THE BROWNS BOARD

CNN thinks they saw an ISIS flag at gay parade

Why do these faggots find it necessary to parade nearly naked with their asses and schlongs hangin out?

Kinda demonstrates that homosexuality and immorality do go together right?

Oh wait...morality is not absolute, therefore if a fag feels his actions are not immoral then they must not be.

My bad.

Why do these faggots find it necessary to parade nearly naked with their asses and schlongs hangin out?

Oh wait...morality is not absolute, therefore if a fag feels his actions are not immoral then they must not be.

My bad.

I personally wouldn't want to see a gay pride parade in person because I am not keen on seeing dicks wagging around. That said, I just don't go down there and go about my day as per usual. I end up not having to give a shit what they do down at their parade.

Well the point of the parade is not pride. The point is to shock and offend.

(not unlike the annual ku Klux Klan parade through the streets of Toledo's black neighborhoods)

Sooner or later nobody's shocked and offended by just naked penises. The ISIS flag just raises the ante.

WSS

My bad.

What's the point of the lingerie bowl?

Or the Victoria Secret cable show?

What's the point of the lingerie bowl?

Or the Victoria Secret cable show?

right, as long as it's heterosexual perversity it's fine. The dumb fuckers probably been to many strip clubs in his life but that's fine. Probably would have a blast in Rio for their parade where women prance about with their tits and ass hanging out. It's always relative with these infantile simpletons.

ANd no props to the gay people for trolling Isis like pretty much no other group will ever troll them? I mean seriously that's funny as shit. FOX people can yell and scream about Isis all day long 24/7 Isis does simply not care......but you all know for a fact that the Isis guys "BOILED" when they saw that flag. Unfortunately it means some poor gay sap in the middle east is gonna have something utterly horrible happen to him but they're already throwing them off buildings so waddya gonna do. Props to the fgts for the best troll in the history of trolling.

So it's okay for almost naked women to prance around, becuase it's NOT gay, unless you are a gay women

but if an almost naked man prances around it's the end of the world?

So it's okay for almost naked women to prance around, becuase it's NOT gay, unless you are a gay women

But what if Stuart sees a dick?! Worse, what if he sees a dick and *wants* some?! :o

No, its still ok if you're a gay woman..

Archived