THE BROWNS BOARD

Breaking: 9 dead in Charleston black Church after gunman goes nuts

WalterWhite

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/at-least-two-killed-in-austria-after-man-drives-into-crowd-before-stabbing-passersby-in-graz-10333891.html

Reckon we should register all knives, and have background checks for buying cars?

Or ban knives and cars altogether?

I wouldn't call him a terrorist either. Usually terrorists have goals they hope to bring attention to through terror. This guy just wanted to kill people.

If this is all his work:

"I have no choice. I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country. We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the internet. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/21/us/dylann-storm-roof-photos-website-charleston-church-shooting.html

I would say he had clear goals. He was a terrorist.

S. Carolina has some of the nations strictest gun control laws.

Go figure.

Leftist gun control over all Americans who would always use their

guns responsibly and safely....

obviously is just a lib control everything-culture war farce.

and Obamao is one of the worst and most devious and dishonest in this country.

http://gun.laws.com/state-gun-laws/south-carolina-gun-laws

Gun statistics rating the strictness of states across the county label the state of

South Carolina as fairly restrictive

I guess they say that because of a few things - that you are not allowed to be

in possession? of a gun if you are under 21 yrs of age. That is pretty restrictive.

I had my own gun when I was in the fifth grade - a .22 - and a 12 gauge shotgun,

a single shot, in the sixth grade.

Of course, my Dad had me carry a toy rifle when we went hunting, with his friends, or not,

and I had to carry it and obey all safety rules just like the toy gun was real.

That was for a year - entire 4th grade year.

"Fairly restrictive" ... I wouldn't call it that. SC laws are very close to Ohio's. SC has a law against

bring a gun into church without permission.

Laws don't stop nutjobs. More stringent laws won't stop them. Nutjobs just break the laws in

any fashion they want to.

If this is all his work:

"I have no choice. I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country. We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the internet. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/21/us/dylann-storm-roof-photos-website-charleston-church-shooting.html

I would say he had clear goals. He was a terrorist.

What were his goals besides to kill people?

What were his goals besides to kill people?

His goal was to kill black people. He felt white people weren't doing anything to more or less take their cities/country back. He chose Charleston for a reason. He wanted to kill black people and start something bigger.

You figure Lee Malvo was a terrorist?

Of course, so was Tim McVeigh, so was that black kid a few years ago, if I remember correctly shot up a black church and killed his own pastor father...which I cant find on the internet anymore.

You can "terrorize" without harming anyone.

Regardless, Woody is unable to differentiate between this type of terrorism, and the terrorism spawned from Muslim extremism.

Yeah it mean it toes the line of what I understand terrorism to be and just mass murder. But sure we can call it terrorism. I'm not offended by calling a piece of shit a terrorist.

Yes, when you hear the word "terrorism" you automatically connect it Muslim extremism, and with damn good reason....but that offends "tolerant" libfucks.

call obama what you want but he was correct in saying that no other country in the civilized world has these mass shootings like the US does.

and what can you contribute that too? a failed mental system? liberals? republicans?

​no, how about the fact that we readily make firearms available to anyone that wants one. and there is no arguing that fact, jack.

call obama what you want but he was correct in saying that no other country in the civilized world has these mass shootings like the US does.

and what can you contribute that too? a failed mental system? liberals? republicans?

​no, how about the fact that we readily make firearms available to anyone that wants one. and there is no arguing that fact, jack.

Except there is.

Je suis Charlie? How readily available are firearms in France? (Answer: They're not)

Your failure to recall something that is less than a year old is either the dumbest thing I've encountered or the most evil. I can't decide. (Same goes for the jackass that is the originator of the statement).

I will say that the mental healthy systems in many of our European friends countries are rather outstanding. Especially Germany and France.

Except there is.

Je suis Charlie? How readily available are firearms in France? (Answer: They're not)

Your failure to recall something that is less than a year old is either the dumbest thing I've encountered or the most evil. I can't decide. (Same goes for the jackass that is the originator of the statement).

so what you are saying is that gun violence in france is worse than it is here? is that correct numb nuts?

gotta update the facts about gun related deaths…not just rampage killing.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2013/09/19/u-s-has-more-guns-and-gun-deaths-than-any-other-country-study-finds/

The United States has more guns and gun deaths than any other developed country in the world, researchers found.

A study by two New York City cardiologists found that the U.S. has 88 guns per 100 people and 10 gun-related deaths per 100,000 people - more than any of the other 27 developed countries they studied.

Japan, on the other hand, had only .6 guns per 100 people and .06 gun-related deaths per 100,000 people, making it the country with both the fewest guns per capita and the fewest gun-related deaths.

it's amazing i don't see you anywhere else on this forum except here which means you are the simpleton with only one thing in your big old head. stirring up shit with your political views.

do us all a favor and run for office so you can be in a long line of disgraceful politicians with one-way thinking.

bye bighead.

I don't believe other countries have inner city black ghettos like we do.

68% of the 28,000 killed over 11 years were black kids...this isn't counting black adults.

Its not the average Joe gun owner that's the problem. I wonder where America would rank if you removed black thuggary from the equation.

78% of gunshot victims in Chicago were black.

http://heyjackass.com/

gotta update the facts about gun related deaths…not just rampage killing.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2013/09/19/u-s-has-more-guns-and-gun-deaths-than-any-other-country-study-finds/

The United States has more guns and gun deaths than any other developed country in the world, researchers found.

A study by two New York City cardiologists found that the U.S. has 88 guns per 100 people and 10 gun-related deaths per 100,000 people - more than any of the other 27 developed countries they studied.

Japan, on the other hand, had only .6 guns per 100 people and .06 gun-related deaths per 100,000 people, making it the country with both the fewest guns per capita and the fewest gun-related deaths.

Typical, move the goal posts when facts don't suit your regurgitated talking point.

well the black ghettos are where the white users go to buy their drugs (or their white suppliers). so you can't blame race for the gun violence.

we could argue all night but the fact of the matter is that gun manufacturers keep pumping out the hand guns and they're being bought from someone and being transported into cities with strict gun laws.

so who's to blame? it's not one or the other political party. it's the fact that we allow anyone besides law enforcement and our military to purchase and own 'certain' guns.

i'm sure the founding fathers weren't thinking of a weapon that with a switch of a component could go full on automatic with banana clips holding 30 rounds when they wrote 'the right to bear arms'. i'm no screaming heart liberal who's denouncing the right to gun ownership. i believe you should be allowed to protect yourself, your family and your land. but why do you need an assault weapon to do so? and do you think anyone besides yourself wants you wandering around with a gun in your belt? yeah all i want to see is some fat drunk jackass trolling the streets where i live with weapons.

"the people in church should have had guns" HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! you know how crazy that sounds? hey instead of that let's put armed security guards at every place of worship, outside every 7-11, every dairy queen or how about metal detectors at every door that anyone passes through? these would be on the list of things to do for some of you instead of just admitting there's a problem with the amount of guns we have in this country.

most of this is taught and beat into you as a child. your race perspective, your political and religious views. it takes a strong soul to see and change one's own mind without the influence of others.

but go ahead hatred. keep up the good work!

Archived