THE BROWNS BOARD

Common sense 2nd Amendment reasoning, Young man is a smart man.

calfoxwc

No libs have any comment?

Libs got ignorsies?

About what? I agree with the defending of the 2nd amendment and the right for responsible adults to own and carry reasonable "Arms" but I would not want to try and place a 12yr old who likely is just repeating what his parents say around the house as a poster child.

About what? I agree with the defending of the 2nd amendment and the right for responsible adults to own and carry reasonable "Arms" but I would not want to try and place a 12yr old who likely is just repeating what his parents say around the house as a poster child.

Um no. Read the article. The kids parents are your every day black sheeple of the Democrat party who will vote for Hillary and think Joe Biden is a great man.

That's why this black kid is special, hes not blindly following his parents fucked up ideology.

Do you suppose that would have been the case had the Democrats held all three branches of government?

WSS

I really don't know. His record in Illinois was middle of the road and gun control has typically fallen under the States' rights umbrella. Kid seems a bit naive.

Cal I always like how you post these articles as proof, reading they provide no references either directly or indirectly, so proving or disproving them is a pain in the arse. Then when I do start looking I find articles like this - http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/feb/06/mr-conservative/conservative-website-says-barack-obama-signed-law-/ that goes through and takes apart the article piece by piece to show how inaccurate it was in the first place.

You can't even trust the "fact checkers" these days to leave their biases at the door: PolitiFact Florida’s “Top 10” of 2013 All Smear Republicans, Conservatives

In a remarkable coincidence – or display of liberal media bias – all of PolitiFact Florida’s “Top Ten fact-checks of 2013” claim Republicans and conservatives are liars and Democrats and liberals are telling the truth.

PolitiFact Florida, an arm of the ultra-liberal Tampa Bay Times, claims to be an objective referee of political truthfulness. Since 2000, the Times has issued 10 endorsements in elections for U.S. President, U.S. Senate, and Florida Governor. Nine of the 10 endorsements went to Democrats, with the sole exception being the Times’ endorsement of liberal Independent Charlie Crist in the 2010 U.S. Senate contest.

The Times’ political bias appears to dictate the rulings handed out by its PolitiFact Florida project. A Media Trackers Florida analysis revealed PolitiFact Florida targets Republicans with Pants on Fire rulings 11 times more frequently than Democrats.

An overview of PolitiFact Florida’s bias in favor of Democrats and against Republicans appears here.

An overview of PolitiFact Florida’s parent Tampa Bay Times Democratic bias in political endorsements appears here.

A June 2013 scorecard of PolitiFact Florida’s five most biased rulings between August 2012 and June 2013 appears here.

http://mediatrackers.org/florida/2014/01/13/politifact-floridas-top-10-2013-smear-republicans-conservatives

Sad - Politifact?

Obamaocare most certain does not stop the open and free discussions of gun ownership

with patients and doctors.

http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/obamacare-seeks-information-firearms/

And it most certainly does not exclude the collection and online access to the gov, about

many aspects of patients lives, that could be used to create "not allowed to own guns" database.

All they have to do is change the criteria. Patient ever been under any stress in their life? Been injured?

High blood pressure? Tremors in one hand? Wheelchair? Divorced? Sad? Against gay marriage/"hater" ?

All it would take is for one doctor being pro-liberal and anti-gun, and they can find out you hunt, etc...

then check some stress related box on the patients records that ends up not letting them own a gun.

And surely nobody thinks that isn't a place this corrupt regime would not love to go.

Make it complicated enough, the criteria vague enough, and there ya go.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/2013/01/22/why-doctors-should-not-ask-their-patients-about-guns/

You can't even trust the "fact checkers" these days to leave their biases at the door: PolitiFact Florida’s “Top 10” of 2013 All Smear Republicans, Conservatives

In a remarkable coincidence – or display of liberal media bias – all of PolitiFact Florida’s “Top Ten fact-checks of 2013” claim Republicans and conservatives are liars and Democrats and liberals are telling the truth.

PolitiFact Florida, an arm of the ultra-liberal Tampa Bay Times, claims to be an objective referee of political truthfulness. Since 2000, the Times has issued 10 endorsements in elections for U.S. President, U.S. Senate, and Florida Governor. Nine of the 10 endorsements went to Democrats, with the sole exception being the Times’ endorsement of liberal Independent Charlie Crist in the 2010 U.S. Senate contest.

The Times’ political bias appears to dictate the rulings handed out by its PolitiFact Florida project. A Media Trackers Florida analysis revealed PolitiFact Florida targets Republicans with Pants on Fire rulings 11 times more frequently than Democrats.

