THE BROWNS BOARD

"No gays allowed" sign

StinkHole

"No Gays Allowed" posted outside a freaking hardware store.

I wish fools like this would stop supplying fodder to those idiot leftists that compare gay "civil rights" to what the blacks pre-1965 have had to endure.

This is neither about free speech or religious freedom. My view has always been that a business owner can deny service if his or her product/service is directly a part of the ceremony or celebration they religiously object to.

But a hardware store?

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/7/358579-business-owner-cites-freedom-speech-religion-sign-front-door/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=morning-newsletter

I agree with you Stuart. I think everyone should try to stop being assholes unless it's just unavoidable. You are correct the left will take this shit to the nth degree thanks to their pals in the media and the White House.

And it really doesn't matter about the double standard which most certainly exists.

WSS

I agree with you Stuart. I think everyone should try to stop being assholes unless it's just unavoidable. You are correct the left will take this shit to the nth degree thanks to their pals in the media and the White House.

And it really doesn't matter about the double standard which most certainly exists.

WSS

Such as in Woody and Cleves cases lol.

"No Gays Allowed" posted outside a freaking hardware store.

I wish fools like this would stop supplying fodder to those idiot leftists that compare gay "civil rights" to what the blacks pre-1965 have had to endure.

This is neither about free speech or religious freedom. My view has always been that a business owner can deny service if his or her product/service is directly a part of the ceremony or celebration they religiously object to.

But a hardware store?

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/7/358579-business-owner-cites-freedom-speech-religion-sign-front-door/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=morning-newsletter

The guy was worried that one of his hammers might be used to create some sassy furniture.

Well, the gay militant terrorists don't need fodder.

Fighting the culture war is what they do.

And the Supreme Court made a "Dredd-Scott" decision.

History repeats itself.

Meanwhile....

The difference between the U.S. Supreme Court and the Ku Klux Klan is that the members of the Supreme Court dress in black robes and scare white people. . .

Archived