THE BROWNS BOARD

More blood and sick violent crimes on Obamao and his voters' hands

calfoxwc

Yeah, try to take away our guns because some nutjobs commit terrible crimes.

But take away future democratic leftist voters who are completely dependent

on gov welfare for survival...

NOPE. Let em stay and commit terrible crimes. The dems want the votes.

so sick, so repulsive.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/06/child-rape-and-obamas-diversity/

This story aside, can we take a moment to look at the hotlinks on the left of this story? Assuming they're the same for everybody, of course:

NORAD fears this Russian Tupolev attack will affect 51 states in the next 6 hours

Russia builds new weapon 1000x more powerful than all previous EMP bombs...doing trial run for massive attack on U.S.

Test run for massive EMP attacks against America

I mean, the story makes a good point, that immigrants committing major crimes should be deported back to their countries as a matter of course, but those other stories are just amazing. Don't worry, our shiny new tinfoil hat will protect you, only $99.99 or five easy payments of $49.99.

A. Chris, you unfettered liberal wingnut - you changed the subject again to protect your special obamao.

B. Want me to find other links of the exact same content?

1. Obama Announces Arrest Of Dangerous Illegal Aliens...
    www.jammiewf.com/2013/law-and-disorder-hapless-obama...Cached

Mar 14, 2013 · ... for unleashing dangerous criminal illegals out onto ... Arrest of Dangerous Illegal Aliens He Let Go ... far beyond just being in the ...

... he refused to release an illegal immigrant who was not ... to a criminal alien ... as beingin the United States illegally and let the judge ...

1. U.S. Frees 36,007 Illegal Aliens With Serious ...
      www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/05/u-s-frees-36007...Cached

... officers in jails that were let go instead of ... aliens who were being processed for removal and ... rewards illegal immigrants with serious criminal ...

2. Home Top Stories Obama Unleashes Hordes of Dangerous Illegals onto ... with criminalconvictions were let go because of the ... the United States is being ...

3. Over 36,000 Criminal Illegal Immigrants Released...
      dailycaller.com/2014/05/12/murderers-rapists-kidnappers...Cached

May 11, 2014 · A total of 36,007 criminal illegal immigrants that were being processed for ... The report also shows that ICE released nearly 2,700 illegal immigrants ...

4. Some facilities releasing illegal immigrants,...
      www.usatoday.com/story/.../02/...illegal-immigrants/1955205Cached

Feb 27, 2013 · ... centers because of looming budget cuts is being applied ... 300 let go in Arizona. ... released immigrants as "low-risk, non-criminal ...

Obama Announces Arrest of Dangerous Illegal Aliens...

minutemennews.com/2013/03/obama-announces-arrest-of...Cached

Obama Announces Arrest of Dangerous Illegal Aliens He Let Go ... impeachment for unleashing dangerous criminal illegals out onto ... one” by being ...

Obama Administration Letting Criminal Immigrants ...

godfatherpolitics.com/14996/obama-administration-letting...Cached

A new report concludes that the Obama Administration is letting criminal immigrants go ... Even those with criminal convictions are being ... let the Supreme ...

• www.chron.com

• News

Jun 17, 2015 · ... ICE sent home more than two times as many illegal immigrants withoutcriminal ... Violent criminals in U.S. illegally go ... to being in the ...

ICE released 68,000 illegal immigrants with ...

hotair.com/archives/2014/03/31/ice-released-68000...Cached

Mar 30, 2014 · ... 26,000 “criminal illegals” were released last year and then ... This is the party of ‘never let a crisis go to ... they’re being released ...

U.S. misinformed Congress, public on immigrant...

www.usatoday.com/.../2014/10/22/...criminal-records/17714925Cached

Oct 21, 2014 · New records contradict the Obama administration's assurances to Congress and the public that ... had only minor criminal ... let go because the ...

