more preachers like this it will combat the hateful and destructive message they are getting from the Al Sharptons of the world.

anybody know where that picture walter posted yesterday of some little black shits making another kid suck one of their dicks at gunpoint? and with a girl selfying the whole thing......yeah find that place cause obviously some shit wrong there. I'm not black but I can't ever remember no black dudes I ever knew thinking it was cool to make a nigga suck his dick. That was for jail nigga's as my one buddy I used to bounce with always said. Now you've got these 13 and 14 year olds who never served time thinking it's cool and funny to make another kid suck dick? I would burn a kid alive for doing that to a kid if I had one. I would seriously ISIS that little runt and post the vid online I wouldn't care what the consequences were.

Archived