THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamao is a racist president.

calfoxwc

Never said anything about only liberals ,blah blah

You are going off the deep end trying to hide your ignorance.

You are starting to be a lot like worthless woodpecker.

Invent points never brought up, smart off, name call, make asinine

assumptions and call it some kind of sick victory of debate.

Not winning, you are.

Yet the only people you ever talk about are liberals...more infantile debating from you. You specifically said liberals in your post....and every other post you ever make here. It's always "liberalism vs conservatism"...always. Your world exists in black and white you Charlie Chaplan mother fucker....lmao

Cleveage translation:

"I'm Cleve, I'm stupid, so all I have is bitching, and trying to engage

anybody in a gay name calling contest"

Ha. I don't drink beer. And, I do complain about liberals.

I'm a conservative/independent real American, unlike all the sheephumpers that got a win today from the Supremely deficient side of the court. you expect me to complain about what I agree with?

Are your brains scrambled?

I dont see Cal as being too far off base. He has a valid point--more innocent children are murdered each year in the US by abortion than people are killed by guns. Spare me the libtard viewpoint of women choosing to do what they want with their bodies. Doesnt the human growing inside of them have a say in the matter? Women make the choice about their bodies AND the human life inside of them.

I dont undersfand how choosing to end your child's life by having an abortion is any better than someone CHOOSING to end a life by pulling the trigger on a gun.

I dont see Cal as being too far off base. He has a valid point--more innocent children are murdered each year in the US by abortion than people are killed by guns. Spare me the libtard viewpoint of women choosing to do what they want with their bodies. Doesnt the human growing inside of them have a say in the matter? Women make the choice about their bodies AND the human life inside of them.

I dont undersfand how choosing to end your child's life by having an abortion is any better than someone CHOOSING to end a life by pulling the trigger on a gun.

Well ya, if you call it "murdering children" then I can see how you'd think that. But unfortunately for you, just calling an act something doesn't make it true...

They aren't "callous" about abortion. That's were infants like you miss the boat, completely. You've bought into the right wingnut narrative that anybody that's "pro choice" is someone who gleefully wishes all pregnancies end in abortion. And that's because you're an idiot who for the life of him simply cannot understand a viewpoint or opinion other than his own. This right here is why you're a simpleton. Right here. Study it, acceptance is the 1st step in any 12 step program.

And it's not just liberals who are pro choice FYI.

The left are disingenuous about abortion like in many other issues. It wasn't that long ago the liberal slogan was making abortions safe, legal and rare which has devolved into abortion for any reason at any time of development of the baby inside the womb.

And it is not just conservative Christians who are pro life but atheists, gays, and others from all walks of life.

you really make almost infantile arguments. You can be against a womans choice to do with her body what she pleases, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. But to compare the act of getting an abortion with an inanimate object such as a firearm is literally child like. This has no bearing on the firearms debate pro or con...but just comparing the two is the type of analogy that "most" of our parents talked us out of when we were very young. Did your parents skip the apples to oranges lesson?

How about this analogy? Do you like this analogy Cleve?

35kncso.jpg

Well, its really not what you would call an analogy, but still.

That really is a good bet. Cleve posts like a fatter Michael Moore mini-me, but dumber than

Moore, the dumb one.

But between Michael Moore and Cleve, which one most resembles

Jabba the Hut?

jabba-the-hutt_61588.jpg

Archived