Obama Administration Letting Criminal Immigrants ...

watchmen-news.com/2014/04/01/obama-administration...Cached

Home / Featured / Obama Administration Letting Criminal Immigrants Go ... the Obama Administration let 35 percent of aliens with ... record numbers” of aliens being ...

convicted criminal illegal aliens - Center for...

cis.org/ICE-Document-Details-36000-Criminal-Aliens...Cached

... ICE freed 36,007 convicted criminal aliens from detention who ... but who were let go in lieu of ... number and categories of illegal aliens who effectively ...

Chris, why did you have to do it? You know damn well that Cal loves posting pages upon pages of links.

Cal, I think Chris was just wanting to point out that the initial posted link may be just a tad sensationalized given their other content. It is likely true but they could add their own little bit of seasoning to it to appeal to their audience.

Obama Dismantles Immigration Law, Creates an...

www.independentsentinel.com/...creates-an-immigration-crisisCached

... Creates an Immigration Crisis ... criminal illegals are being ... That’s on top of another 68,000 criminal aliens who were let go in lieu of processing ...

Obama Terrorizes Public with Illegal Alien...

www.frontpagemag.com/2013/arnold-ahlert/obama-terrorizes...Cached

“President Obama would never release 500 criminal illegals to the streets of ... the detainees are still being ... nonviolent offenders will be let go.

Tens of Thousands of Criminal Illegals Released...

www.infowars.com/tens-of-thousands-of-criminal-illegals...Cached

Immigration enforcement has fallen off drastically in the past year with tens of thousands ofcriminal illegal aliens being ... let go by ICE agents had been ...

Obama to law enforcement: It’s “not smart” to go...

hotair.com/archives/2014/05/14/obama-to-law-enforcement...Cached

May 13, 2014 · ... if you’re an illegal without a criminal ... “You don’t let people ... Evidently it is a waste of resources to go after VIOLENT Illegal ...

DHS releasing hundreds of illegal immigrants,...

www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/26/...illegal-immigrants...Cached

Feb 25, 2013 · Fox News Go; Fox News ... "President Obama would never release 500criminal illegals to the ... serious criminals are being released to the streets of our ...

Report: Obama Admin Knowingly Letting Illegal ......

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/06/14/report-obama...Cached

... and some are even being reunited with ... ‘You’re going to let me go, ... to determine if any of these illegal aliens have criminal histories or ...

Obama Terrorizes Public with Illegal Alien...

www.frontpagemag.com/.../obama...with-illegal-alien-releasesCached

“President Obama would never release 500 criminal illegals to the ... They also insisted that only nonviolent offenders will be let go. ... Obama will show us ...

... country and no support the same way an American criminal has no rights ... Illegals are allowed to go to our ... immigrants are hear for a reason, let them ...

ICE Has No Idea of the Whereabouts of Illegals...

minutemanproject.com/ice-has-no-idea-of-the-whereabouts...Cached

... Home / Issues / Border / ICE Has No Idea of the Whereabouts of Illegals They Let Go. ... while being monitored ... in 2013 30,000 Criminal Illegals ...

Arrested illegals who were released charged with...

dailycaller.com/2012/08/09/arrested-illegals-who-were...Cached

Aug 08, 2012 · Arrested illegals who were released ... were identified as illegal immigrants and then let go because this administration has ... After being released, the ...

Dept. of Homeland Security releasing illegal ...

www.abc15.com/news/national/dept-of-homeland-security...Cached

A week before mandatory budget cuts go into effect across the government, the Department of Homeland Security has started releasing illegal immigrants being ... Let ...

Fed Release of Illegal Alien Criminals Prompts...

www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/immigration/item/18265-fed...Cached

... but who were let go ... These criminal immigrants ... Smith did receive a response from DHS earlier this year admitting that ICE did release 36,007 criminal ...

Obama Releasing Illegal Aliens from Detention to...

godfatherpolitics.com/9655/obama-releasing-illegal...Cached

... Arizona said that the releases of hundreds of illegals being detained ... are criminalillegals. ... even started yet and we have illegal crooks let go.

