THE BROWNS BOARD

Breaking: 9 dead in Charleston black Church after gunman goes nuts

WalterWhite

Is your problem reading? Comprehension? Or are you simply delusional like Obama?

I also noticed that you conveniently overlooked the link I posted to the FBI director stating this was not an act of terrorism..

Again, another simple fact that does not fit the liberal agenda..

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confused as to why the FBI Director said it wasn't terrorism. Based on the definition, and based on what this guy's intentions were. it seems like it could be considered terrorism. Unless we as a country just really don't want to call anything that isn't by a foreigner / Muslim terrorism...

I will say that the mental healthy systems in many of our European friends countries are rather outstanding. Especially Germany and France.

I would agree for the most part but the mental health system in Germany allowed a kook pilot to fly an airliner full of passengers into a mountain. Their system must have issues also.

I would agree for the most part but the mental health system in Germany allowed a kook pilot to fly an airliner full of passengers into a mountain. Their system must have issues also.

That was a legal issue really - plenty of shrinks saw that he was not fit to fly, but thanks to doctor-patient confidentiality they couldn't say anything. If the airline had insisted on regular mental health checks for its pilots it would have been caught.

11 people shot in one place in Detroit Saturday. No one cares, because it's Detroit.

http://concealednation.org/2015/06/11-people-shot-in-detroit-yesterday-crickets-from-gun-control-advocates-because-its-only-detroit/

CCW permit holder in 2012 prevents mass shooting at a church *AFTER* police called & claimed they couldn't do anything. (200 mi from Charleston)

http://controversialtimes.com/news/remember-this-sc-concealed-carrier-stops-mass-shooting-during-church-service-zero-casualties/

I would really love to see the law actually being enforced as intended. So many of these people in these stories have actually been disqualified from owning a gun, and yet end up with one or more. It seems just far too easy to get a gun, regardless of whether you're allowed one or not.

Not easy, for sure, and I'm just talking hypotheticals, but it would go a long way to stopping these things IMO.

You'll note that the CCW permit holder in the above story did everything he could to *not* draw & fire his weapon. Quite the opposite of the John Wayne/Clint Eastwood/Ammosexual narrative that some of you here paint so broadly.

Yes, that's the positive side of concealed carry, and is a great example of how it can work in a positive way.

in Singapore you can be severely fined imprisoned or actually beaten for any act of littering, spitting on the sidewalk, graffiti, chewing gum etcetera

It's a very clean place.

VHS

It's not actually chewing gum that get's you in trouble. It's just not sold there. It's also nowhere near as bad as the reputation.

As with any human implemented ideal or system, it will have its flaws. All we can do is our absolute best to safeguard. Terrible tragedies will happen.

Archived