THE BROWNS BOARD

The Browns will win the Championship.

PoeticG

The game plan I see from Pettine and Farmer makes sense and is one that makes us competitive now with laying a sound foundation for the future. Too many times (since coming back in the league in 99) it seems the Browns org. thought a quarterback alone would come in and turn the franchise around. It never works that way. Pettine and Farmer are loading the team with talent on both sides of the ball but primarily on the defense this year. They have not left out the offense either but have gotten us one of the best O lines in the league. We have good running backs and should have a good running game. I like how the team is thinking outside the box with Pryor and that would be icing on the cake if he turns out to be a good receiver, he has the athletic ability.

I agree with POG about the knowledge about the game of football with people on the Browns board. I have told my Browns friends here I think there are some on this board who could be working in the NFL. They just have a great knowledge of the game both past and present.

Just a couple of things here before I go to sleep.

Awesome post... you should make more as the Ambien kicks in... ;)

When the focus is kept on football, which you do, all is good.

i guess you don't know PoG very well...

ultimate browns fan but can get a little hung up on a player or two and go all in when they still are unproven.

although his heart is in the right place it reminds me of being stoned (way back when) and then going to the supermarket and buying everything on the shelf.

Nope don't know PoG very well, just surprising guys who haven't taken a snap for us are considered saviors, I tend to take the wait and see approach. Most good college players are not good pro players, sad fact. Just don't understand why people start talking championships when we haven't even seen what we have yet. Optimism is great, but realistic optimism is much better.

I did screw that up about the Raiders being in the AFC...

... and about that...

There was a recent article on the Raiders' willingness to jump to the NFC should that become a L.A. relocation issue. I thought that is what you were referring to...

Archived