THE BROWNS BOARD

Remove confederate flag from government buildings?

gftChris

Remove flag from all government buildings?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Remove flag from all government buildings?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other - please explain

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when all of those black people went to war with the US so they could keep white slaves, and they were identified by rap music

I remember rap music condoning cop killing, raping and killing women. Robbing, stealing, and killing white people.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/07/362560-amy-schumer-gets-compared-donald-trump-blamed-dylann-roof-shooting-op-ed-take/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Owned&utm_term=ijreview&utm_campaign=Life

PS you tell them woody, rap music is no more denigrating than any other form of music because you found a couple examples somewhere else. ( probably in some obscure death metal or some shit) The Crusades! The Crusades!

WSS

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/07/362560-amy-schumer-gets-compared-donald-trump-blamed-dylann-roof-shooting-op-ed-take/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Owned&utm_term=ijreview&utm_campaign=Life

PS you tell them woody, rap music is no more denigrating than any other form of music because you found a couple examples somewhere else. ( probably in some obscure death metal or some shit) The Crusades! The Crusades!

WSS

I never said equal

I never said just music

When was the last time the crusades were mentioned on here in the fashion you're mocking?

I remember rap music condoning cop killing, raping and killing women. Robbing, stealing, and killing white people.

truth

I remember it being the only form of media to express those things as well...

says the apologist

Will Smith and Common etc ? You may need to change your 8-Track

more like NWA with dr.dre(dful) ICE CUBE, STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straight_Outta_Compton

saay wouldnt ice cube be considered a sell out to his homies in the struggle still in compton?

i mean look at his filmography and its clear to all of us regular white folk that he gained a nice payday afterall huh...

even played a police captain in the 21 jump street films L :o L

Well it didn't take long all you fellows that say hey go ahead fly it is home or on your car just not on a State Building! I just heard on the radio news today at the top of the hour that some place in Cleveland got complaints because an employee had the flag on his car. So they are debating on how to punish him. Haven't found the story on the web yet since I don't remember what the business was, but I think there's a union, not that that matters to the story.

WSS

The groups political director Sam Riddle asked, How in the hell can Kid Rock represent Detroit and wave that flag just generating millions and millions in ticket sales a flag that represents genocide to most of Detroit?

I also wasn't aware the flag represented "genocide" and I have to ask just how stupid are you liberal fucks?

That employee will sue the shit out of his employer if they can him over a flag he has on his car. He isn't wearing it into work so it should be a non-issue.

What if the car was parked right out front of his place of business, and it was deterring customers?

If one of my employees parked a van out front of my business that said "g
God Hates Fags", I should be able to remove it. sig heil woodpecker

No. You can fire the employee. Now, if it is ON your business grounds, as in,

parking lot, then you can fire the employee and tell him to never enter your parking lot again,

and if the car ever shows up in your parking lot, you can file trespassing charges.

But, if it is out in FRONT of your business, as in, public street, you can stfu, bitch and peckpeckpeck,

and do a birdbrain dance all you want,

and if you tried to move it, you could get arrested for auto theft. I can see a whole lot of cars with that banner continually

showing up in front of your business until you molt and give up.

You'd probably only hire gays in the first place...because you are so against discrimination........................

That employee will sue the shit out of his employer if they can him over a flag he has on his car. He isn't wearing it into work so it should be a non-issue.

Like the CEO who got fired for giving a donation for traditional marriage or the 2 men who were canceled from a reality tv show because gay activists had a video of them saying they believed marriage was between a man and a woman the argument I heard was that reflected on the business or company so using that logic that would apply with about anything an employee does or says.

What reality show, OBF?

My guess is, "Survivor". They love their token gays that

are getting more and more flamboyant and sickening. sp?

‘Will Not Be Beaten Into Submission’: Christian Brothers Call on Americans to Take a Stand After Losing HGTV Series Because of Their Views

David and Jason Benham don’t necessarily view themselves as “victims” after their Home and Garden Television show, “Flip It Forward,” was pulled. But they do have serious concerns about the freedom that people of faith have to openly share their views without intense rebuke.

Speaking specifically about the firestorm surrounding their opinions on abortion, gay marriage and Islam, the twin brothers told TheBlaze Friday that they’ve now seen firsthand what happens when a vocal portion of the nation tries to stifle its opposition.

“There’s a segment of America that is demanding that our freedom of speech come with consequences if it does not agree with their speech,” David Benham said. “With or without a show, I will not be beaten into submission. … This is not what our Founding Fathers had envisioned.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/09/will-not-be-beaten-into-submission-christian-brothers-call-on-americans-to-take-a-stand-after-losing-hgtv-series-because-of-their-views/

Indeed. If the employer can control what is on someone's personal vehicle, where is the line drawn on what you can do with your own personal belongings outside of work?

The line would be whether or not they could affect your business.

If you park in the same spot everyday out in front of a retail store, and you enter and leave that car in the store uniform, it can be assumed you work there.

So, if there is always a "God Hates Fags" van out in front of that Champs Sports, it could potentially hurt business.

That's just the side I'm seeing it from.

Will Not Be Beaten Into Submission: Christian Brothers Call on Americans to Take a Stand After Losing HGTV Series Because of Their Views

David and Jason Benham dont necessarily view themselves as victims after their Home and Garden Television show, Flip It Forward, was pulled. But they do have serious concerns about the freedom that people of faith have to openly share their views without intense rebuke.

Speaking specifically about the firestorm surrounding their opinions on abortion, gay marriage and Islam, the twin brothers told TheBlaze Friday that theyve now seen firsthand what happens when a vocal portion of the nation tries to stifle its opposition.

Theres a segment of America that is demanding that our freedom of speech come with consequences if it does not agree with their speech, David Benham said. With or without a show, I will not be beaten into submission. This is not what our Founding Fathers had envisioned.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/09/will-not-be-beaten-into-submission-christian-brothers-call-on-americans-to-take-a-stand-after-losing-hgtv-series-because-of-their-views/

Your speech always has consequence. No where is Freedom of Speech actually Freedom from Consequence. If you actively spout an unpopular opinion, there will be consequences.

Your speech always has consequence. No where is Freedom of Speech actually Freedom from Consequence. If you actively spout an unpopular opinion, there will be consequences.

It is the left who are driven to stamp out speech they don't like. There may be some of this on the right but far and away it is the left who don't want to tolerate any speech that does not agree with theirs. It is the left who monitor Fox and talk radio 24/7 just waiting for something they can threaten their sponsors with. I don't see this on the right with constantly trying to get MSNBC off the air (although their poor ratings may do it on it's own). Do you think Macy's, or ESPN, or Serta or Nascar or any other company that pulled out from Donald Trump did it on their own or did they get threatening calls and emails? You know they got threatened and that is how the left operates. The vocal minority is in control by their militancy in stopping free speech every chance they can and by any means they can. There is no doubt it is working.

Still flies in my house. Always will. When I have my own house I'll make it more prominent.

My dad is from Cleveland and my mother is from Costa Rica. Whatever connection to the South I have, I made myself, and I'm proud of that. That pride's represented in that flag.

There's a lot of proud southern folks who were never proud of the

slavery in history.

Freakin emotional kneejerking liberal culture war brownshirts.

Archived