THE BROWNS BOARD

Terrelle Pryor Claimed By Browns

MLD Woody

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crap. Who am I going to argue with now?

Maybe I need to unban a few irritants before training camp just for entertaining purposes.

I will list some Barrabbas candidates that we could bring back for another tour of duty and you guys pick the one you want back:

Naberius_Cerbera

upper lip

ManzielSucks

StocktonShorts

Mike H

Demoted

Orange85

Mike H and Stockton are always fan favorites.

Mike H and Stockton are always fan favorites.

Ya, I don't know if Mike H. is interested in coming back and I don't know if we should open that whole can of worms called Retard again ... although with Brian Hoyer gone, what would he talk about?

Zombo

I said something along the lines of "just listen to them speak" as one indicator of who was smarter. Manziel comes off as a more intelligent young man. And my judgement on Pryor is just not from listening him speak, but his actions on and of the field. I don't perceive him as a cerebral QB candidate.

And yes, smarts matter. If the athletic ability is similar, I believe the smarter guy has a better chance for success.

Ken Dorsey was really smart, but didn't have the athletic ability. There are tons of guys like that. You HAVE to have the athletic ability.

So once that is established ... once you have a prospect that has the athletic ability to play QB in the NFL, then you look at his other factors ... and intelligence is one of them.

A lot of the premier QBs are pretty sharp guys ... Manning, Brady, Brees, Rodgers ... probably the best four QBS the past five years, all cerebral. Russell Wilson, came within a cunthair of winning the last two Super Bowls, seems like a real smart dude.

Then you have really great athletes that you figure would have had better NFL careers if their grey matter matched the rest of their skillset ... Vick, Young ... I would add our very own Brandon Weeden to that list. If those guys "got it", they could have been outstanding. Kaepernick is another guy who is no mensa candidate but has the athletic ability to start in the NFL and do pretty good.

It's a factor. It's not the be-all, end-all. But you started this whole thing off with "Tell me again what attributes Manziel has that Pryor doesn't?"

So I'm telling you one ... Manziel seems a lot sharper. And you seem to agree. So that should be that.

Never said you can't be successful NFL QB, if you aren't a real sharp guy ... you can. They're out there. But intelligence is an attribute. And it is an attribute NFL people like to see in QBs. Not really up for debate.

Zombo

I always said that if you could have combined the Miami boys traits: Bernie's brains with Vinny's body, you would have had the greatest QB in history. Alas, Bernie's body and arm could not hold up....and Vinny's great arm and athleticism just wasn't matched with a great intellect.

Naberius_Cerbera

upper lip

ManzielSucks

StocktonShorts

Mike H

Demoted

Orange85

and larryfine.

those dudes are schmuppets compared to the guys in the political forum. although you get the same result.

nothing.

and larryfine.

those dudes are schmuppets compared to the guys in the political forum. although you get the same result.

nothing.

Did Larry Fine get banned? It has been quiet in the complaint department. I didnt see him on the banned list, maybe he just got a timeout.

He seemed to have a big thing for you, any idea who he is/was?

Z

Did Larry Fine get banned? It has been quiet in the complaint department. I didnt see him on the banned list, maybe he just got a timeout.

He seemed to have a big thing for you, any idea who he is/was?

Z

no, but when somebody copies your 'location' and goes on a rampage of responding to every post you make with a 'suck my nuts' response it kinda leans toward a bad case of internet stalking.

after i ignored him he moved on to other prey.

​maybe he got hit by a bus? one can only hope…...

Crap. Who am I going to argue with now?

Maybe I need to unban a few irritants before training camp just for entertaining purposes.

I will list some Barrabbas candidates that we could bring back for another tour of duty and you guys pick the one you want back:

Naberius_Cerbera

upper lip

ManzielSucks

StocktonShorts

Mike H

Demoted

Orange85

Ya, I don't know if Mike H. is interested in coming back and I don't know if we should open that whole can of worms called Retard again ... although with Brian Hoyer gone, what would he talk about?

Zombo

Argh- none of those arrogant board disruptors need to return.

Totally agree, h....

Z,

If you need more "discussion" practice before Camp opens, I'll be happy to schedule a scrimmage with you... as I am sure others would as well...

no, but when somebody copies your 'location' and goes on a rampage of responding to every post you make with a 'suck my nuts' response it kinda leans toward a bad case of internet stalking.

after i ignored him he moved on to other prey.

​maybe he got hit by a bus? one can only hope…...

Did you suck his nuts to get rid of him?

Totally agree, h....

Z,

If you need more "discussion" practice before Camp opens, I'll be happy to schedule a scrimmage with you... as I am sure others would as well...

And you would be a worthy opponent. Problem is I Iike you guys, I am looking for someone to take some angst out on. We need some black hats. Where are the Steeler idiots?

Maybe instead of looking at the banned list I should look at the suspended list and see if I can release anyone from "timeout"

Richie. Rich4Eagle is the guy, the black hat.

He was fun to argue with. Well, also, easy to argue with.

And he's a steeler fan. Anybody second the nomination?

Richie. Rich4Eagle is the guy, the black hat.

He was fun to argue with. Well, also, easy to argue with.

And he's a steeler fan. Anybody second the nomination?

I am certainly not under the impression that Rich is banned. I think he just hasn't posted much lately. I also believe Ghoolie's ban has been lifted...no?

I am certainly not under the impression that Rich is banned. I think he just hasn't posted much lately. I also believe Ghoolie's ban has been lifted...no?

Ya they are not banned, just busy ... today was a big day for them, I'm sure they are making plans.

Zombo

--I wonder which one will wear the white dress?

Maybe he can go to Canada with Michael SAMs. This guy screwed up his mojo when he promised to return to Ohio State after "tattoo gate" and bolted for the supplemental draft. No thanks!

Mike H contributed a lot...at times. He just got into a snit with one of you. I think he wanted to promote his own Bleacher Report stories than anything else.

Gip- there's a difference between serious disagreement- and being a condescending jackass know it all So whoop-ti-shit, you can write for Bleacher Report. When SI or ESPN comes calling- get back to me.

Oh- he got booted off the 'Tard- for the same reason- and then tried to poach posters off of that website to become his groupies on his own vastly superior (to his mind's) website.

I'll have Z kick his smartass off the second he tries logging on. He's on my short- very short list- of top ten jerks I would ban on sight

Maybe he can go to Canada with Michael SAMs. This guy screwed up his mojo when he promised to return to Ohio State after "tattoo gate" and bolted for the supplemental draft. No thanks!

"No more Sam jokes" - US Supreme Court June 26, 2015.

"Facepalms".. then Vomits!... I go to Europe for 2 weeks and this is what I come back to.. Really?.. "ughh"

Archived