Illegal Aliens Are Not Criminals | PJ Media

pjmedia.com/blog/illegal-aliens-are-not-criminalsCached

Some illegal immigrants have committed a criminal act depending on how they go about entering the ... for illegals go to the Kos ... let more criminals ...

Obama Admin Plays Catch and Release with 68K ...

www.gopusa.com/news/2014/04/01/obama-admin-plays-catch...Cached

Mar 31, 2014 · Obama Admin Plays Catch and Release with 68K Criminal Illegal ... said a report being released Monday ... Of those let go, 68,000 had criminal ...

1. Katie Pavlich

Interior immigration has declined significantly and ICE is ignoring hundreds of thousands ofillegal ... criminal convictions are being ... let your babies ...

Five illegals found, then let go | Times News...

www.tnonline.com/2011/oct/17/five-illegals-found-then-let-goCached

Oct 16, 2011 · ... Five illegals found, then let go. ... the present administration considersbeing here illegally ... they are let go if not having a criminal record ...

Obama Releases Tens of Thousands of Criminal ...

toprightnews.com/obama-releases-tens-of-thousands-of...Cached

Obama Releases Tens of Thousands of Criminal Illegals Onto ... with criminal convictions were let go because of the Obama ... States is being ...

OUTRAGE: DHS Releases 'Thousands' of Illegal...

www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2991486/postsCached

Feb 25, 2013 · ... the Department of Homeland Security has already started releasing hundreds of illegal aliens ... criminal illegals to ... illegal aliens being ...

This story aside, can we take a moment to look at the hotlinks on the left of this story? Assuming they're the same for everybody, of course:

NORAD fears this Russian Tupolev attack will affect 51 states in the next 6 hours

Russia builds new weapon 1000x more powerful than all previous EMP bombs...doing trial run for massive attack on U.S.

Test run for massive EMP attacks against America

I mean, the story makes a good point, that immigrants committing major crimes should be deported back to their countries as a matter of course, but those other stories are just amazing. Don't worry, our shiny new tinfoil hat will protect you, only $99.99 or five easy payments of $49.99.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams!

1. Obama Let Go 600+ Illegal Aliens With Criminal...
    conservative50.com/blog/obama-let-go-600-illegal-aliens...Cached

Obama Released Over 600 Illegal Aliens With Criminal Convictions. ... were among thousands of illegal immigrants freed under the Obama ... he has let more groups go.

2. 36,000 Illegals, 88,000 Convictions – Sprung by...
    www.newsmax.com/US/ICE-immigration-Catch-and-Release/...Cached

... the Center for Immigration Studies ... "The revelation that 36,007 criminal aliens were released ... to return to the streets instead of being removed to ...

1. More Than 30,000 Criminal Illegals Being Released...
      newsblaze.com/story/20150405070648wito.nb/topstory.htmlCached

Apr 04, 2015 · More Than 30,000 Criminal Illegals Being ... forcing serious criminal illegalsto be ... I ask you to let go of worn out beliefs about high ...

2. Interactive Map: Where Feds Let Go Convicted...
      www.teaparty.org/interactive-map-feds-let-go-convicted...Cached

... Where Feds Let Go Convicted Killer Illegals. ... that ICE freed 36,007 aliens with criminal... anticipates being ordered to release an alien because ...

1. Obama: I will allow illegals to continue to...
        www.floppingaces.net/2014/05/15/obama-i-will-allow...Cached

He has decided to put the lives and well being of Americans and their ... Let’s add another notch ... probably the most complete criminal study on illegals, ...

2. Report: Immigration Agents Release 1 in 3 Criminal...
        dailysignal.com/2014/04/01/...releases-1-3-criminal-illegalsCached

ICE released 68,000 illegal immigrants convicted of criminal offenses, ... Even those withcriminal convictions are being released.

3. Obama Releases Tens of Thousands of Criminal ...
        tomohalloran.com/...tens-thousands-criminal-illegals-onto...Cached

Obama Releases Tens of Thousands of Criminal Illegals Onto ... with criminal convictions were let go because of the Obama ... States is being ...

