THE BROWNS BOARD

Arsonists attack black churches

gftChris

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/whos-burning-black-churches-arsonists-hit-at-least-3-southern-congregations-in-the-last-7-days/

Three churches (at least) targeted by arsonists in the last week.

Attacking blacks, christianity or both? I just don't get why people think arson (or violence in general) is the answer. I despair at times, I really do.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/whos-burning-black-churches-arsonists-hit-at-least-3-southern-congregations-in-the-last-7-days/

Three churches (at least) targeted by arsonists in the last week.

Attacking blacks, christianity or both? I just don't get why people think arson (or violence in general) is the answer. I despair at times, I really do.

I was going to make a joke about the fact that Woody and the Klan at last agree on something, but I really do agree with you Chris. Despair is an excellent work to describe it.

WSS

It's hatred and violence. Except we have a

leftwing president who has sympathy over black violence,

but plays the race card against any whites, despite the times

when race has nothing to do with the violence.

I mean seriously, what is going through the minds of people who do this kind of thing? And one of two situations is going on here:

1) This is a new thing; presumably inspired by what happened in Charleston, either by individuals or a connected group (like a militant KKK?)

2) This isn't a new thing, meaning black churches are being regularly burnt.

I find myself hoping that these are copycat attacks, which is quite distressing.

It's hatred and violence. Except we have a

leftwing president who has sympathy over black violence,

but plays the race card against any whites, despite the times

when race has nothing to do with the violence.

Every waking thought you have is consumed with Obama. You're obsessed with him. To the point where someone torches a church and somehow you work it around back to him. You're a certified lunatic.

but the blacks who set a white kid, for being white, on fire, doesn't

make you despair?

It isn't just a race that resorts to hideous violence.

Racial hatred and violence is a horror, regardless of the color of the attackers.

Oh, stick a cork in it, Cleveass, this president has taken the sides of

blacks outrageously, and to his stupidity, prematurely.

And completely ignored violence to whites.

You really are not able to add much to any thread, except for personal bitching at people

you disagree with.

make you despair?

Racial hatred and violence is a horror, regardless of the color of the attackers.

Cal, maybe, just maybe, Chris had not heard of that story until you posted it. I know I hadn't but I am not out looking for stuff like that.

Both situations, the church burnings and the kid getting lit on fire, are awful.

make you despair?

of course it makes me despair you monkey. It's all bullshit.

Don't like it - takes up too much space. and your common sense keeps

ROLLING AWAY FROM YOU DOWNHILL. Admit it, you are so much a knucklenose that you still don't get it.

Every waking thought you have is consumed with Obama. You're obsessed with him. To the point where someone torches a church and somehow you work it around back to him. You're a certified lunatic.

Listen asswipe..in 2013 a white jogger was murdered by 3 blacks in Oklahoma because they were "bored", and all you got from any "leader" on the left was a statement from Jesse Jackson saying that this senseless act was "frowned upon", that's right FROWNED UPON.

"Frowned upon"? You fuckin kidding me?

In the meantime your faggot president had just finished blathering about "if I had a son he'd be like Trayvon Martin".

Does that help you understand where Cal is coming from?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/21/jesse-jackson-frowns-upon-senseless-murder-austral/

http://www.breitbart.com/blog/2013/08/21/a-race-hustler-weighs-in-jesse-jackson-frowns-upon-chris-lane-murder/

He is obsessed for sure.

Picture Obamao in a female cheerleader outfit chanting:

"BLACK POWER, GO GAYS"

then consider that is what he infers by the statements he actually makes.

Now, you just wait til we have a republican president, and watch the new

rep pres bashers hit the scene...

and Cleve (common sense rolling away from him downhill"...will still be on their side.

Listen asswipe..in 2013 a white jogger was murdered by 3 blacks in Oklahoma because they were "bored", and all you got from any "leader" on the left was a statement from Jesse Jackson saying that this senseless act was "frowned upon", that's right FROWNED UPON.

"Frowned upon"? You fuckin kidding me?

In the meantime your faggot president had just finished blathering about "if I had a son he'd be like Trayvon Martin".

Does that help you understand where Cal is coming from?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/21/jesse-jackson-frowns-upon-senseless-murder-austral/

http://www.breitbart.com/blog/2013/08/21/a-race-hustler-weighs-in-jesse-jackson-frowns-upon-chris-lane-murder/

Jesse jackson is an idiot, and nobody with a brain looks at him as a leader, much like some of the 'burn the gays' pastors are not looked at as leaders. How about something instead like calling it an "extra measure of evil?"

Plenty of people came out to denounce this from everywhere.

Cleve - Chris used the word "despair"...

not you, idiot.

So did steve. Much like I don't understand the minds of the people committing these acts of gargantuan idiocy, I don't understand your mind. There's no need for everybody in the world to condemn every single attack on every single person everywhere, or we'd get nothing done.

Of course I despair at a person being set on fire, who the fuck wouldn't? Are you that bat-shit crazy? Lack of condemnation *is not* the same as positive commendation. I know, from your previous statements, that that's a tricky concept for you to understand, because you seem to think that every time something bad happens Obama (or someone) has to condemn it, or they think it's a good thing, but it's not the case.

Again, stop seeing the world in such black and white terms, step in to the rainbow light, and just use a bit of common sense. You know me as well as anybody on a random internet forum is going to without having met irl; do you really think I would be in favour of a kid being burned alive for any reason, let alone no reason?

Sure, go personal and insulting because I called you on your post and you can't really defend it.

You post was solely about black churches.

Then you raised the question about attacking blacks, or Christians.

By selection omission, you are inferring to point the "despair" because

of the victimization of blacks.

when, it's the violence regardless of race, regardless of Christianity.

Liberals choose their examples to be making liberal points.

That's what you did. So, it's on you as to your intentions are not understood or not .

Archived