THE BROWNS BOARD

San diego beachgoers sign petition (fake) to ban old glory

These millennials have been indoctrinated by their communist college professors, indoctrinated by the liberal media, poisoned by todays pop culture into really being ashamed of America and so afraid to be politically incorrect that they are now willing to replace, ban the American flag, issue a new flag, Dice said.

Hahaha. Those damn millennials.

But like Chris said, a video edited together of random people on the street is not exactly the best way to prove a point. The agenda is already set before the video is made. He knows his goal and how to edit the video to prove that goal.

My favorite one is the guy that goes to an all girl school, and ask them if they'll sign a pledge to end women's suffrage.

Yeah people be stupid. And its easy to guess which party they are inclined to vote for.

You want to see if we can find stupid people that vote republican? Because I don't have much time, but I don't think that's going to be a problem.

You want to see if we can find stupid people that vote republican? Because I don't have much time, but I don't think that's going to be a problem.

You don't have much time?...it should only take seconds for you to post a video of stupid conservative college students, or even young, college age conservatives off the street.

I was referring to this age group ya dork...nice try with the deflection.

You don't have much time?...it should only take seconds for you to post a video of stupid conservative college students, or even young, college age conservatives off the street.

I was referring to this age group ya dork...nice try with the deflection.

So, you're saying young stupid people will vote liberal. But, that it's easy to find videos of stupid young conservatives. I'm not entirely sure of your point, perhaps some nuance got lost in posting?

So, you're saying young stupid people will vote liberal. But, that it's easy to find videos of stupid young conservatives. I'm not entirely sure of your point, perhaps some nuance got lost in posting?

Churchill had it right when he said if you are 20 and not a liberal you don't have a heart but if you are 40 and not a conservative you don't have a brain.

Churchill had it right when he said if you are 20 and not a liberal you don't have a heart but if you are 40 and not a conservative you don't have a brain.

Perhaps, but also consider what is liberal today will be conservative tomorrow. If in 1950 you had said "well of course blacks should be able to marry whites, and asians; not the gays though" you probably would have been the one of the more liberal people around. Fast forward 50 years and you're a staunch conservative.

While a person's perceived political stance might change, their views on issues might not; and while a view on an issue might be seen more left or right wing, the view won't change, it's the society around us that changes.

I think, though, that Churchill was referring more to fiscal conservatism, rather than human rights.

I think liberal policies sound good to a young person who does not have much experience in the real world and after they have been in the world they see liberal policies as a failure. You realize what works and what doesn't as you gain wisdom through life experiences. You see socialsm for the failure it is. You see waste, fraud and corruption in government programs. Then you realize we are better off with less government.

Perhaps, but also consider what is liberal today will be conservative tomorrow. If in 1950 you had said "well of course blacks should be able to marry whites, and asians; not the gays though" you probably would have been the one of the more liberal people around. Fast forward 50 years and you're a staunch conservative.

While a person's perceived political stance might change, their views on issues might not; and while a view on an issue might be seen more left or right wing, the view won't change, it's the society around us that changes.

I think, though, that Churchill was referring more to fiscal conservatism, rather than human rights.

Yes! Exactly. Thank you.

On social issues, what's liberal today will be moderate or even conservative tomorrow. People don't become "enlightened" as they age, evolving into a conservative. The views the hold just move in the political spectrum.

This doesn't fit as well on other issues, like financial issues. Social issues can be brand new, taxes are taxes. Here I could see some people changing their views as their financial status changes.

I think liberal policies sound good to a young person who does not have much experience in the real world and after they have been in the world they see liberal policies as a failure. You realize what works and what doesn't as you gain wisdom through life experiences. You see socialsm for the failure it is. You see waste, fraud and corruption in government programs. Then you realize we are better off with less government.

... Or you see how a man could totally have lived in a whale.

No, that's not fair. You've probably held that believe since you were young. Nvm then.

I think it is important to note you hold beliefs today that we consider conservative. Go back to your grandparent's time, and they're probably very liberal views.

Do you think interracial marriage is ok? How about women voting?

Yes! Exactly. Thank you.

On social issues, what's liberal today will be moderate or even conservative tomorrow. People don't become "enlightened" as they age, evolving into a conservative. The views the hold just move in the political spectrum.

This doesn't fit as well on other issues, like financial issues. Social issues can be brand new, taxes are taxes. Here I could see some people changing their views as their financial status changes.

For sure, and I have. When I was young and naive, I used to think that it made sense for welfare to be equal to the national minimum wage at 35 hours per week, which should also be the tax free allowance. Surely, that's the amount everyone needs to live on, so they should just get that?

Nope. Because...

... Or you see how a man could totally have lived in a whale.

No, that's not fair. You've probably held that believe since you were young. Nvm then.

I think it is important to note you hold beliefs today that we consider conservative. Go back to your grandparent's time, and they're probably very liberal views.

Do you think interracial marriage is ok? How about women voting?

Jesus validated the story of Jonah when He used it to describe His death and resurrection but you don't believe that either so why do you keep coming back to it? BTW - I was not raised as a Christian and I never had a problem with interracial marriage.

Now let's look at your end of this. A young person who thinks he knows more than he does. Someone who does not believe in anything spiritual because spiritual things cannot be measured scientifically. Yet all the knowledge we have we have gained is through our five senses but that knowledge has never given us the reason for man, the reason for the earth and the universe. The bible which is revelation knowledge gives us those reasons.

Let's look at where we are at today. The bible says in the end times all the nations in the world would turn against Israel. How did the bible get that right? (among many other prophecies correctly predicted) How did a prophet know thousands of years ago that Israel would be forced out of their land and be no more and thousands of years later return as a nation? Now we have Iran going nuclear and threatening to wipe Israel off the map and how many allies in the world does Israel have today?

I don't think you even have to be a believer to see that as the list of unstable nations like North Korea, Pakistan and soon to be Iran have nuclear weapons it is only a matter of time before they are used. We had two world wars last century and it will only take one world war this century to produce the destruction described in that old book called Revelation.

Yet you found time to post a clip from a TV show. (After you responded 3 more times over the course of the day)

Did you just forget to look, or come up empty?

Now that's something to look forward to...holy fuck, and what will liberals be tomorrow?...supporting fucking in public in the name of freedom of expression or some shit like that? ...supporting man-boy marriages? There is no line not to cross with you people.

Aside from your absurd notion that race of an individual is the same as some sexual perversion a person holds, there was never a law stating that blacks couldn't marry whites. Blacks did marry whites in 1950. The opposition to interracial marriage was out of pure racism and hatred perpetrated by the democrats of the day, nothing else...the opposition to gay marriage is about preserving marriage, nothing else...yet you libfucks try so hard and label those opposed as haters and homophopbes.

You people equating "gay rights" with the struggles blacks have had to endure has to be insulting to blacks.

Um no, as usual you think wrong. First of all that quote is not by Churchill.

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”

"Compassionate liberals with good intentions who's loving generosity using other peoples money never solved anything" reeks after reading that quote....nice try with the "fiscal" bullshit.

The quote is spot on. It is normal for young impressionable college age students to think that way. Middle agers, particularly those that are our "leaders" in government who still think that way are morons.

A quote truly by Churchill ..."The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter". If he were alive today, instead of saying "the average voter" he would have said "the average liberal". No doubt.

Archived