Arrested Illegal: "Obama Will Let Me Go" |...

conservativebyte.com/2013/04/arrested-illegal-obama-will...Cached

Arrested Illegal: "Obama Will Let Me Go" Contact Us; Privacy Policy; Subscribe; ... Obama Refers To Himself As Being In Prison. ... Obama is gonna let me go.”

1. Katie Pavlich

Hundreds More Criminal Illegal Aliens With Brutal Records Released Onto ... knowingly release hundreds of illegals with criminal ... let your babies grow ...

I'm tired of the cowardly attack on a source talking about the facts. I don't like wnd either, but it was there,

and it's a legit story.

Stop changing the subject of threads because it doesn't fit the liberal narrative.

One point - I got to page NINE, and not one CNN, MSNBC, HUFFINGTON, SALON, etc

link. Gee, ever wonder why?

I'm tired of the cowardly attack on a source talking about the facts. I don't like wnd either, but it was there,

and it's a legit story.

Stop changing the subject of threads because it doesn't fit the liberal narrative.

One point - I got to page NINE, and not one CNN, MSNBC, HUFFINGTON, SALON, etc

link. Gee, ever wonder why?

Cal, if someone posted a link to an opinion piece from thinkprogress.com would you question the source instead of trying to debate facts that may or may not even exist?

If Chris deletes his change of subject, I'll delete my stupid google links.

It's a serious problem. Just because the blaze talks about it, doesn't mean

that it is not happening.

I don't know what "thinkprogress" is, but I can guess it's a far left hillary kind of site...

for a long time, the emotional knee jerk reaction from libs is:

Oh, baloney it's Fox, or Blaze, or Breitbart, etc etc etc....

I didn't take the time to go through all the pages to get a link to a site that

would be acceptable to everybody. And it's odd that cnn, msnbc, etc...

don't day a word about the truth.

haha, but there is so much to do, so little time.

I can't be brilliant, and funny everywhere at one time, all the time.

we'd settle for either, just once. Chris

hahahahahaha.

Can you teach woody how to have a sense of humor?

we'd settle for either, just once. Chris

hahahahahaha.

Can you teach woody how to have a sense of humor?

I'm good, I'm not that good.

I am still trying to figure out how this is Obama's fault. The offenders are getting out b/c of a Supreme Court Ruling in 2001, Obama still has to follow the law. I do see congress has been trying to change the law with "Keep Our Communities Safe Act" though it has been stuck since 2013 in there(not even coming to a vote).

*Correction it has been stuck in congress since 2011 at least*

I am still trying to figure out how this is Obama's fault. The offenders are getting out b/c of a Supreme Court Ruling in 2001, Obama still has to follow the law. I do see congress has been trying to change the law with "Keep Our Communities Safe Act" though it has been stuck since 2013 in there(not even coming to a vote).

*Correction it has been stuck in congress since 2011 at least*

Of course it's Obama's fault.

Cal said so

Of course it's Obama's fault.

Cal said so

I guess if the Obama administration takes credit for every piece of shit that can be spun in a positive manner,like the lower gas prices he used to vehemently opposed and the slowest post-recession recovery ever, then he deserves the blame when things fuck up no?

:D

WSS

I guess if the Obama administration takes credit for every piece of shit that can be spun in a positive manner,like the lower gas prices he used to vehemently opposed and the slowest post-recession recovery ever, then he deserves the blame when things fuck up no?

:D

WSS

:D It's 100% on congress here(both sides since they each have had control), the ruling in the 2001 supreme court case basically said hey this is how the law is and you have the ability to fix it, so fix it........

Wait, you don't know how it's Obamao's fault

for the open borders?

nah. You can't be saying that.

Oh please explain it to me, specially since the estimated numbers of illegal immigrants per year(estimated 12.2 mil in 07 to 11.3mil in 12) has dropped since obama took office and deportations have increased (360k in 07 to 438k in 13).

Estimated # of illegal immigrants per year- http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/11/18/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

Deportations per year- http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/10/02/u-s-deportations-of-immigrants-reach-record-high-in-2013/

Archived