THE BROWNS BOARD

NY POST nails it about Obamao the Terrible - the "president" that liberals emotionally voted for

calfoxwc

"The One" that liberals touted as the messiah is without question the worst president in our lifetime.

The article should have listed every lie, half truth, and misinformation this piece of shit president tried selling.

And don't you Obama apologists give me the "every politician lies" line of bullshit. Yes, some do, but to want to "fundamentally transform America", you gotta lie a lot.

without question the worst president in our lifetime.

No the worst was Reagan because of the monetary path he set us down, even republicans during that time..like Goldwater, called what was going to happen decades down the line. Unfortunately you're too much of a rote monkey in this lifetime to understand why.

No the worst was Reagan because of the monetary path he set us down, even republicans during that time..like Goldwater, called what was going to happen decades down the line. Unfortunately you're too much of a rote monkey in this lifetime to understand why.

Utter garbage Michael. But nice try. You are an asshole in denial if you believe Reagan was worse, otherwise you're just an asshole.

You're a liberal fuck to the core, so save your "first of all, im not a liberal" preface in your future posts.

Yes decades down the line, so Obama should have been blaming Reagan along with Bush instead of lauding him?

Cleve,

Seriously? Reagan had to rebuild our military after Carter decimated it.

from answers.com:

"Reagan strengthened the weak, ineffectual, and vulnerable military which Carter left behind. The Reagan administration funded research and development of weapons systems, including stealth technology and precision weaponry, later used in both Persian Gulf wars. Reagan's largest peacetime defense buildup in history, which included larger training ranges and military pay increases, helped invigorate the American military from its Vietnam War-era despondency."

Learn something.

Utter garbage Michael. But nice try. You are an asshole in denial if you believe Reagan was worse, otherwise you're just an asshole.

You're a liberal fuck to the core, so save your "first of all, im not a liberal" preface in your future posts.

Yes decades down the line, so Obama should have been blaming Reagan along with Bush instead of lauding him?

People who know about monetary structure share this same view. THis isn't about being or not being a liberal either....the democrats have run away with this monopoly money system as well. If you took the time to listen to people smarter than you...which is alot of people i'll grant you and there's not enough time in the day....but look at what Goldwater republicans were saying in the 80's about this subject. I'm firmly with Ron Paul on this one. What happened in the 80's was great for the short term but absolutely horrible for our long term health...russians be damned. So yeah not exactly a liberal standpoint just because I feel Reagan was the one who started the irrational explosion of our monetary system. In actuality it's "very" conservative but as we know conservatives have zero principle and wear whatever coat is convenient that day.

Carter trashed our economy and our military readiness.

Which costs a lot extra by the time Reagan had to decide to

do catch up.

you want to blame, there ya go. Man up and blame Carter.

do catch up.

To be completely fair to Carter, and I think he was horrid, Fed Chairman Paul Volker needed to put the clamps on the economy just because of the runaway inflation we had been experiencing. Did other factors make that decision turn out worse than it might have? Maybe.

And remember that deficit spending is praised ( as the national debt is dismissed) by left wing economist if there's a left-wing president in the White House. Robert Reich in particular.

WSS

I can't wait till Obama is out of office. Maybe the threads will change up around here.

No they won't. Especially if Hillary wins.

LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do catch up.

blame carter for a republican president doing something that other fiscally conservative republicans warned him could have lasting implications? yeah makes sense coming from you.

But I understand Reagan was just the tool that wall street used to blow up their supply of money to bet with. When you're completely free of hard currency then there's no limit to the market distortions that follow.

more baloney. Your bitching about the deficit under REAGAN but you

don't have the nads to complain for one second, about OBAMAO's DEFICIT?

There ya go... a brain waiting to learn history, and about honesty, with

a LOT of room for both.

more baloney. Your bitching about the deficit under REAGAN but you

don't have the nads to complain for one second, about OBAMAO's DEFICIT?

There ya go... a brain waiting to learn history, and about honesty, with

a LOT of room for both.

no dude you're not listening, it's not just about deficits...although i'm against massive deficit spending so I'm not happy with what the current admin is doing. The problem is I'm not sure they can do much different. I'm not sure a republican admin wouldn't have done more or the less the same after 2008, and it would be alright with all of you if they had. Obama care, yes they wouldn't have done that.

But again the point I was making has a lot to do with fiat currency and fractional reserve banking...stuff that's probably not anything you've ever really paid attention to. And that's the problem..so much goes on that they keep quiet...and they does not mean "this current administration" which is all your life revolves around. Listen to Ron Paul much? apparently not. Dude will open your eyes on a lot of things. Youtube his grilling of Bernanke, maybe it'll dawn on you. Ron Paul is no keyensian liberal house ngr either, is he?

If a conservative wins, I think the politics forum will have a tumbleweed rolling through it.

I would guess there won't be a whole lot of cal complaining about ANYTHING.

After all a conservative CAN"T do anything wrong, in his eyes

Actually, I criticized Bush for not stomping out illegals crossing our border.

But I never heard of illegals committing hideous crimes, and then being ordered

to be release as Obamao and Holder were doing....

Actually, I criticized Bush for not stomping out illegals crossing our border.

But I never heard of illegals committing hideous crimes, and then being ordered

to be release as Obamao and Holder were doing....

Is Bush a conservative, though?

Bush a conservative?

depends on the issues.

2nd Amendment CHECK

1st Amendment CHECK

oustanding support and respect for our entire Constitution CHECK

real marriage - man + woman CHECK

staunch support of our military CHECK

kept taxes lower CHECK

was an outstanding leader at home and in the world, especially after 9/11 CHECK

was a bringer togetherer, not a racist/class warfare sumbeech. CHECK

respected the Supreme Court CHECK

respected cross the isle folks CHECK

etc etc etc. Now, you appraise obamao on the same points and get back to me.

Archived