THE BROWNS BOARD

More liberal Obamao type gov going after your kids in school

calfoxwc

I've said before, liberals fight and fight for different funding for schools.

As in, they want funding schools completely out of the taxpayer's control.

That way, the libs in education can fight their leftist culture war with a blatant disregard

for the sensibilities of parents, and parents influence.

That way, they can change society in their own twisted, homoleftist image.

That is why libs HATE home schooling, and charter schools.

And that is what the nazis did in Germany - they went after the children, who ended up

alienated completely from their parents and their parents' teaching.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/02/parents-confront-school-board-demand-opt-out-for-controversial-lessons-see-why-the-room-erupted-at-end-of-meeting/

Related:

Schools Implant IUDs in Girls as Young as 6th Grade Without Their Parents Knowing

Middle and high school students can’t get a Coca-Cola or a candy bar at 13 Seattle public schools, but they can get a taxpayer-funded intrauterine device (IUD) implanted without their parents’ consent.

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/07/02/schools-implant-iuds-in-girls-as-young-as-6th-grade-without-their-parents-knowing/

Related:

Schools Implant IUDs in Girls as Young as 6th Grade Without Their Parents Knowing

Middle and high school students cant get a Coca-Cola or a candy bar at 13 Seattle public schools, but they can get a taxpayer-funded intrauterine device (IUD) implanted without their parents consent.

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/07/02/schools-implant-iuds-in-girls-as-young-as-6th-grade-without-their-parents-knowing/

I can see why people may not like the "no parental consent" part, but other than that it makes sense. Open dialogue about sex education makes s hell of a lot more sense the ignore it/abstinence "education".

As a poor son of a bitch that had a Sr design project about IUDs, I can tell you not all of their info is correct. But, I mean, that's their website. They're pro life and they'll push that. Though calling it a child right at contraception is a little crazy.

Education, an open conversation, and practical birth control beats ignoring it and teenage moms.

You shouldn't have it both ways in this country where we want to hold parents accountable for their children's actions (I agree with) but on the other hand schools can do things like this ( putting IUD'S in children in the 6th grade) behind parent's backs ( I strongly disgree with).

It slaps parents in the face with Hillary's "it takes a village to raise a child"....

except it's being changed to "the leftist village gets to indoctrinate your child into

our image, whether parents like it or not - we have the power - we have Obamao"

Man, I can't wait for the pendulum to flip back the other direction. I figure

parents will lead that change....

It slaps parents in the face with Hillary's "it takes a village to raise a child"....

except it's being changed to "the leftist village gets to indoctrinate your child into

our image, whether parents like it or not - we have the power - we have Obamao"

Man, I can't wait for the pendulum to flip back the other direction. I figure

parents will lead that change....

Or it takes a village idiot...

WSS

I'm not sure how comfortable I would be myself with these lessons...HOWEVER, this isn't some insidious leftist takeover bid more than it is there are children expressing different sexualities and gender identities right around these ages. It's just a fact some of you are going to have to accept...your kids are going to have to learn about these other kids and that it's fine, they don't need to be beat up or shunned. Kind of like when we integrated black kids into the school system. You can't isolate white children from black children till their 18 and then expect them to have healthy cultural/racial identification

I'm not sure how comfortable I would be myself with these lessons...HOWEVER, this isn't some insidious leftist takeover bid more than it is there are children expressing different sexualities and gender identities right around these ages. It's just a fact some of you are going to have to accept...your kids are going to have to learn about these other kids and that it's fine, they don't need to be beat up or shunned. Kind of like when we integrated black kids into the school system. You can't isolate white children from black children till their 18 and then expect them to have healthy cultural/racial identification

Some people here would be giddy, if this country went back to the 50's and segregated things and all the gays went back into the closet.

Keep the kids in the dark to what is actually happening, and all will be great

Actually relations seem worse than they ever were even after walking on eggshells.

WSS

Archived