THE BROWNS BOARD

F-35 get's it's ass kicked by an F-16..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3144873/U-S-air-force-s-sophisticated-stealth-jet-beaten-dogfight-plane-1970s-despite-expensive-weapon-history.html

Wish that was a joke. We've spent closing in on 500B on that thing. 500 fucking billion and it gets whooped by a plane made when the beegees were still playing. But health care for poor people yeah fuck that. Proper money spent on education...yeah fuck that too. Both liberals and conservatives should be infuriated to the point of frothing at the mouth over this but we're well aware of where conservatives stand on defense spending. I'm a straight libertarian on this, spend money on defensive systems but not feed this ridiculous military industrial complex.

This is literally an outrage. You all better hope we don't get in a conventional scrum with the Rooskies cause frankly our planes will get roasted out of the sky if we fly into their territory. It will be a global embarrassement. We cannot deal with their air defense AND their new migs. Read that article and contemplate what the F-35 pilot had to say about it. So basically they built another vietnam era F-111 that also was touted as not having to bother with in close fighting yet got utterly shit on by shitty little mig 21's that got inside the missiles and ate it for lunch in a dogfight. They actually took the guns of the F-111's cause they were so sure it would never need them. Those new Migs though would absolutely shit on the F-35's. Shit the fuck all over them and drape a Russian flag over em when they were done.

Maybe if we spent more on education we could produce proper aeronautical engineers again huh?

But health care for poor people yeah fuck that. Proper money spent on education...yeah fuck that too.

This is literally an outrage. You all better hope we don't get in a conventional scrum with the Rooskies cause frankly our planes will get roasted out of the sky if we fly into their territory. It will be a global embarrassement. We cannot deal with their air defense AND their new migs.

Maybe if we spent more on education we could produce proper aeronautical engineers again huh?

Good god you're an ass.

We would destroy Russia. Most of our advanced weaponry isn't even known to the public (hence the stealth chopper that carried the seals that took out Bin Laden) Our stealths and subs are far superior to any other country in the military world.

Quit hiding behind "poor people" and "education". Liberals pull that shit all the time the way conservatives do with "terrorism" and "drugs". It's fucking annoying.

You know how much god damn money goes to administrative cost? That money never goes to the people. It goes to some rich schmuck in a suit.

The bulk of the funding for "Poor people" "education" and "food stamps" comes from middle class people who work 40-70 hours a week to pay for fat lazy fucks. I wanted to punch this stupid cunt in her face at Pizza Hut who payed with an EBT card. I used hard earned cash while her fatass sat there and played with her iPhone and drove off in a nicer car than mine.

And yes we get it, the military industrial complex stinks. But as long as a sucker (like you) keeps voting for these rich cocksuckers who don't give a fuck about you, nothing will change.

This country needs an amred revolution and repeal the income tax so I don't have to hear assholes like you go on about the government.

**********************************************************************************************************************

The liberals said in Baltimore the students were using decades old text books and we needed to give them more money but the federal government has poured millions of dollars into those schools so where is the money going? We can't just keep throwing money at our problems. We already spend a lot of money on education, more than any other country. We need to find out why it is being wasted as all that money is not making our student's tests scores any better:

U.S. education spending tops global list, study shows The United States spends more than other developed nations on its students' education each year, with parents and private foundations picking up more of the costs, an international survey released Tuesday found. Despite the spending, U.S. students still trail their rivals on international tests.

The United States spent more than $11,000 per elementary student in 2010 and more than $12,000 per high school student. When researchers factored in the cost for programs after high school education such as college or vocational training, the United States spent $15,171 on each young person in the system — more than any other nation covered in the report.

As a share of its economy, the United States spent more than the average country in the survey. In 2010, the United States spent 7.3 percent of its gross domestic product on education, compared with the 6.3 percent average of other OECD countries. Denmark topped the list on that measure with 8 percent of its gross domestic product going toward education.

Spending, of course, only tells part of the story and does not guarantee students' success. The United States routinely trails its rival countries in performances on international exams despite being among the heaviest spenders on education.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-education-spending-tops-global-list-study-shows/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3144873/U-S-air-force-s-sophisticated-stealth-jet-beaten-dogfight-plane-1970s-despite-expensive-weapon-history.html

Wish that was a joke. We've spent closing in on 500B on that thing. 500 fucking billion and it gets whooped by a plane made when the beegees were still playing. But health care for poor people yeah fuck that. Proper money spent on education...yeah fuck that too. Both liberals and conservatives should be infuriated to the point of frothing at the mouth over this but we're well aware of where conservatives stand on defense spending. I'm a straight libertarian on this, spend money on defensive systems but not feed this ridiculous military industrial complex.

This is literally an outrage. You all better hope we don't get in a conventional scrum with the Rooskies cause frankly our planes will get roasted out of the sky if we fly into their territory. It will be a global embarrassement. We cannot deal with their air defense AND their new migs. Read that article and contemplate what the F-35 pilot had to say about it. So basically they built another vietnam era F-111 that also was touted as not having to bother with in close fighting yet got utterly shit on by shitty little mig 21's that got inside the missiles and ate it for lunch in a dogfight. They actually took the guns of the F-111's cause they were so sure it would never need them. Those new Migs though would absolutely shit on the F-35's. Shit the fuck all over them and drape a Russian flag over em when they were done.

Ok Michael.

30m5rvr.jpg

Aside from the OP, and talk of money in education...

... I've always heard there were a shortage of engineers. Math and science isn't appealing to a lot of students. Then, in college, the work required for an engineering degree isn't very appealing. Not sure if that is true or not, but there is definitely high demand.

Yeah, the higher math wasn't my interest, wasn't my skill, either.