An overview of PolitiFact Florida’s bias in favor of Democrats and against Republicans appears here.

An overview of PolitiFact Florida’s parent Tampa Bay Times Democratic bias in political endorsements appears here.

A June 2013 scorecard of PolitiFact Florida’s five most biased rulings between August 2012 and June 2013 appears here.

http://mediatrackers.org/florida/2014/01/13/politifact-floridas-top-10-2013-smear-republicans-conservatives

Was not trying to indicate that Poltifact is any more or less biased then the mrconservative website, but when a site does not link\show what they are basing there article on, it is hard to actual prove or disprove. If you look at both articles poltifact actually takes the time to provide links and explain there argument, while mrconservative just merely mention Obama is evil for blah reason and you should be upset. The type of links cal supplies usually does more harm to his argument then help.

2013, but that is state level and not passed by the national government

And I'd expect our federal govt to g-check state governments when they shit on the constitution.

You know like they just did for the gaaaayyyzzzzzz.

Instead, dear leader was busy with his pants around his ankles throwing ropes on Chuck Schumer's bare chest as Cuomo overstepped his authority and deceived the state of NY.

Sad - Politifact?

Obamaocare most certain does not stop the open and free discussions of gun ownership

with patients and doctors.

http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/obamacare-seeks-information-firearms/

And it most certainly does not exclude the collection and online access to the gov, about

many aspects of patients lives, that could be used to create "not allowed to own guns" database.

All they have to do is change the criteria. Patient ever been under any stress in their life? Been injured?

High blood pressure? Tremors in one hand? Wheelchair? Divorced? Sad? Against gay marriage/"hater" ?

All it would take is for one doctor being pro-liberal and anti-gun, and they can find out you hunt, etc...

then check some stress related box on the patients records that ends up not letting them own a gun.

And surely nobody thinks that isn't a place this corrupt regime would not love to go.

Make it complicated enough, the criteria vague enough, and there ya go.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/2013/01/22/why-doctors-should-not-ask-their-patients-about-guns/

You should re-read that forbes article, it sounds like the executive order does not mandate that doctors collect data, but clarifies it is not banned to ask a patient if they have guns in the house. Since it was right after Newton, CT shooting I would assume it would be in regards to people who are medically\clinically depressed or have suicidal thoughts, at least that would be the common sense argument. The rest of your argument is borderline tinfoil hat area.

And I'd expect our federal govt to g-check state governments when they shit on the constitution.

You know like they just did for the gaaaayyyzzzzzz.

Instead, dear leader was busy with his pants around his ankles throwing ropes on Chuck Schumer's bare chest as Cuomo overstepped his authority and deceived the state of NY.

if it was unconstitutional its up the Supreme Court to strike it down or congress to clarify the law of country, not the white house.

BaconHound, on 25 Jun 2015 - 6:33 PM, said:I'm not aware of any significant gun control legislation passed under the current administration.

Do you suppose that would have been the case had the Democrats held all three branches of government?

WSS

When Obama took office (until 2010) the Democrats held the White House, Senate, and U.S. House of barelyRepresentatives. Perhaps all the political capital had to be spent on bail outs, The Afordable Care Act/ObamaCare/SCOTUS_Care but gun control didn't happen in those two years.

if it was unconstitutional its up the Supreme Court to strike it down or congress to clarify the law of country, not the white house.

Starting with the state courts. Guess who owns those?

Also, define "executive branch" & "shall not be infringed"

Was not trying to indicate that Poltifact is any more or less biased then the mrconservative website, but when a site does not link\show what they are basing there article on, it is hard to actual prove or disprove. If you look at both articles poltifact actually takes the time to provide links and explain there argument, while mrconservative just merely mention Obama is evil for blah reason and you should be upset. The type of links cal supplies usually does more harm to his argument then help.

It does seem that PolitiFact is an arm of the left more than any other particular fact check site. Snopes seems to be relatively straight, even though I'm not completely trusting of anyone.

;)

WSS

So, if I understand correctly - any site that talks about what libs don't want to talk about...

is a biased site that should be ignored.

And site that ignores bad things that libs don't want to talk about, or dances around

in circles to defend him and liberal stuff...

is a very good site.

"sigh"

So, if I understand correctly - any site that talks about what libs don't want to talk about...

is a biased site that should be ignored.

And site that ignores bad things that libs don't want to talk about, or dances around

in circles to defend him and liberal stuff...

is a very good site.

"sigh"

I don't think anyone was making the case that something like MSNBC or the like is any better than something that comes from theblaze.com or Drudge. I would be just as likely to ignore it based on the source if it was something like HuffPo.

Archived