THE BROWNS BOARD

SCOTUS - Same Sex Marriage a Right in Every State

gftChris

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Consent is a meaningless word here. You know what woody you all know it.

You're just making shit up because that pisses you off.

Make it a pubescent 13 then. Kid this old man will give you an iPod and all you have to do is this. No pain involved whatsoever. What are you afraid it will teach him? That homosexuality is OK? That prostitution is profitable?

You sound just like the Bible thumpers you despise.

WSS

You really reached on that one to try to piss me off, huh? You must have been pretty proud of yourself as you typed that last line...

A kid can't consent. Your brain isn't anywhere near fully developed at 13. Maybe your sex organ are starting to kick in, but not every part of your brain.

You really reached on that one to try to piss me off, huh? You must have been pretty proud of yourself as you typed that last line...

A kid can't consent. Your brain isn't anywhere near fully developed at 13. Maybe your sex organ are starting to kick in, but not every part of your brain.

Too bad you dont apply the same logic to a kid in the womb who cant consent to his being aborted...he isn't fully developed either.

Well, the boy cannot consent to a sexual act until the age of 18 and also it is fucking gross. The last part just being a cultural thing. I don't care what some random tribe does but I can certainly think it is foul.

It is foul, no doubt. So is homosexuality to a good many people. But I think you can read your first sentence and realize how ridiculous that is.

Actually why shouldn't we lock up people who have sex anytime before their 21st birthday? You can't make an informed decision, right?

And let's not forget the 18 and under crowd! I say they get caught masturbating or reading a Playboy straight to juvenile hall.

Informed concet you say? Guy says I love you chick drops her pants what if he doesn't really love her? To the penitentiary! 15 year old gets a handjob from a 16 year old. Prison? Try them as adults?

You can't make a case at all against sex with a child who has reached puberty. That's nature that's science right boys? And certainly you don't want to thump that Bible do you?

Face it boys, you think it should be illegal because it grosses you out. Just like the homophobes.

WSS

Proud of myself? Oh dear Woodrow there is more pride in asking a dog "where is the ball where is the ball?" seeing him jump around excitedly when I know all the while it's behind my back...

:)

WSS

Proud of myself? Oh dear Woodrow there is more pride in asking a dog "where is the ball where is the ball?" seeing him jump around excitedly when I know all the while it's behind my back...

:)

WSS

Oh, yes. I responded. Therefore I am enraged and/or taking this to seriously.

A more accurate analogy would be you jumping all around, flailing about, yelling at your dog, while your dog just sits there

Kids can't make informed decisions. Thus why they can't join the military, get a credit card, or agree to a night out in Chester's panel van.

what are you doing dude? Do you not see you're trying to explain things that to normal people it just "goes without saying".....?? And you questioned why I bust balls?

So exactly at what age does a blow job change from a horrible and cruel destructive act to expression of beautiful love?

WSS

This was culturally decided between men and women long ago. If you ever had a young daughter and came home to find a grown man sticking is cock in her but she swore she consented, you'd still kill the guy. I hope that happens to you in your next life.

The concept of tying up homosexuality with paedophilia to try to demonise them both equally is as old and tired as, well, a lot of people here ;) Just in case you're having difficulty with this, please try to bear in mind the following:

- No, being gay doesn't automatically make you a sexual predator.

- No, speaking to a gay person won't make you or your kids gay; it might make them realise that being gay is fine, and they might come out, but in that case, they were already gay.

- We have an age limit on consent because kids generally cannot make responsible decisions - this is also why they can't drink, drive, vote, join the army or watch fifty shades of grey.

- Nobody is attacking heterosexual marriage. Everyone is still free to marry someone of the opposite sex.

- Nobody is forcing you to have gay sex. Except that guy in the prison showers. Sorry about that.

- Advocating gay rights in general does not mean you're gay, it means you're a decent person.

- Nobody should be forcing churches to marry gay couples.

- You don't have the right to refuse someone from your business just because they're gay. Or black, old, young, have weird hair, smell slightly funky, or cheated to beat you at mah-jong yesterday. That being said, people should still be understanding in these situations and not resort to law suits.

- Nobody is attacking religious freedom. You're still free to worship whichever deity (deities) you choose, but the religious doctrine should not impact the law, and you do not get to impose it on other people - they have religious freedom too. There may be a lot of crossover, but there'll also be lots of things in your scripture not in the law.

OK?

Archived