I just see the attempt to push fighter development to the max

is a tough call. I think if the engineers screw up the tires and

lights...

"you're fired" ! Engineers who are chronically liberal.... would probably design

emotionally, not logically and accurately.....

The bar gets higher and higher all the time.

Only so many cracker jacks can go into a cracker jack box....

without advances in technology.

The math is pretty damn daunting. That is why I only dipped my foot into the engineering field and didn't go all the way with civil engineering. I knew the math courses would be what hung me up.

And an actual Math Degree would be even worse.

Highest we went was Multi Variable Calculus and then Differential Equations. You then needed one "advanced math class". I took Matrix Algebra.

An actual math major would be even worse. I took the honors, theoretical versions of some of these and it was rough. 4 years of that though, damn. I can respect that.

We would destroy Russia.

In a "conventional" war on their turf i'm not so sure. Remember we'd flying into "their" airspace. Means our planes would have to take out their air defense network. "IF" our new plane is really that garbage than an F-16 can take it, we'd lose a lot of pilots boy. Those new Russian planes would destroy an F-16.

oh and it came out the other year that the Russians most likely can see our stealth s

hit now. They figured something out.

I guess Russian gear is invincible on their propaganda videos. Recently they held a massive military parade celebration attended by many world leaders. A massive display of military might. Then came the eagerly anticipated arrival of the new cutting edge next generation russian main battle tank.

One of them stalled out blocking the parade.

I guess Russian gear is invincible on their propaganda videos. Recently they held a massive military parade celebration attended by many world leaders. A massive display of military might. Then came the eagerly anticipated arrival of the new cutting edge next generation russian main battle tank.

One of them stalled out blocking the parade.

oh I saw that, I was rolling. They're better at the planes for sure. Tanks not so much

didn't it come out from the Snowden papers that the rooskies were on to our brand new fangled stealth shit? or wiki leaks or whatever. I'm not talking about the old F-117's either, I heard/read somewhere that the pentagon just had to go back to the drawing board recently because Russia and China had a new way to detect "specifically" stealth planes. Not some new kind of radar that would pick up everything, there was something they found that could specifically detect stealth planes. And somehow that tech was also being used to possibly pick up our best subs at any depth.

You dumb fuck. You're literally going on about how more advanced the Russians are with your fucking "Moscow Clearance"

I hope I see you out so I can fuck you in your gum line

1) The Russians are showing off their shit at airshows all the time....those planes are astounding. Even the European pilots who had done wargames with both the Russians and the U.S conceded that the Russian planes were better than the U.S. So no top secret clearance needed.

2) Seeing me out wouldn't go well for you in the slightest old man. And at least I have a gumline you dentured up old fuck.... :D

1) The Russians are showing off their shit at airshows all the time....those planes are astounding. Even the European pilots who had done wargames with both the Russians and the U.S conceded that the Russian planes were better than the U.S. So no top secret clearance needed.

2) Seeing me out wouldn't go well for you in the slightest old man. And at least I have a gumline you dentured up old fuck.... :D

1. Nobody is showcasing their best weaponry in a public airshow (the REAL NASTY shit at least) they keep that shit as an ace in the hole.

2. I'm 28 you Retarded fuck.

You all better hope we don't get in a conventional scrum with the Rooskies cause frankly our planes will get roasted out of the sky if we fly into their territory. Cleveage

Cleve would rather we have russian planes.....sounds like the Rooskies' planes are roasting themselves out of the

sky instead.

figures. Meanwhile, the Australians, btw, cancelled a purchase of those American F-35s...because they would

have to redesign their carriers too much....

And Cleve wants to spout off about rooskie technology. Read on.

You all better hope we don't get in a conventional scrum with the Rooskies cause frankly our planes will get roasted out of the sky if we fly into their territory. Cleveage
Cleve would rather we have russian planes.....sounds like the Rooskies' planes are roasting themselves out of the
sky instead.
figures. Meanwhile, the Australians, btw, cancelled a purchase of those American F-35s...because they would
have to redesign their carriers too much....
And Cleve wants to spout off about rooskie technology. Read on.

SO a couple old jets go down and one new one that was likely pilot error...and the Russian airforce is falling out of the sky? Hey I hate to break it to you but the Eurozone pilots have been warning the U.S for years that they're new fangled planes were going to heavy on the electronics and weren't keeping up with either their own Eurozone planes or the newer rooskie planes of which the euro pilots would wargame with. Even the F-22, which appears to be vastly better at dogfighting than the 35....was still somewhat deficient in the eyes of the Euro pilots as apparently they handily beat them in one of those joint wargames.

http://theaviationist.com/2012/07/13/fia12-typhoon-raptor/

http://www.businessinsider.com/f-22-wont-win-a-dogfight-thrust-vectoring-raptor-typhoon-eurofighter-2013-2

moar and sekret are well known trolls. I know you're old though it's ok

see that's how I know you're old as fuck. If you think moar and sekret weren't purposefully misspelled...it went over your head gramps.

Um...no Cleve, nothing went over my head. It was the joke that went over yours. I'd venture to say that you know the correct spelling of "more".

Oh, and your double response to my post... I'm in your head Cleve.

Um...no Cleve, nothing went over my head. It was the joke that went over yours. I'd venture to say that you know the correct spelling of "more".

joke? jokes require timing and that they be humorous. None of which applies to anything you've ever written here. I know you "try" technically....but you suck at life, that's always gonna get you in the end.

joke? jokes require timing and that they be humorous.

Really? But you don't relate to either and you qualify as a joke.

I could have mimicked Cleve by explaining "what I really meant" ...that it wasn't a really joke, but rather a snarky comment, that he was too stupid to deduce...but I refrained.

Cleve's got the patent on that song and dance.

Archived