THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamao's corrupt presidency crashes into our Constitution

calfoxwc

Any lib out there proud of this dirtbag president?

Didn't think so. This entire Obamao regime has been

a clusterfook of major proportions.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/obama-unilateral-presidency-crashes-constitution-101500581.html

Hey, you know that republicans want that TPP deal right? They tried to get him fast track authority for it. Apparently it's a dirty dirty dirty little thing that will fuck over blue collar jobs even more than they already are. And all pushed by well funded industry lobbyists. So if a republican wins the POTUS this kind of deal will be resurrected. I am quite assured that once a republican authors such a deal you pigeons will sqwaking here about how great it is.

Obamao wants that deal. I don't know what the hell it's about,

I'm very busy.

Want some groundhogs for your backyard? They are very productive,

and would make great additions to your future desire to find ancient

artifacts in your yard....

I know he wants that deal cause he's beholden to his own special interests which have their grubby paws in both parties. Did you see how other dems shut that down? Think that would happen in reverse if a republican president wanted a trade deal that the big corporate donors told him to procure...think the republicans in the house or senate would have the balls to go against a Bush? I think not.

what is the stupid trade thing all about, anyways?

It's convoluted as heck and has been done mostly in secret which is super sketchy. Some people who have studied it and are qualified to make these calculations say it will reduce the take home pay of 90% of the country by 2025. But corporations will get richer, of course. This is why some of the dems fought it. It's being sold as something that won't increase trade deficits but like NAFTA, it will. NAFTA hasn't been good for the American worker but it's been a boon for a lot of American corporations that can now use Mexico as a nice little capital drop.

If it's anything like the atlantic free-trade agreement, it's basically lowering the import duty on goods and services. Meaning, it starts to become more cost-effective to build more of the things in poor countries that are built here, for example. For example, it might be currently more expensive to build a 'thingy' for your car in china, even though wages are 5 times higher (or whatever) because import duty is so high. But, now there's no (or low) import duty, you can take advantage of the lower wages.

Just as one example.

Archived