THE BROWNS BOARD

In case you can't tell

The Gipper

In case you cannot tell what is stated on my avatar, it says Fear....The...up above, and The Roo...down below.

Man, I am an Akron Zip....and all I am showing is a little school pride. And it was either that avatar or this one:

fear-the-roo-78774435.jpg

But I was just being considerate of all of you who may have been adversely affected by that scary kangaroo. So, I presented a bit of a more pleasing image.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought you were an Ohio State guy? And Tennessee? And didn't you say you went to Miami OH at some point? Or was it Ohio U?

I am an Ohio St. fan. Born and raised in Ohio it is basically natural. As for Tenn. you may be thinking of ballpeen.....who is actually a Gator, but lives in Tenn. And I am neither a Miami or OU grad.....Akron and Cleveland St . are my college alma maters. My son is a Kenyon grad (top academic school in Ohio)...and soon to be a Cornell grad student My daughter is at school in your neck of the woods....Trinity....the top academic school in your area, probably second to Rice in the state of Texas (yes, it is a father's duty to brag obnoxiously...I am planning to come down in November).

While Kent St. may have a top fashion school.....it is Akron U who knows how to put certain fashions on display....as evidenced by my avater...fair to say?

most people born in the state of ohio have the need to root for teams within it's state's boundaries as do people in texas or other states.

i was born in sandusky (nw ohio) and root for toledo and bowling green….which doesn't mean i DON"t root for cleve. st. (basketball), akron, kent st., ohio and ohio state. hell those are the ones i can think of off the top of my head. then we can get in to the division IIs and IIIs.

as some of you young ins won't realize but it's all about city/state/country pride.

​too many of you are turning into women and pledge allegiance to nothing to even care about football let alone who'll be your daddy when the parachutists come dropping in your back yard.

think i'm crazy? we'll see.

most people born in the state of ohio have the need to root for teams within it's state's boundaries

Nope. Not every team. Cleveland isn't Columbus. I have Cleveland pride and will root for the teams and the city always.

(plus family in Michigan, going to Michigan, etc etc).

I do root for Kent, Akron, etc when they have big games, are in bowl games, etc though.

I am an Ohio St. fan. Born and raised in Ohio it is basically natural. As for Tenn. you may be thinking of ballpeen.....who is actually a Gator, but lives in Tenn. And I am neither a Miami or OU grad.....Akron and Cleveland St . are my college alma maters. My son is a Kenyon grad (top academic school in Ohio)...and soon to be a Cornell grad student My daughter is at school in your neck of the woods....Trinity....the top academic school in your area, probably second to Rice in the state of Texas (yes, it is a father's duty to brag obnoxiously...I am planning to come down in November).

While Kent St. may have a top fashion school.....it is Akron U who knows how to put certain fashions on display....as evidenced by my avater...fair to say?

*Top Liberal Arts Colleges... just sayin. Though I imagine OSU vs Kenyon would depend on the major. and of course LACs have their own pros and cons.

most people born in the state of ohio have the need to root for teams within it's state's boundaries as do people in texas or other states.

i was born in sandusky (nw ohio) and root for toledo and bowling green….which doesn't mean i DON"t root for cleve. st. (basketball), akron, kent st., ohio and ohio state. hell those are the ones i can think of off the top of my head. then we can get in to the division IIs and IIIs.

as some of you young ins won't realize but it's all about city/state/country pride.

​too many of you are turning into women and pledge allegiance to nothing to even care about football let alone who'll be your daddy when the parachutists come dropping in your back yard.

think i'm crazy? we'll see.

Nothing like Jade Helm 15 to jump start my rosary. No you are not crazy. Born and raised in Ohio, the people in Tampa can't understand why I don't root for Bucs, Rays or lightning. I am an older fan who will always love the Browns and anything Ohio!

*Top Liberal Arts Colleges... just sayin. Though I imagine OSU vs Kenyon would depend on the major. and of course LACs have their own pros and cons.

Top overall academic institution. No, it doesn't have business or engineering....but who cares about those majors? ;)

The world?

I assumed by "we" he meant the Univ. of Michigan. But except for being born in Michigan, and her family moving out of there when she was a wee baern, she has no connection at all with Michigan. She went to a small religious school in Melbourne Fla. for high school. I don't see where she ever attended college.

Or....maybe when he says "we have her" perhaps do you think that she gang bangs him and his posse?

I assumed by "we" he meant the Univ. of Michigan. But except for being born in Michigan, and her family moving out of there when she was a wee baern, she has no connection at all with Michigan. She went to a small religious school in Melbourne Fla. for high school. I don't see where she ever attended college.

Or....maybe when he says "we have her" perhaps do you think that she gang bangs him and his posse?

Ya, really don't care about kate upton, or michigan. Was talking about engineering and business.

Ya, really don't care about kate upton, or michigan. Was talking about engineering and business.

Sorry, replied to the wrong post. Yes, I get it, it was only a goof.....though, if you were a Jew under Hitler and you were good at business or engineering he would keep you alive and use you......if you were a "liberal artist" it would be the gas chamber.

We? Who the fuck is we?

Michigan. Kate Upton is a documented Michigan fan.

The joke is you have some random young(ish?) chick is a tiny bikini that happens to have some Akron stuff on it. "We" have freaking Kate Upton... case closed.

I just thought she could tighten up her abs a little based on that first gif.

Gip- some of the purists think Kate is "too flabby" to be a supermodel. Tens of millions of guys disagree.

Archived