THE BROWNS BOARD

looks like the people at FOX finally realized about Palin what liberals and independants have known for awhile.

Clevfan4life

She's an obnoxious asshole of a human being. FOX Dropped her again for the 2nd time, anonymous FOX sources detailed just utterly obnoxious behavior. To the point where she was even paranoid that people at FOX were "out to get her". The best part of what I read is that people from FOX were saying she was impossible to work with, a "nightmare" even, she felt herself vastly smarter and wittier than everyone else around her. To FOX I say welcome to 2008 bro, what took you so long?

She's an obnoxious asshole of a human being. FOX Dropped her again for the 2nd time, anonymous FOX sources detailed just utterly obnoxious behavior. To the point where she was even paranoid that people at FOX were "out to get her". The best part of what I read is that people from FOX were saying she was impossible to work with, a "nightmare" even, she felt herself vastly smarter and wittier than everyone else around her. To FOX I say welcome to 2008 bro, what took you so long?

You are an obnoxious asshole of a human being. So you libfucks knew all along she was hard to work with? Uh huh sure.

Is he? Really?

He is an unpaid adviser to Obama. Among being a race baiting hustler, Sharpton is also a tax cheat who owes the IRS 4.5 million dollars and should not be anywhere near the White House let alone being an invited guest by Obama.

So, Chris, what do you think of Al Sharpton?

And Cleve, you still can't criticize obamao yet? Can't find

one criticism of any lib currently in office?

really?

Pitiful.

You are an obnoxious asshole of a human being. So you libfucks knew all along she was hard to work with? Uh huh sure.

In a nutshell yes, all kinds of people all along knew what a cunt she was. And follow the logic string here if you can....we knew she was a cunt the moment she said hello, literally had us at hello, ergo she's a difficult person to work with because horrible cunts are never easy to work with by definition.

Understand or more baby steps?

You ever read her book? nah.

Just happily bitch in your ignorance, Cleve. She is quite a character, but nasty?

nah. Read her book.

"Cleve loves Al Sharpton, Cleve loves Al Sharpton"

Personally I have nothing against her. As far as being a cunt I don't know if she's any better or worse then Hillary Clinton or Moochelle.

WSS

If "FOX" (sorry chris but the quotes stay for now) can't stand her than yes she's a far worse cunt than Hillary and "Michelle" put together. Frankly Michelle isn't a cunt period. Hillary? Yeah. Not Michelle. She should be given a Nobel for the unfounded abuse she's had to endure...like how dare she suggest our children could be healthier. How fucking dare that Nigress!!!

If "FOX" (sorry chris but the quotes stay for now) can't stand her than yes she's a far worse cunt than Hillary and "Michelle" put together. Frankly Michelle isn't a cunt period. Hillary? Yeah. Not Michelle. She should be given a Nobel for the unfounded abuse she's had to endure...like how dare she suggest our children could be healthier. How fucking dare that Nigress!!!

I think that's properly negress but, nice job playing the race card when somebody bitches about Michelle and Hillary.

And I will go ahead and take your comments with a grain of salt since you don't seem to know jack shit about any thing that went on behind closed doors at Fox except some vague quote from someone you don't know who they are. Okay?

WSS

I think that's properly negress but, nice job playing the race card when somebody bitches about Michelle and Hillary.

And I will go ahead and take your comments with a grain of salt since you don't seem to know jack shit about any thing that went on behind closed doors at Fox except some vague quote from someone you don't know who they are. Okay?

WSS

the vast amount and nature of the abuse doled out to her cannot, imo, be less than 75% racially motivated. Again, it's not just the amount...but it's the thinly veiled racially charged rhetoric. Things like "she has just big ass...moooo moooo". Yeah that's not racial at all. Please.

the vast amount and nature of the abuse doled out to her cannot, imo, be less than 75% racially motivated. Again, it's not just the amount...but it's the thinly veiled racially charged rhetoric. Things like "she has just big ass...moooo moooo". Yeah that's not racial at all. Please.

It's "Mooch" as in living like a queen of the taxpayers buck.

(and word has it there arsome monumental screaming fights at the White House.)

WSS

Archived