THE BROWNS BOARD

Yep. gays get chapel shut down for not condoning perversion "marriage"

calfoxwc

If there are laws in Michigan to prevent this kind of thing, then ya, they should be held to the same standards as any Christian bakery. Or hell, in any religious case, Islam and Christianity should be treated the same. (Note, I never said they shouldn't be).

Christian bakeries are the focal point because we're a majority Christian nation.

And yes, I get that terrible civil rights violations happen in other, crappier countries. Including Muslim countries. But we're talking about issues within America.

And shit, that guy always comes off as a douche to me in his videos. Not saying there aren't Muslim bakeries that would refuse a gay wedding cake tho. I also very much disagree with him.

I see no rights being taken away from Christians. For centuries they existed on a level above all other groups within this country. Now things are being evened out and they're acting like they're being attacked

What a screwed up view of things you have, woodpecker. You can't? be serious.

People are required...to violate their religious beliefs, and pretend they agree with

perversion, because perversion people have "rights" to force them to ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_religion_in_the_United_States

The gov SHALL NOT RESTRICT THE FREE EXERCISE OF RELIGION.

I believe any court has the common sense to discern legit, established religious beliefs from some

phoney "religion" started last year that believes bad things about gays or minorities, etc.

It isn't that the gay people are being discriminated against - they are not - it's that they, apparently deliberately

for culture war reasons - are fighting to force Christian businesses to go ahead and endorse their gayness.

Which, violates their religious beliefs, and their right to FREE EXERCISE OF RELIGION.

Discriminating against a person because of the color of their skin, is not a matter of religion, it's a matter

of bias, bigotry, racism.

Refusing to be forced into the liberal gay culture endorsing business - does.

Militant culture war gays are forcing the issue of not being accepted as mainstream America - because of their

unnatural attraction. And their behavior, as is more and more often the case.

Should a Christian baker be forced by law to make cakes that call for the assassination of a person? a president?

Should they be required to make a cake for skinheads who want it to say really violent, repulsive stuff?

Make a cake for some satanic cult etc?

NO. If most gays voted republican, I would bet the liberals would flip and HATE and ridicule gays at every turn.

So let me understand this - gays go to Christian bakeries to FORCE them to violate their religious beliefs,

because....we are a basically Christian country? So it's being admitted that it is a sarcastic, vicious part

of the perverts' culture war against America?

Well, there ya go. It's causing as much trouble at every turn, so the liberals can claim "gee, we have to

remake America - it is getting screwed up. Obamao needs to declare martial law hahahahaha"

so much azzholness.

So, in conclusion - it is unConstitutional to force religious people to violate their

beliefs, and their free exersize of their religion.

That was put there for good reason.

Archived